Thermaltake Readies V9 BlacX Edition Case
Thermaltake, leading DIY chassis brand, is introducing the world's first mid-tower chassis with integrated dual bay docking station for handy easy-swap of 3.5" and 2.5" SATA drives right from the top of the case. Users can handle data access and transfer on-the-go without the need to install their harddrives or having to add an external docking device. The color-coded (blue) USB 3.0 SuperSpeed connector in front of the case makes it most convenient to connect the latest USB 3.0 devices without having to crawl behind your case under the desk. Another USB 2.0 connector as well as HD audio microphone and earphone jacks on the top put all major multimedia connectors right in your hand's reach. The toolfree, all black Thermaltake V9 BlacX Edition offers a total of 10 bays for maximum storage expansion and 7 PCI expansion slots.
As characteristic for Thermaltake chassis, special attention had been paid to optimized ventilation and airflow. Therefore one 23 cm exhaust Silent fan on top and another 12 cm exhaust TurboFan in the back warrant that heat dissipated by the CPU is immediately blown out of the case. The drive cage for five hidden 3.5" drives is rotated by 90 degrees as to allow users direct access and easiest toolless installation, while a 12 cm intake fan with blue LED light effect right in front of the cage makes sure that the harddrives are continuously cooled down at all times. The V9 BlackX Edition is also ready for liquid cooling setups with two holes for 1/2", 1/8" and 1/4" water tubes in back. Further airflow is created by 2 pre-drilled ventilation hole areas on each side panel of the case.
The feet elevate the V9 BlacX Edition high enough as to allow for improved ventilation of the bottom based ATX PSII power supply. To avoid outside dust to find its way into your power supply a removable and cleanable dust filter is positioned underneath, providing users with an easy way to keep it clean.
The V9 BlacX Edition mid-tower with the world's first dual bay top docking station chassis and USB 3.0 SuperSpeed connector will be available in August 2010 for a suggested retail price of US$ 99.
Latest News Posts
- Das Keyboard takes $20 off keyboards, $0 shipping for holiday sales
- Remedy has finished the 'shivering' end scene in Quantum Break
- Razer injects chromatic flavor into Lenovo's new gaming PC lineup
- NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 900 series price drops for the holidays
- Rumor: Sony unlocks PS4's seventh core to boost performance
- Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- NEed help setting bios
- Sharp GX-BT7 2.1-Channel Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Review
- D-Link DCS-2630L 1080p Ultra-Wide View IP Wi-Fi Camera Review
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 240L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis