Addonics Announces CFast Adapter Family and CFast Media for High Speed Storage
SAN JOSE, CA (June 10, 2010) -- Addonics Technologies http://www.addonics.com today announced a family of CFast adapters which instantly connects a CFast media to any SATA port inside a desktop PC, rack mounted system or notebook computer and its own brand of CFast media.
The new adapters include a CFast HDD adapter and a SATA CFast adapter The Addonics-branded CFast media are available in 8GB and 32GB capacities.
Earlier this year, Addonics announced an eSATA CFast read/write memory adapter for connecting CFast media to eSATA or eSATA USB hybrid ports. The new products give Addonics the most comprehensive family of CFast solution for systems or applications to take advantage of the high performance CFast media technologies.
CFast HDD Adapter
The CFast HDD adapter enables high performance CFast media to be used as a direct replacement for 2.5" SATA hard drives. The CFast HDD adapter can be installed into practically any computing equipment or notebook computer with optional mounting brackets.
SATA CFast Adapters
The SATA CFast adapters enable CFast media to be used as a removable storage media on any desktop system via a PCI slot or 3.5 inch drive bay and connect to the standard SATA interface. Once installed, you can use the CFast media just like a bootable Solid State Drive (SSD) or as a removable SSD.
Depending on the performance of the CFast media, you can achieve read/write speeds up to 600 MB/sec, which make this SATA CFast adapter an ideal high performance storage solution for many industrial PCs, embedded systems and a wide range of computing applications.
Addonics CFast flash memory cards (8GBs or 32GBs) double the transfer rate to 100MB/s over Compact Flash memory while still maintaining the small original CF form factor. CFast media appears as an ordinary SATA hard drive to any OS and can also be configured as a boot device. With Addonics CFast flash memory installed, system boot time is much faster than a standard hard drive and cameras designed to support CFast will perform much faster
List prices are $98 for the 8G CFast media, $23.95 for the SATA CFast media on a PCI slot and $18.95 for the CFast HDD adapter. For more information, go to http://addonics.com/products/FlashMemory_CFast
Addonics products are available through the company online store http://www.shopaddonics.com, major catalog companies, resellers, VARs and distributors, including Amazon.com, PC Connection, CDW, Buy.com, Provantage.com, Insight, and Ingram Micro.
Addonics Technologies Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets a broad line of external and mobile storage products. Addonics is headquartered at 1918 Junction Ave, San Jose, CA 95131. Phone: 408-573-8580.
All products/company names are either trademarks or trade names of their respective holders.
Latest News Posts
- LG's new 38-inch UltraWide rocks 3840x1600 resolution
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided patch fixes a slew of problems
- Witcher 3: Game of the Year Edition launches
- Apple ordered to pay €13bn in back taxes to Ireland
- Final Fantasy 15 barely hits 30FPS on consoles
- PNY CS1311 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Intel 7th Gen "Kaby Lake" Core Processor Overview
- Who to Request For Motherboard Review Sample ?
- Cooler Master MasterCase 3 Micro-ATX Tower Case Review
- Samsung EVO 256GB microSDXC Memory Card Review
- Samsung mass produces 14nm Exynos processor with full connectivity integration
- Samsung launches two new curved gaming monitors
- ASUS Republic of Gamers announces ROG Masters
- BIOSTAR TB150 PRO motherboard designed for professional mining
- ADATA launches XPG Flame DDR4 memory modules