Active Media Products Ships Ultra-Slim Key Shaped USB Drive
Fremont, California - June 15, 2010 - Active Media Products, manufacturer of SSDs and innovative USB drives, today began shipping a new key-shaped USB 2.0 drive in 4GB and 8GB capacities that measures a mere 3mm thick.
This is an excellent drive for carrying data with you anywhere. The sleek key shape fits on any key chain and holds an amazing amount of data - up to 2400 six megapixel photos or up to 2000 MP3 songs. "The Key drive makes an excellent gift, and is ideal for transporting data anywhere," stated Active Media Products' VP of Sales, Jerry Thomson. Measuring only 2.3 x 1.1 x 0.1 inches (58 x 29 x 3 mm), the Key drive is compatible with Windows®, Linux and OS X, and USB 3.0, 2.0 and 1.1.
Both 4GB and 8GB USB Key drives are available now through Amazon and directly through AMP's webstore.
ABOUT ACTIVE MEDIA PRODUCTS
Based in the heart of Silicon Valley, Active Media Products LLC is dedicated to developing creative new media products that improve performance and enhance the user's experience. Our focus on innovative product development enables us to bring new technology to market a step ahead of the competition. AMP is a leader in netbook SSD upgrades and manufactures the Obama and the endangered species line of USB drives.
Latest News Posts
- Facebook debuts 'Instant Games' app worldwide
- Knack 2 place further emphasis on 2 player co-op
- Rocket League gets a new map and a DLC car
- Battlefield 1 dev said shovel digging might come back
- South Korea is getting an online version of Titanfall
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset