Patriot Releases 4GB DDR3 PC3-16000 Low-Latency Viper Series Memory Kits
Patriot DDR3 2000MHz 4GB Viper Series Low Latency modules: High-Density, High-Performance - Best of Both Worlds
Patriot Memory, a global provider of premium quality memory module and flash memory solutions, today unveiled their 4GB DDR3 2000MHz low latency Viper series memory kit. The newest addition to Patriot's Viper series, the 2000MHz kit boasts both high-density and high-frequency, enhancing overclocking capabilities for gamers and PC enthusiasts alike on today's latest DDR3 platforms.
"Patriot's DDR3 2000MHz memory kits are perfect for PC gamers and enthusiasts," said Les Henry, Technical Director of Patriot Memory. "Capable of handling the demands that high-bandwidth multimedia programs and PC games require, the 4GB PC3-16000 2000MHz memory has the perfect combination of density and speed to push systems beyond what is currently imaginable."
Patriot's DDR3 PC3-16000 2000MHz Viper Series modules also feature EPP2.0 (Enhanced Performance Profiles) which will boot at the rated specifications on the NVIDIA® 790i Ultra SLI MCP's. EPP2.0 eliminates the need for any manual configuration, allowing uncomplicated overclocking capabilities for consumers looking to maximize the performance of their systems.
Rated timings at 9-9-9-24 at 2.0V, Patriot's DDR3 PC3-16000 2000MHz Viper Series are available in 4GB and 2GB kits.
PRODUCT INFO: DDR3 PC3-16000 Low Latency NVIDIA® Based Viper Series
For more information on Patriot's DDR3 PC3-16000 2000MHz Viper Series product or other memory module and flash memory solutions, please contact your Patriot Memory Sales Representative or visit http://www.patriotmemory.com.
About Patriot Memory
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets premium branded memory module and flash memory solutions worldwide. The company's DRAM solutions include award winning memory for high performance and gaming applications and high quality upgrade solutions for desktop, notebook, server, and storage systems. Patriot's flash products include removable flash cards and universal serial flash drives designed for personal computers, digital cameras, mobile phones, gaming consoles and other digital devices.
Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
Latest News Posts
- MSI Afterburner now has hardware plot graphics
- Google Glass updated with additional features
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds pulls in $100 million
- SpaceX successfully launches and lands a used rocket
- LG V30 rumored to support wireless charging
- Computer freeze and audio buzz issue
- AZZA Photios 250 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ecurrency hack software
- Team T-Force Dark ROG DDR4-3000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R wake on lan problem
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller