CompuExpert brings Sharkoon X-Tatic to North America
Lake Forest, CA June 4, 2010 - CompuExpert, a division of Digital Interactive Systems Inc. and Sharkoon Technologies are pleased to announce an exclusive distribution agreement in which CompuExpert will bring Sharkoon's multi award-winning "X-Tatic" family of products to the North American market.
Sharkoon has recently introduced and seen enormous success in the European and Asian markets with their unrivaled platform: X-Tatic: the Dolby certified X-Tatic Digital. The headset Sound Control Unit and cable adapter can be attached to practically all analog and digital audio sources, PC, Mac, Home-theater, DVD player, Xbox 360? , and PlayStation 3?.
"We are delighted to distribute the Sharkoon Family of products and are thrilled to lead with the X-Tatic Digital Headphones. We are looking forward to bringing their other excellent family of products to Market," stated Joseph Konowiecki, CEO of Digital Interactive Systems Corp.
Johannes Schneider, CEO of Sharkoon, is also excited about the partnership with CompuExpert. "After the Sharkoon X-Tatic had already found such a large appeal with European and Asian consumers, we wanted to roll out the North American Market. As the leader of specialized Distribution within the gaming domain, we have found our ideal partner in CompuExpert."
"The Sharkoon X-Tatic digital is simply the best sounding and most innovative pair of headphones I've ever used. They are well built, perform equally well across the board and support just about any device you can think of. Along with this, they actually offer a new technology as well, that being 'self contained non-algorithm based 5.1 sound," stated James Vozar of Tweak Town, a leading technology site.
"Compuexpert will be showcasing Sharkoon's X-Tatic family of products including, X-Tatic Digital, X-Tatic SP for PS3, and X-Tatic SX for Xbox 360 at E-3 in the South Hall, booth # 629. Contact CompuExpert for a private showing of the X-Tatic Digital where you will have a true gaming experience.The Sharkoon X-Tatic Digital is immediately available for the retail price of $159.99. For more information, please contact CompuExpert at: http://www.compuexpert.com or 1-877-599-7378.
CompuExpert, a division of Digital Interactive Systems Inc., is one of the leading distributors for the gaming channels today. With over 18 years of gaming & distribution experience CompuExpert's focus is to deliver the latest gaming accessories, front line gaming titles, and gaming upgrades. CompuExpert strives to deliver dependable supply line information and distribution logistics to ensure customers find the products they're looking for today! For more information contact:
Founded in 2002, Sharkoon Technologies provides an unrivaled assortment of innovative products in the areas of Gaming, Storage and Multimedia through their worldwide distribution network. In doing so, Sharkoon combines a unique design and convincing performance with an affordable price. Sharkoon is represented through sales offices in Taipei, Taiwan and in Linden, Germany. Further information can be found at http://www.sharkoon.com. For more information contact Sharkoon: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield 1 trailer recreated in Battlefield 1942
- Fallout 4 modders are tired of console players begging for mods
- Titanfall 2 leaks: release date, grappling hooks, maps and more
- Apple's next-gen MacBook Pro will feature OLED screen above keyboard
- AMD's next-gen Polaris 10 in CF beats Titan X in leaked benchmarks
- Corsair LAPDOG Gaming Control Center Review
- Fitbit Alta Fitness Wristband Review
- Does this look like a good and compatible setup/buy?
- Error on GA-Z170X-Gaming 7, config HDD RAID w/M.2 boot drive
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition