Thermaltake Readies V9 BlacX Edition Case
Thermaltake, leading DIY chassis brand, is introducing the world's first mid-tower chassis with integrated dual bay docking station for handy easy-swap of 3.5" and 2.5" SATA drives right from the top of the case. Users can handle data access and transfer on-the-go without the need to install their harddrives or having to add an external docking device. The color-coded (blue) USB 3.0 SuperSpeed connector in front of the case makes it most convenient to connect the latest USB 3.0 devices without having to crawl behind your case under the desk. Another USB 2.0 connector as well as HD audio microphone and earphone jacks on the top put all major multimedia connectors right in your hand's reach. The toolfree, all black Thermaltake V9 BlacX Edition offers a total of 10 bays for maximum storage expansion and 7 PCI expansion slots.
As characteristic for Thermaltake chassis, special attention had been paid to optimized ventilation and airflow. Therefore one 23 cm exhaust Silent fan on top and another 12 cm exhaust TurboFan in the back warrant that heat dissipated by the CPU is immediately blown out of the case. The drive cage for five hidden 3.5" drives is rotated by 90 degrees as to allow users direct access and easiest toolless installation, while a 12 cm intake fan with blue LED light effect right in front of the cage makes sure that the harddrives are continuously cooled down at all times. The V9 BlackX Edition is also ready for liquid cooling setups with two holes for 1/2", 1/8" and 1/4" water tubes in back. Further airflow is created by 2 pre-drilled ventilation hole areas on each side panel of the case.
The feet elevate the V9 BlacX Edition high enough as to allow for improved ventilation of the bottom based ATX PSII power supply. To avoid outside dust to find its way into your power supply a removable and cleanable dust filter is positioned underneath, providing users with an easy way to keep it clean.
The V9 BlacX Edition mid-tower with the world's first dual bay top docking station chassis and USB 3.0 SuperSpeed connector will be available in August 2010 for a suggested retail price of US$ 99.
Latest News Posts
- HP releasing Star Wars Special Edition notebook
- GeForce drivers, SLI profile prepare you for Battlefront beta
- Google wants to improve mobile web performance
- HP's 4K FreeSync monitor 'Envy' revealed
- Fly the Small But Mighty SKEYE Pico Drone
- HighPoint RocketStor 6414AS Four-Bay Hardware RAID Tower Review
- I Was Wondering If Someone Could Help Me With Driver Issue For SATA3 z97
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent
- DOK SOLUTION UNVEILS CR09, 2 DEVICE CHARGER/CRADLE/CLOCK/SPEAKER/RADIO WITH 'SCD TECHNOLOGY' (SMART CURRENT DETECTION), NO MORE OVERCHARGING!
- FIRST CELLULAR ANDROID WEAR SMARTWATCH PREVIEWED AT LG EVENT
- LG UNVEILS V10, A SMARTPHONE DESIGNED WITH CREATIVITY IN MIND
- Marvell Teams Up with Google to Enable Chromecast 2.0 and Chromecast Audio