TRENDnet® Expands PoE Switch Portfolio
TORRANCE, Calif. -June 9, 2010-TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, today announces the availability of the 8-Port 10/100Mbps PoE Switch, model TPE-S80. This unmanaged PoE switch reduces equipment and installation costs by delivering data and power over existing Ethernet cables to Power over Ethernet (PoE) enabled devices, such as Access Points and IP Cameras.
Boost office efficiency and reduce network congestion with a total switching capacity of 1.6Gbps generated by eight 10/100Mbps Full Duplex PoE ports. LED indicators on the front of the switch display device status for easy power management and troubleshooting. An internal power supply reduces clutter and delivers 15.4 Watts to each PoE port. This switch comes in a 10.5 inch wide sturdy metal housing that is well suited for workgroup and networking room installations. A convenient on/off button is located on the back of the switch.
Non-PoE devices can also connect to the switch-auto-sensing PoE technology cuts power to non-PoE connected devices. Use TRENDnet's PoE Splitter, model TPE-112GS, with the TPE-S80 to install non-PoE devices in remote locations.
"The TPE-S80 complements our comprehensive PoE portfolio which includes switches, IP cameras, access points, splitters, and injectors," stated Zak Wood, Director of Global Marketing for TRENDnet. "It has a broad array of applications whereby it can reduce installation costs by powering PoE and non-PoE devices (with the use of a PoE splitter) in remote locations."
The 8-Port 10/100Mbps PoE Switch, model TPE-S80, will be available from online and retail partners shortly.
The MSRP for the TPE-S80 is U.S. $199.00
For TRENDnet logos visit: http://trendnet.com/asp/partners/marketing.asp
TRENDnetis an award winning global brand, dedicated to providing a completeline of high quality yet affordable networking solutions for small tomid-sized business and home users alike. Founded in 1990, TRENDnetis headquartered in Torrance, California, and maintains branch officesin Europe, Central America, South America and Asia. TRENDnet productsare sold in over 125 countries. The TRENDnet brand is consistentlyrecognized for high quality, exceptional performance and unparalleledsupport. For more information visit http://www.trendnet.com or call +1 (310) 961-5500.
Latest News Posts
- Sony started working on PlayStation VR in 2010
- ASUS makes its PG279Q monitor official, QHD with 165Hz and G-Sync
- 'Star Wars: Rebels' season 2 trailer reveals Vader, new friends & foes
- Disney-themed prosthetic hands are now a thing
- DARPA developing vehicle disappearing technology
- Kingwin Power Dock PD-2537U3 Dual-Bay Clone Storage Station Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R Rev1 SSD Boot Order Issue.
- Help Updating GA-X58A-UD3R Rev2.0 Bios
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent