OCZ TECHNOLOGY INTRODUCES CUSTOMIZABLE DENEVA SERIES ENTERPRISE SOLID STATE DRIVES
First to Deliver Tier-0/1 Enterprise SSD Reliability Using a Range of Lower Cost Flash Technologies
SAN JOSE, CA-June 14, 2010-OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: OCZ), a leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) and memory modules for computing devices and systems, unveils the Deneva Series Solid State Drives, a new enterprise line that is based on cutting-edge architecture that utilizes Sandforce's 1500 SSD processor with MLC and eMLC to address the performance and reliability demands of enterprise storage environments.
"Our new Deneva Series of drives are designed to improve performance and are the first to deliver Tier-0/1 Enterprise level reliability, using a range of lower cost flash technologies including eMLC and MLC in processes as low as 3xnm," said Ryan Petersen, CEO if the OCZ Technology Group. "Deneva SSDs deliver exceptional price to performance and reliability ratios while giving customers the freedom to design in a variety of interfaces including, SATA , SAS, FC and PCIe and an assortment of form factors, giving clients the ultimate flexibility and control to address their distinct enterprise requirements."
The Sandforce-based Deneva family features several enterprise-specific options not available on OCZ's consumer product lines, including emergency power loss protection with a supercap, best-in-class endurance, and superior encryption and ECC protection. Promoting enhanced productivity for a broad range of applications, the Deneva Series provides greater performance and cost savings versus traditional hard disk drive (HDD) infrastructures. Additionally, the Deneva Series maximizes throughput with up to 285MB/s reads, 275MB/s writes, and 4KB random writes up to 50,000 IOPS.
Aside from the industry-leading performance, the Deneva Series also offers:
Interface options (SATA, SAS, FC, PCIe)
Wide range of available form factors (1.8", 3.5", etc.)
Enhanced reliability with supercap
With superior durability, efficiency, and performance over traditional mechanical hard drives, Deneva's ability to provide a custom solution with lower cost flash technologies ensures ultimate performance, reliability and superior total cost of ownership that other SSD lines cannot deliver.
About OCZ Technology Group, Inc.
Founded in 2002, San Jose, CA-based OCZ Technology Group, Inc. ("OCZ") is a leader in the design, manufacturing, and distribution of high performance and reliable Solid State Drives (SSDs) and premium computer components. OCZ has built on its expertise in high-speed memory to become a leader in the SSD market, a technology that competes with traditional rotating magnetic hard disk drives (HDDs). SSDs are faster, more reliable, generate less heat and use significantly less power than the HDDs used in the majority of computers today. In addition to SSD technology, OCZ also offers high performance components for computing devices and systems, including enterprise-class power management products as well leading-edge computer gaming solutions. For more information, please visit: http://www.ocztechnology.com.
Latest News Posts
- Fallout 4 has more dialogue that Fallout 3 and Skyrim combined
- Batman: Arkham Knight is finally playable on PC thanks to new patch
- Early Access games dominate Steam game sales in 2015
- Report: Mega Man movie gets greenlit by Fox
- We Heard You Like Discounts
- TP-LINK Archer C3200 Tri-Band AC3200 Wireless Router Review
- Does my motherbord support this RAM ?
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- Seagate Game Drive 2TB Xbox STEA2000403 Add-on Storage Device Review
- How can you find updated drivers like people post to this site all the time?
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015