ASRock Core 100HT HTPC Series
Get Immersed and Involved in Your Perfect HTPC Entertainments
June. 15, 2010, Taipei, Taiwan - ASRock Inc. the global leading motherboard manufacturer today announced its latest Core 100HT HTPC series - Core 100HT-BD, Core 100HT. With intention to present the HTPC product to users, the newly launched Core 100HT HTPC series target users who want most out of their PCs from standard work to entertainment and extremely gaming.
By adopting the Intel Core i3 330M Mobile processor, Core 100HT series features Intel HD Graphics that offers great Full HD 1080p performance and energy-efficient capability. ASRock Core 100HT HTPC series conducted with Intel HM55 Express chipset supporting HDMI audio Pass-Through (Bitstream) and Dolby True HD & DTS HD Master Audio. ASRock Core 100HT series HTPC provides the compressed audio data to amplifier, and you can get the terrific sound experience. Features abundant, ASRock Core 100 HTPC series is the world's first SuperSpeed USB3.0 onboard HTPC on the market. It provides 2 x Front USB 3.0 ports that allows faster data transfer rate up to 5Gb/s. Special introduce here is THX TruStudio PRO technology. The industry leading THX TruStudio PRO technology ensures you the premium audio quality, effects and features for PC systems equipped with onboard 7.1 ch HD audio. Based on the Intel HM55 Express chipset, Core 100HT series also features Dual Channel DDR3 1066 memory, 2 x SO-DIMM slots, Max. 8GB, 2.5" HDD up to 500 GB, supports 2nd 2.5" HDD upgrade. Other excellent functions include BD Combo (Core 100HT-BD), WiFi 802.11n networking as well as MCE remote controller!
With stylish and compact design, ASRock Core 100HT HTPC series has a volume of 2.5 liters only, which enables you to put inside the TV cabinet and connect it with LCD TV. Running a silent operation which is merely 25dB, Core 100HT HTPC series ensures you a quiet computing environment as well. Additionally, Core 100HT Series system is very environmental-friendly, too. The power consumption under idle mode is only 20.1W which is different from other desktop computers which usually need 50W-80W. That is to say, ASRock Core 100HT HTPC series can save a lot of electricity and money each year.
Last but not least, to provide the stability, reliability and longevity essential to meet the power, processor, and other components needs for running today's most demanding applications and games, ASRock Core 100HT HTPC series also adopted with 100% Japan-made high-quality conductive polymer capacitors which can extend the system life to at least 2.5x longer.
ASRock AIWI - Turn your iPhone / iPod touch into a Wii gaming joystick!
To make differentiation from other normal systems, ASRock Core 100HT HTPC series has bundled with something really different!
ASRock AIWI is the world's first software to turn your iPhone/iPod touch as a game joystick to control your PC games.
Simply installing ASRock AIWI utility onboard and download AIWI Free from App store to your iPhone/iPod touch.
Connecting your PC and apple devices via Bluetooth or WiFi networks, then you can start experiencing the exciting motion controlled games.
ASRock App Charger - Fast Charge & Charge Anytime
If you desire a faster, less restricted way of charging your Apple devices, such as iPhone/iPod/iPad Touch, ASRock has prepared a wonderful solution for you - ASRock App Charger. Simply installing the App Charger driver, it makes your iPhone charged much quickly from your computer and up to 40% faster than before. ASRock App Charger allows you to quickly charge many Apple devices simultaneously and even supports continuous charging when your PC enters into Standby mode (S1), Suspend to RAM(S3), hibernation mode (S4) or power off (S5). With App Charger driver installed, you can easily enjoy the marvelous charging experience than ever.
Latest News Posts
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 explodes and catches fire
- NVIDIA CEO hands out first Tesla V100s to AI researchers
- ADATA's new XPG SPECTRIC D40: RGB DDR4 for X299
- Battlegrounds made more than Overwatch on PC last month
- Intel Core i9-7920X: 12C/24T @ 4GHz, 140W TDP, and $1199
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology