Icy Dock introduces MB991IK-B 2.5" SATA/SAS Mobile Rack
Icy Dock is proud to introduce its newest item to the 2.5" product line: The MB991IK-B 2.5" SATA/SAS Mobile Rack. This enclosure is constructed using heavy duty SECC metal and is designed to work in 3.5" device bays. It includes ventilations slots for maximum air flow and cooling and a status LED on the front to display drive power and activity. Using our new EZ Slide Mini Trays, the MB991IK-B offers a hassle free way to swap your drives between systems and a way to protect your drives during transport. The trays accommodate up to 15mm drive heights and are built to use all 2.5" SATA and SAS drives whether it is a 5400 rpm green drive, or a 15,000 rpm data monster.
Take back your system's floppy bay and put it to good use with the Icy Dock MB991IK-B.
* 2.5" SATA and SAS HDD/SSD
* Fits 3.5" Device Bay
* Status LED on Front
* EZ Slide Mini Tray System
* Accommodates Drives with up to 15mm Height
* Front, Rear, Top, and Bottom Ventilation Slots
* Heavy Duty SECC Construction
* SATA 6Gbps
Latest News Posts
- Reports claim Apple looks to OLED screens for 2018 phone release
- Google's Nest Cam never deactivates, claims researchers
- Take an Extra 15% Off All VPNs at TweakTown Deals
- Aussie Police crack down on phone use while driving
- Viral vandalism video sees young woman 'completely humiliated'
- Seagate Game Drive for PlayStation 1TB Review
- North Bridge Frequency Locked at 4300 on Fatal1ty X99M Killer/3.1 Board
- New SSD Connections and GA-Z87X-UD5H?
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 120L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- SanDisk Extreme 500 240GB USB 3.0 Portable SSD Review
- CYBERTRONPC OFFERS TESSERACT 15 SK NOTEBOOK, NOW WITH 6th GEN INTEL PROCESSOR AND WINDOWS 10
- HERE and the Netherlands evaluating 4G/LTE-based C-ITS road messaging system
- Sony PLAYSTATION 4 (PS4) SALES SURPASS 30.2 MILLION UNITS WORLDWIDE
- Samsung Starts Mass Producing Industry's First 128-GIGABYTE DDR4 Modules for Enterprise Servers
- LG RAY DELIVERS LARGE HD DISPLAY AND BEST-IN-CLASS CAMERAS FOR 3G MARKETS