Silicon Power introduces Ultima 155 USB flash drive with microSDHC card reader, expanding storage capacities
(Taipei, Taiwan) Silicon Power proudly introduces its latest multi-function USB flash drive: Ultima 155 with microSDHC card reader. The new product has a microSDHC card slot on the back of the USB drive. Users can insert a microSD or microSDHC card that expands the storage capacity easily. Ultima 155 is truly a fashionable and elegant USB flash drive with a soft touch feel. Its full body aluminum brush surface gives users the anti-scratch and fingerprint free experience. It's also designed in the special "X" shape body like Ultima 150, which can be easily handled while plugging in/out the USB port. Moreover, Ultima 155 pen cap design can be easily attached on the back of the pen-drive without worrying to loose it. Ultima 155 in flint mica is available in 1GB, 2GB, 4GB and 8GB capacities.
Silicon Power Ultima 155 bundles with a very practical software pack -the SmartKit. It provides users a more efficient and safe way to satisfy all user needs in the portable storage environment. It helps users to set passwords, partition disk, encapsulate data, or set a bootable disk quickly and easily. The SmartKit software can be downloaded from official website: http://www.silicon-power.com. Combining unique shape design with perfect efficient function, Ultima 155 is specially designed for business travelers and stylish people. Ultima 155 is compliant with RoHS requirements and is backed with a lifetime guarantee.
- A microSDHC card slot on the back of the USB drive
- The state of art aluminum matt finish surface with anti-scratch and fingerprint free
- Pen cap design
- Universal Serial Bus 2.0 compatible, reach speeds of 480MB/sec
- True plug and play; no external power required
- No driver needed except for Win 98/ 98SE (The driver needs to be downloaded from official website)
- Compliant with RoHS requirements
- Bundle with the SmartKit security software
- Capacity: 1GB, 2GB, 4GB, 8GB
- Color: Flint mica
- Dimensions: 57.3mm x 18.0mm x 9.2mm
- Weight: 12.5g
- Durability: 10,000 insertion/removal cycles
- Support OS: Windows 98*, Win ME, Windows 2000, Win XP, Win Vista, Mac OS 9.0 & higher, Linux 2.4.0
- Operating Temperature: 0oC~70 oC
- Storage Temperature: -40oC~85 oC
- Lifetime Warranty
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded by a group of specialists with more than 20 years experience in the field of international trading, global marketing, technical know-how of flash data storage products, is the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, DRAMS, and card readers. We are also the first among our competitors worldwide to offer Lifetime Warranty service both for the Flash Memory Card series and USB Flash Drive products.
At the heart of Silicon Power, it exists a strong atmosphere of "Sharing, Caring, and of being Trustworthy." These are our finest commitments at the core. Recognized and supported in over 90 countries, Silicon Power provides fast, international lifetime service and superior products. Silicon Power makes a remarkable and successful achievement in the global community. The company is headquartered in Taipei and has established branches worldwide including the Netherlands and Japan.
Latest News Posts
- We Heard You Like Discounts
- Acer's new 10-core smartphone will 'dominate' Android gaming
- The first big patch for Windows 10 is coming soon
- Rocket League patch will let you filter out PS4 users on the PC
- BBC's Grand Theft Auto TV movie 'The Gamechangers' trailer arrives
- TP-LINK Archer C3200 Tri-Band AC3200 Wireless Router Review
- Does my motherbord support this RAM ?
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- Seagate Game Drive 2TB Xbox STEA2000403 Add-on Storage Device Review
- How can you find updated drivers like people post to this site all the time?
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015