Icy Dock introduces MB991IK-B 2.5" SATA/SAS Mobile Rack
Icy Dock is proud to introduce its newest item to the 2.5" product line: The MB991IK-B 2.5" SATA/SAS Mobile Rack. This enclosure is constructed using heavy duty SECC metal and is designed to work in 3.5" device bays. It includes ventilations slots for maximum air flow and cooling and a status LED on the front to display drive power and activity. Using our new EZ Slide Mini Trays, the MB991IK-B offers a hassle free way to swap your drives between systems and a way to protect your drives during transport. The trays accommodate up to 15mm drive heights and are built to use all 2.5" SATA and SAS drives whether it is a 5400 rpm green drive, or a 15,000 rpm data monster.
Take back your system's floppy bay and put it to good use with the Icy Dock MB991IK-B.
* 2.5" SATA and SAS HDD/SSD
* Fits 3.5" Device Bay
* Status LED on Front
* EZ Slide Mini Tray System
* Accommodates Drives with up to 15mm Height
* Front, Rear, Top, and Bottom Ventilation Slots
* Heavy Duty SECC Construction
* SATA 6Gbps
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA to reveal GeForce GTX 1080 Ti on February 28
- AMD Radeon Vega details coming on February 28
- NASA finds 7 Earth-sized planets that could sustain life
- Huawei officially announces Honor V9
- Nintendo unboxes the Nintendo Switch
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- Z270 Supercarrier - blackscreen 09/d0, cannot switch to backup BIOS
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood