Goober Networks Launches goober VideoMail
Free Web-based Application Lets Anyone Send Video Messages Worldwide Via Email with a Single Click
White-label Branding Available to Businesses and Service Providers
DOVER, Del. and MAINZ, Germany - June 16, 2010 - Goober Networks, the only complete Unified Communications (UC) solution, today announced goober VideoMailTM, a simple way to send custom video messages through email to friends, family and colleagues with a single click. Click here to send a video email now: http://video.goober.com/.
Goober VideoMail is also available as a white-label branding solution to businesses and service providers (ISPs, cable, telco and wireless operators), which will include the availability to insert advertising campaigns within their video messages. It also includes a powerful API so portals and social networking sites can integrate goober VideoMail into their environments.
Goober VideoMail is a free, web-based application that requires no download, making it easy for anyone to send a video message to anyone with an email account worldwide. With goober VideoMail, people can send personalized videos of any kind, whether it's to simply say hello, share a joke, send a birthday wish or holiday greeting. The application also includes fun and festive background templates, including seasonal, holiday, Christmas and New Year's templates.
"Goober VideoMail is a fun and easy way to stay in touch with friends and family, and even colleagues around the world," said goober Networks' CEO Peter Uhlich. "It's free and easy-to-use and a great application for making your video messages creative and memorable to the projected 1.9 billion email users by 2013."
To record a video message, the application requires Adobe Flash Player and a Windows or Macintosh PC, web-cam and microphone. To send a video message, users simply add their own email address, enter an optional subject line, choose an optional background template, and add an unlimited number of email addresses to receive their video message. Then they simply click to record their video message, click to finish recording and click to instantly send their message to all the pre-defined recipients' email addresses. They can even preview their message before sending it.
The next version of goober VideoMail will support high-definition video and a gateway to MMS, allowing users to send video emails from their PCs to mobile phones.
Uhlich continued, "Video is increasingly becoming one of the most powerful ways to communicate, entertain and advertise on computers, TVs and smart phones, and now with goober VideoMail, people can be creative and make their email messages even more fun and compelling. As a provider of multi-party, high-definition (HD) video conferencing/chat, HD VoIP and Instant Messaging across multiple IP communication devices, goober Networks, with VideoMail, is now bringing video communications to the inbox."
About goober Networks
Goober Networks is a Unified Communications provider that delivers hyper-connective technologies designed to unify and simplify consumer and business communication and information sharing. Goober allows businesses/enterprises and consumers to publish, connect and share content and communications, anytime, anywhere. For more information, visit http://www.goober.com.
Latest News Posts
- The first gameplay footage from Far Cry Primal has arrived
- Batman: Arkham Knight PC update reduces framerate hitching
- Fallout 4 mod fixes compass glitch caused by Crimson Edition driver
- Creationists upset over Google 'Who is Lucy' Doodle
- Microsoft restores Windows 10 November update downloads
- North Bridge Frequency Locked at 4300 on Fatal1ty X99M Killer/3.1 Board
- New SSD Connections and GA-Z87X-UD5H?
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 120L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- SanDisk Extreme 500 240GB USB 3.0 Portable SSD Review
- ID-Cooling IS-VC45 SFF CPU Cooler Review
- CYBERTRONPC OFFERS TESSERACT 15 SK NOTEBOOK, NOW WITH 6th GEN INTEL PROCESSOR AND WINDOWS 10
- HERE and the Netherlands evaluating 4G/LTE-based C-ITS road messaging system
- Sony PLAYSTATION 4 (PS4) SALES SURPASS 30.2 MILLION UNITS WORLDWIDE
- Samsung Starts Mass Producing Industry's First 128-GIGABYTE DDR4 Modules for Enterprise Servers
- LG RAY DELIVERS LARGE HD DISPLAY AND BEST-IN-CLASS CAMERAS FOR 3G MARKETS