Icy Dock introduces MB991IK-B 2.5" SATA/SAS Mobile Rack
Icy Dock is proud to introduce its newest item to the 2.5" product line: The MB991IK-B 2.5" SATA/SAS Mobile Rack. This enclosure is constructed using heavy duty SECC metal and is designed to work in 3.5" device bays. It includes ventilations slots for maximum air flow and cooling and a status LED on the front to display drive power and activity. Using our new EZ Slide Mini Trays, the MB991IK-B offers a hassle free way to swap your drives between systems and a way to protect your drives during transport. The trays accommodate up to 15mm drive heights and are built to use all 2.5" SATA and SAS drives whether it is a 5400 rpm green drive, or a 15,000 rpm data monster.
Take back your system's floppy bay and put it to good use with the Icy Dock MB991IK-B.
* 2.5" SATA and SAS HDD/SSD
* Fits 3.5" Device Bay
* Status LED on Front
* EZ Slide Mini Tray System
* Accommodates Drives with up to 15mm Height
* Front, Rear, Top, and Bottom Ventilation Slots
* Heavy Duty SECC Construction
* SATA 6Gbps
Latest News Posts
- Sweedish CS:GO pro Fifflaren is keeping busy - joins American team
- ESL announce $100,000 EVOLVE Xbox One competition
- UberX gets unbanned from Portland, now with a new $1 Safe Rides Fee
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III should be due on November 6, 2015
- The latest screenshots of The Witcher 3 tease impressive visuals
- G1.Sniper M3 - No "Windows Boot Manager".
- X99 UD5 motherboard SLI disabled everytime after updating bios to F9
- OAXIS Bento Close-Contact Induction Wireless Speaker Review
- ASRock C226 WS graphics output resolution support
- Patriot FUEL iON Magnetic Charging Pad Review
- Seven World Top Casemodders Go Head to Head at the "2015 Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational"
- GIGABYTE Hosts X99 CHAMPION CHALLENGE on HWBOT.org. Tweak your GIGABYTE X99 Systems for Big Cash Prizes
- Acer Reveals New Back-To-School Product Range at the Inaugural "next@acer" Event in New York
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!