ASRock Core 100HT HTPC Series
Get Immersed and Involved in Your Perfect HTPC Entertainments
June. 15, 2010, Taipei, Taiwan - ASRock Inc. the global leading motherboard manufacturer today announced its latest Core 100HT HTPC series - Core 100HT-BD, Core 100HT. With intention to present the HTPC product to users, the newly launched Core 100HT HTPC series target users who want most out of their PCs from standard work to entertainment and extremely gaming.
By adopting the Intel Core i3 330M Mobile processor, Core 100HT series features Intel HD Graphics that offers great Full HD 1080p performance and energy-efficient capability. ASRock Core 100HT HTPC series conducted with Intel HM55 Express chipset supporting HDMI audio Pass-Through (Bitstream) and Dolby True HD & DTS HD Master Audio. ASRock Core 100HT series HTPC provides the compressed audio data to amplifier, and you can get the terrific sound experience. Features abundant, ASRock Core 100 HTPC series is the world's first SuperSpeed USB3.0 onboard HTPC on the market. It provides 2 x Front USB 3.0 ports that allows faster data transfer rate up to 5Gb/s. Special introduce here is THX TruStudio PRO technology. The industry leading THX TruStudio PRO technology ensures you the premium audio quality, effects and features for PC systems equipped with onboard 7.1 ch HD audio. Based on the Intel HM55 Express chipset, Core 100HT series also features Dual Channel DDR3 1066 memory, 2 x SO-DIMM slots, Max. 8GB, 2.5" HDD up to 500 GB, supports 2nd 2.5" HDD upgrade. Other excellent functions include BD Combo (Core 100HT-BD), WiFi 802.11n networking as well as MCE remote controller!
With stylish and compact design, ASRock Core 100HT HTPC series has a volume of 2.5 liters only, which enables you to put inside the TV cabinet and connect it with LCD TV. Running a silent operation which is merely 25dB, Core 100HT HTPC series ensures you a quiet computing environment as well. Additionally, Core 100HT Series system is very environmental-friendly, too. The power consumption under idle mode is only 20.1W which is different from other desktop computers which usually need 50W-80W. That is to say, ASRock Core 100HT HTPC series can save a lot of electricity and money each year.
Last but not least, to provide the stability, reliability and longevity essential to meet the power, processor, and other components needs for running today's most demanding applications and games, ASRock Core 100HT HTPC series also adopted with 100% Japan-made high-quality conductive polymer capacitors which can extend the system life to at least 2.5x longer.
ASRock AIWI - Turn your iPhone / iPod touch into a Wii gaming joystick!
To make differentiation from other normal systems, ASRock Core 100HT HTPC series has bundled with something really different!
ASRock AIWI is the world's first software to turn your iPhone/iPod touch as a game joystick to control your PC games.
Simply installing ASRock AIWI utility onboard and download AIWI Free from App store to your iPhone/iPod touch.
Connecting your PC and apple devices via Bluetooth or WiFi networks, then you can start experiencing the exciting motion controlled games.
ASRock App Charger - Fast Charge & Charge Anytime
If you desire a faster, less restricted way of charging your Apple devices, such as iPhone/iPod/iPad Touch, ASRock has prepared a wonderful solution for you - ASRock App Charger. Simply installing the App Charger driver, it makes your iPhone charged much quickly from your computer and up to 40% faster than before. ASRock App Charger allows you to quickly charge many Apple devices simultaneously and even supports continuous charging when your PC enters into Standby mode (S1), Suspend to RAM(S3), hibernation mode (S4) or power off (S5). With App Charger driver installed, you can easily enjoy the marvelous charging experience than ever.
Latest News Posts
- SpaceX will be able to launch US national security payloads into orbit
- Phanteks adds Titanium Green to its Enthoo Pro line of cases
- Microsoft opens up Cortana for Google Android, Apple iOS devices
- Not looking forward to standardized testing? DDoS the school instead
- SOUL Electronics unveils Pulse, new wraparound earbuds
- Mobo Software Question (SB X-Fi 7)
- Hounds Online: The Last Hope Released
- Board damaged by power supply?
- DVD drive seen in Windows 8.1 but not in BIOS
- ID-Cooling SE 214X CPU Cooler Review
- CoolIT Systems Successfully Deploys Liquid-Cooled Solution to Poznan Supercomputing & Networking Center in Partnership with Huawei and Itprojekt
- Technology Business Research joins executive roundtable addressing the business impact of data analysis
- Silicon Power Is Holding the 2015 Annual Exhibition in June
- Transcend to Showcase Car Video Recorders, Body Camera and Industrial Solutions at COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2015
- AccelStor Debuting All-Flash Arrays with 1M+ IOPS at Computex 2015