Active Media Products Ships Ultra-Slim Key Shaped USB Drive
Fremont, California - June 15, 2010 - Active Media Products, manufacturer of SSDs and innovative USB drives, today began shipping a new key-shaped USB 2.0 drive in 4GB and 8GB capacities that measures a mere 3mm thick.
This is an excellent drive for carrying data with you anywhere. The sleek key shape fits on any key chain and holds an amazing amount of data - up to 2400 six megapixel photos or up to 2000 MP3 songs. "The Key drive makes an excellent gift, and is ideal for transporting data anywhere," stated Active Media Products' VP of Sales, Jerry Thomson. Measuring only 2.3 x 1.1 x 0.1 inches (58 x 29 x 3 mm), the Key drive is compatible with Windows®, Linux and OS X, and USB 3.0, 2.0 and 1.1.
Both 4GB and 8GB USB Key drives are available now through Amazon and directly through AMP's webstore.
ABOUT ACTIVE MEDIA PRODUCTS
Based in the heart of Silicon Valley, Active Media Products LLC is dedicated to developing creative new media products that improve performance and enhance the user's experience. Our focus on innovative product development enables us to bring new technology to market a step ahead of the competition. AMP is a leader in netbook SSD upgrades and manufactures the Obama and the endangered species line of USB drives.
Latest News Posts
- Intel accuses Qualcomm of monopolistic behavior
- New Note8 leak shows awkwardly placed fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Galaxy S8 officially discounted by up to $300
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 836 will debut with the Pixel 2
- Samsung to produce chips for the iPhone 9, LG batteries
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4