2009 iSuppli DRAM Industry Report
Places Team Memory 14th in the World
Memory module shipments in 2009 were affected by the weak global economy in 2009. According to statistics from market research company iSuppli, Taiwanese memory module makers performed better than expected in 2009 and bucked the trend to increase their global market share. Team Group Inc. achieved strong revenues last year on the strength of its sound finances and inventory management, improving its overall place among the world's top memory module makers to 14th place in 2009.
Team Group General Manager Danny Hsia said: "With the global economic recovery in 2010, notebook shipments may grow by over 20% compared to 2009. Apple's new iPad is also expected to drive the overall development of the tablet PC market while DDR3 will replace DDR2 as the mainstream technology in the second half of 2010. When you put all of these factors together, memory module shipments may see explosive growth compared to 2009."
As PC technology continues to advance, Team Group will not only continue to offer its standard and overclocked product families but also begin producing the latest low-voltage 1.35V DDR3 memory. By continuing to enhance the Team brand of memory products, the company will boost its profile among consumers to realize the ultimate goal of brand development and increasing market share.
iSuppli is an unbiased and influential market survey and research institution in the global electronics industry. By providing customers with accurate analysis and recommendations, iSuppli helps customers increase its core value in the industry and display more powerful competitiveness. The iSuppli team has over 100 analysts worldwide to quickly and accurately analyze market status and help businesses enhance decision accuracy and execution ability.
[About Team Group]
Team Group Inc. is a manufacturer of computer products and consumer electronics, established in Taipei, Taiwan in 1994. We manufacture and distribute high quality Memory modules, Memory cards, USB disk, SSD and Portable Hard Drive. Team Group is recognized as one of the leading memory products and consumer electronic manufacturers in the industry. We cover most business regions in the world. Team provides the highest quality products to customers in volume with competitive prices and the best possible after services. Through many years of the close and direct relationships with the leading manufacturers and OEMs, we are able to provide various products even during the shortage and allocation periods. As we continue to grow, we are committed to supporting our customers with superior products, first class service and excellent business growth.
Latest News Posts
- Xiaomi Mi Note 2 is basically a Note7 but cheaper
- Nintendo Switch gameplay graphics are subject to change
- Final Fantasy 15 could get co-op mode in the future
- Nintendo Switch comes to life - as a stuffed dog
- Xbox Live Gold subscribers get 4 new games next month
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software
- Lenovo debuts commercial desktops and notebooks featuring 7th generation AMD PRO processors
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage