Active Media Products Ships Ultra-Slim Key Shaped USB Drive
Fremont, California - June 15, 2010 - Active Media Products, manufacturer of SSDs and innovative USB drives, today began shipping a new key-shaped USB 2.0 drive in 4GB and 8GB capacities that measures a mere 3mm thick.
This is an excellent drive for carrying data with you anywhere. The sleek key shape fits on any key chain and holds an amazing amount of data - up to 2400 six megapixel photos or up to 2000 MP3 songs. "The Key drive makes an excellent gift, and is ideal for transporting data anywhere," stated Active Media Products' VP of Sales, Jerry Thomson. Measuring only 2.3 x 1.1 x 0.1 inches (58 x 29 x 3 mm), the Key drive is compatible with Windows®, Linux and OS X, and USB 3.0, 2.0 and 1.1.
Both 4GB and 8GB USB Key drives are available now through Amazon and directly through AMP's webstore.
ABOUT ACTIVE MEDIA PRODUCTS
Based in the heart of Silicon Valley, Active Media Products LLC is dedicated to developing creative new media products that improve performance and enhance the user's experience. Our focus on innovative product development enables us to bring new technology to market a step ahead of the competition. AMP is a leader in netbook SSD upgrades and manufactures the Obama and the endangered species line of USB drives.
Latest News Posts
- How the PS4 Neo and Xbox Scorpio are frustrating and confusing gamers
- Nintendo explains why its so secretive about the NX console
- Final 'Star Trek: Beyond' trailer peaks at the right time
- Microsoft's new tool fixes Start Menu issues in Windows 10
- Overwatch dethrones League of Legends in Korean PC bang rankings
- MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G - Silent Gaming Major OC Headroom
- New Gaming Build - Looking fro feedback
- Fractal Design CORE 500 Mini-ITX Small Form Factor Chassis Review
- H110M-ITX loses USB and PS1 when WIN 7 loads
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines