Kingston Technology Makes Fashion Statement with Stylish, Small DataTraveler Mini Slim
New Colorful Drive Ideal for Carrying Photos, Music, Homework or Any Digital Files for Quick Transport and Smart Sharing
Sydney, Australia - September 23, 2008 - Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today introduced a fun, easy and colorful way to transport and share music, photos and other digital files with its new super thin DataTraveler Mini Slim USB Flash drive.
Available in black, blue or pink with gray bottom casings, the new USB drives make a great fashion accessory by easily connecting to a keychain while storing up to 4GB of content. The new DT Mini Slim measures a mere 1.529″ x 0.645″ x 0.253″, making it one of the smallest USB drives available on the market.
"Kingston USB drives have always provided great functionality by allowing consumers to carry large quantities of information everywhere they go," said Vaughan Nankivell, Regional Manager- Australia and New Zealand. "The DT Mini Slim lets anyone safely store and share their favorite media content everywhere they go with a little class and color, in an ultra-small form factor."
Kingston's new DataTraveler Mini Slim USB drives are available in 2GB and 4GB capacities. The new DT Mini Slim is backed by a two-year warranty and Kingston's legendary service and support. For more detailed information please visit the Kingston Web site at: http://www.kingston.com/anz
Product Features and Specifications:
- Capacities*: 2GB / 4GB
- Weight: 0.064 oz.(1.83g)
- Dimensions: 1.529″ x 0.645″ x 0.253″ (38.85mm x 16.40mm x 6.44mm)
- Operating Temperature: 32º F to 140º F (120º C to 60º C)
- Storage Temperature: -4º F to 185º F (-20º C to 85º C)
- Simple: Just plug into a USB port
- Convenient: Pocket-sized for easy transportability
- Guaranteed: Two-year warranty
- Fashionable: Available in black, blue, pink with grey bottom casing
- Compatible Operating Systems: Windows Vista(Windows ReadyBoost not supported), Windows XP (SP1, SP2), Windows 2000 (SP4), Mac OS X v.10.3.x+, Linux v.2.6.x+
Manufacturer: Kingston Technology
Product Name: DataTraveler Mini Slim
AU $ RRP: 2GB: A$13.95 , 4GB: A$24.95
NZ $ RRP: 2GB: A$17.20 , 4GB: A$30.00
Warranty: Two-year warranty
Product link and Photos: http://www.kingston.com/anz/flash/dtms.asp
Distributors: Avnet Australia Pty Ltd, Ingram Micro, Simms International Pty Ltd., Synnex Australia PTY Ltd.
*Please note: Some of the listed capacity is used for formatting and other functions and thus is not available for data storage. For more information, please consult Kingston's Flash Memory Guide at Kingston.com/Flash_Memory_Guide.
To discuss this product on Kingston Blog, please go to http://www.kingston-blog.com
To find out if your Kingston product is genuine, Kingston also provides an online verification site: http://www.kingston.com/asia/verify
About Kingston Technology Company, Inc.
Kingston Technology Company, Inc. is the world's largest independent manufacturer of memory products. Kingston designs, manufactures and distributes memory products for desktops, laptops, servers, printers, and Flash memory products for PDAs, mobile phones, digital cameras, and MP3 players. Through its global network of subsidiaries and affiliates, Kingston has manufacturing facilities in California, Taiwan,, China, Malaysia, and sales representatives in the United States, Taiwan, China, India, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine, and Latin America. For more information, please visit http://www.kingston.com/anz
Latest News Posts
- Take a walk with 'Billy Lynn' and win a 3D Blu-ray on us
- SanDisk expands superfast MicroSD lineup
- LG partners with Valve to make next-gen VR headset
- Official 'Alien Covenant' prequel short released online
- 'Moonlight' wins Best Picture Oscar in huge screw up
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- FutureMark reveals new VR and server benchmarking tools
- LG preparing VR HMD
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity