CompuExpert brings Sharkoon X-Tatic to North America
Lake Forest, CA June 4, 2010 - CompuExpert, a division of Digital Interactive Systems Inc. and Sharkoon Technologies are pleased to announce an exclusive distribution agreement in which CompuExpert will bring Sharkoon's multi award-winning "X-Tatic" family of products to the North American market.
Sharkoon has recently introduced and seen enormous success in the European and Asian markets with their unrivaled platform: X-Tatic: the Dolby certified X-Tatic Digital. The headset Sound Control Unit and cable adapter can be attached to practically all analog and digital audio sources, PC, Mac, Home-theater, DVD player, Xbox 360? , and PlayStation 3?.
"We are delighted to distribute the Sharkoon Family of products and are thrilled to lead with the X-Tatic Digital Headphones. We are looking forward to bringing their other excellent family of products to Market," stated Joseph Konowiecki, CEO of Digital Interactive Systems Corp.
Johannes Schneider, CEO of Sharkoon, is also excited about the partnership with CompuExpert. "After the Sharkoon X-Tatic had already found such a large appeal with European and Asian consumers, we wanted to roll out the North American Market. As the leader of specialized Distribution within the gaming domain, we have found our ideal partner in CompuExpert."
"The Sharkoon X-Tatic digital is simply the best sounding and most innovative pair of headphones I've ever used. They are well built, perform equally well across the board and support just about any device you can think of. Along with this, they actually offer a new technology as well, that being 'self contained non-algorithm based 5.1 sound," stated James Vozar of Tweak Town, a leading technology site.
"Compuexpert will be showcasing Sharkoon's X-Tatic family of products including, X-Tatic Digital, X-Tatic SP for PS3, and X-Tatic SX for Xbox 360 at E-3 in the South Hall, booth # 629. Contact CompuExpert for a private showing of the X-Tatic Digital where you will have a true gaming experience.The Sharkoon X-Tatic Digital is immediately available for the retail price of $159.99. For more information, please contact CompuExpert at: http://www.compuexpert.com or 1-877-599-7378.
CompuExpert, a division of Digital Interactive Systems Inc., is one of the leading distributors for the gaming channels today. With over 18 years of gaming & distribution experience CompuExpert's focus is to deliver the latest gaming accessories, front line gaming titles, and gaming upgrades. CompuExpert strives to deliver dependable supply line information and distribution logistics to ensure customers find the products they're looking for today! For more information contact:
Founded in 2002, Sharkoon Technologies provides an unrivaled assortment of innovative products in the areas of Gaming, Storage and Multimedia through their worldwide distribution network. In doing so, Sharkoon combines a unique design and convincing performance with an affordable price. Sharkoon is represented through sales offices in Taipei, Taiwan and in Linden, Germany. Further information can be found at http://www.sharkoon.com. For more information contact Sharkoon: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest News Posts
- SpaceX plans first launch since September's explosion
- Final Fantasy XV first impressions
- Watch Dogs 2 updated on the PC, long list of fixes
- Del Toro: F*ck Konami, killing Silent Hills was moronic
- NBA is being aired in 4K in the US this weekend
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset