OCZ TECHNOLOGY INTRODUCES CUSTOMIZABLE DENEVA SERIES ENTERPRISE SOLID STATE DRIVES
First to Deliver Tier-0/1 Enterprise SSD Reliability Using a Range of Lower Cost Flash Technologies
SAN JOSE, CA-June 14, 2010-OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: OCZ), a leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) and memory modules for computing devices and systems, unveils the Deneva Series Solid State Drives, a new enterprise line that is based on cutting-edge architecture that utilizes Sandforce's 1500 SSD processor with MLC and eMLC to address the performance and reliability demands of enterprise storage environments.
"Our new Deneva Series of drives are designed to improve performance and are the first to deliver Tier-0/1 Enterprise level reliability, using a range of lower cost flash technologies including eMLC and MLC in processes as low as 3xnm," said Ryan Petersen, CEO if the OCZ Technology Group. "Deneva SSDs deliver exceptional price to performance and reliability ratios while giving customers the freedom to design in a variety of interfaces including, SATA , SAS, FC and PCIe and an assortment of form factors, giving clients the ultimate flexibility and control to address their distinct enterprise requirements."
The Sandforce-based Deneva family features several enterprise-specific options not available on OCZ's consumer product lines, including emergency power loss protection with a supercap, best-in-class endurance, and superior encryption and ECC protection. Promoting enhanced productivity for a broad range of applications, the Deneva Series provides greater performance and cost savings versus traditional hard disk drive (HDD) infrastructures. Additionally, the Deneva Series maximizes throughput with up to 285MB/s reads, 275MB/s writes, and 4KB random writes up to 50,000 IOPS.
Aside from the industry-leading performance, the Deneva Series also offers:
Interface options (SATA, SAS, FC, PCIe)
Wide range of available form factors (1.8", 3.5", etc.)
Enhanced reliability with supercap
With superior durability, efficiency, and performance over traditional mechanical hard drives, Deneva's ability to provide a custom solution with lower cost flash technologies ensures ultimate performance, reliability and superior total cost of ownership that other SSD lines cannot deliver.
About OCZ Technology Group, Inc.
Founded in 2002, San Jose, CA-based OCZ Technology Group, Inc. ("OCZ") is a leader in the design, manufacturing, and distribution of high performance and reliable Solid State Drives (SSDs) and premium computer components. OCZ has built on its expertise in high-speed memory to become a leader in the SSD market, a technology that competes with traditional rotating magnetic hard disk drives (HDDs). SSDs are faster, more reliable, generate less heat and use significantly less power than the HDDs used in the majority of computers today. In addition to SSD technology, OCZ also offers high performance components for computing devices and systems, including enterprise-class power management products as well leading-edge computer gaming solutions. For more information, please visit: http://www.ocztechnology.com.
Latest News Posts
- Project NanoXia, a German-designed desk with two high-end PCs inside
- TweakTown Deals: Father's Day Gift Guide
- Slightly Mad Studios says that Project Cars 'loves' DirectX 12
- Internet playboy celebrity called out - Dan Bilzerian shares morals
- ASUS set to unveil a new Android tablet line called ZenPad at Computex
- DVD drive seen in Windows 8.1 but not in BIOS
- ID-Cooling SE 214X CPU Cooler Review
- Upgrade M8
- Team Group Vulcan DDR4-3000 16GB Quad-Channel Memory Kit Review
- YUMI USB Stick doesnt´t boot correctly on H81M-HDS
- CoolIT Systems Successfully Deploys Liquid-Cooled Solution to Poznan Supercomputing & Networking Center in Partnership with Huawei and Itprojekt
- Technology Business Research joins executive roundtable addressing the business impact of data analysis
- Silicon Power Is Holding the 2015 Annual Exhibition in June
- Transcend to Showcase Car Video Recorders, Body Camera and Industrial Solutions at COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2015
- AccelStor Debuting All-Flash Arrays with 1M+ IOPS at Computex 2015