Silicon Power introduces Ultima 155 USB flash drive with microSDHC card reader, expanding storage capacities
(Taipei, Taiwan) Silicon Power proudly introduces its latest multi-function USB flash drive: Ultima 155 with microSDHC card reader. The new product has a microSDHC card slot on the back of the USB drive. Users can insert a microSD or microSDHC card that expands the storage capacity easily. Ultima 155 is truly a fashionable and elegant USB flash drive with a soft touch feel. Its full body aluminum brush surface gives users the anti-scratch and fingerprint free experience. It's also designed in the special "X" shape body like Ultima 150, which can be easily handled while plugging in/out the USB port. Moreover, Ultima 155 pen cap design can be easily attached on the back of the pen-drive without worrying to loose it. Ultima 155 in flint mica is available in 1GB, 2GB, 4GB and 8GB capacities.
Silicon Power Ultima 155 bundles with a very practical software pack -the SmartKit. It provides users a more efficient and safe way to satisfy all user needs in the portable storage environment. It helps users to set passwords, partition disk, encapsulate data, or set a bootable disk quickly and easily. The SmartKit software can be downloaded from official website: http://www.silicon-power.com. Combining unique shape design with perfect efficient function, Ultima 155 is specially designed for business travelers and stylish people. Ultima 155 is compliant with RoHS requirements and is backed with a lifetime guarantee.
- A microSDHC card slot on the back of the USB drive
- The state of art aluminum matt finish surface with anti-scratch and fingerprint free
- Pen cap design
- Universal Serial Bus 2.0 compatible, reach speeds of 480MB/sec
- True plug and play; no external power required
- No driver needed except for Win 98/ 98SE (The driver needs to be downloaded from official website)
- Compliant with RoHS requirements
- Bundle with the SmartKit security software
- Capacity: 1GB, 2GB, 4GB, 8GB
- Color: Flint mica
- Dimensions: 57.3mm x 18.0mm x 9.2mm
- Weight: 12.5g
- Durability: 10,000 insertion/removal cycles
- Support OS: Windows 98*, Win ME, Windows 2000, Win XP, Win Vista, Mac OS 9.0 & higher, Linux 2.4.0
- Operating Temperature: 0oC~70 oC
- Storage Temperature: -40oC~85 oC
- Lifetime Warranty
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded by a group of specialists with more than 20 years experience in the field of international trading, global marketing, technical know-how of flash data storage products, is the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, DRAMS, and card readers. We are also the first among our competitors worldwide to offer Lifetime Warranty service both for the Flash Memory Card series and USB Flash Drive products.
At the heart of Silicon Power, it exists a strong atmosphere of "Sharing, Caring, and of being Trustworthy." These are our finest commitments at the core. Recognized and supported in over 90 countries, Silicon Power provides fast, international lifetime service and superior products. Silicon Power makes a remarkable and successful achievement in the global community. The company is headquartered in Taipei and has established branches worldwide including the Netherlands and Japan.
Latest News Posts
- Path of Exile is coming to Xbox One
- Halo 6 won't be Project Scorpio launch game after all
- Tekken 7 release date will be announced next week
- NZXT shows off new Puck cable management system
- Switch's add-on box to use the cloud to boost GPU power?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup