Kingston Technology Makes Fashion Statement with Stylish, Small DataTraveler Mini Slim
New Colorful Drive Ideal for Carrying Photos, Music, Homework or Any Digital Files for Quick Transport and Smart Sharing
Sydney, Australia - September 23, 2008 - Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today introduced a fun, easy and colorful way to transport and share music, photos and other digital files with its new super thin DataTraveler Mini Slim USB Flash drive.
Available in black, blue or pink with gray bottom casings, the new USB drives make a great fashion accessory by easily connecting to a keychain while storing up to 4GB of content. The new DT Mini Slim measures a mere 1.529″ x 0.645″ x 0.253″, making it one of the smallest USB drives available on the market.
"Kingston USB drives have always provided great functionality by allowing consumers to carry large quantities of information everywhere they go," said Vaughan Nankivell, Regional Manager- Australia and New Zealand. "The DT Mini Slim lets anyone safely store and share their favorite media content everywhere they go with a little class and color, in an ultra-small form factor."
Kingston's new DataTraveler Mini Slim USB drives are available in 2GB and 4GB capacities. The new DT Mini Slim is backed by a two-year warranty and Kingston's legendary service and support. For more detailed information please visit the Kingston Web site at: http://www.kingston.com/anz
Product Features and Specifications:
- Capacities*: 2GB / 4GB
- Weight: 0.064 oz.(1.83g)
- Dimensions: 1.529″ x 0.645″ x 0.253″ (38.85mm x 16.40mm x 6.44mm)
- Operating Temperature: 32º F to 140º F (120º C to 60º C)
- Storage Temperature: -4º F to 185º F (-20º C to 85º C)
- Simple: Just plug into a USB port
- Convenient: Pocket-sized for easy transportability
- Guaranteed: Two-year warranty
- Fashionable: Available in black, blue, pink with grey bottom casing
- Compatible Operating Systems: Windows Vista(Windows ReadyBoost not supported), Windows XP (SP1, SP2), Windows 2000 (SP4), Mac OS X v.10.3.x+, Linux v.2.6.x+
Manufacturer: Kingston Technology
Product Name: DataTraveler Mini Slim
AU $ RRP: 2GB: A$13.95 , 4GB: A$24.95
NZ $ RRP: 2GB: A$17.20 , 4GB: A$30.00
Warranty: Two-year warranty
Product link and Photos: http://www.kingston.com/anz/flash/dtms.asp
Distributors: Avnet Australia Pty Ltd, Ingram Micro, Simms International Pty Ltd., Synnex Australia PTY Ltd.
*Please note: Some of the listed capacity is used for formatting and other functions and thus is not available for data storage. For more information, please consult Kingston's Flash Memory Guide at Kingston.com/Flash_Memory_Guide.
To discuss this product on Kingston Blog, please go to http://www.kingston-blog.com
To find out if your Kingston product is genuine, Kingston also provides an online verification site: http://www.kingston.com/asia/verify
About Kingston Technology Company, Inc.
Kingston Technology Company, Inc. is the world's largest independent manufacturer of memory products. Kingston designs, manufactures and distributes memory products for desktops, laptops, servers, printers, and Flash memory products for PDAs, mobile phones, digital cameras, and MP3 players. Through its global network of subsidiaries and affiliates, Kingston has manufacturing facilities in California, Taiwan,, China, Malaysia, and sales representatives in the United States, Taiwan, China, India, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine, and Latin America. For more information, please visit http://www.kingston.com/anz
Latest News Posts
- Call of Duty WWII releases November 3
- Stardock: Switch doesn't really need third-party games
- Project Scorpio 4K vs 1080p side by side comparison
- PSN and Xbox LIVE hacker imprisoned for two years
- GALAX GTX 1080 Ti HOF, 3 x 8-pin PCIe power & LCD panel
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design
- Tenda unveils new USB 3.0 AC1300 wireless network adapter
- SteelSeries brings gamers the world's first dual-surface RGB illuminated mousepad - introducing the QcK Prism