CompuExpert brings Sharkoon X-Tatic to North America
Lake Forest, CA June 4, 2010 - CompuExpert, a division of Digital Interactive Systems Inc. and Sharkoon Technologies are pleased to announce an exclusive distribution agreement in which CompuExpert will bring Sharkoon's multi award-winning "X-Tatic" family of products to the North American market.
Sharkoon has recently introduced and seen enormous success in the European and Asian markets with their unrivaled platform: X-Tatic: the Dolby certified X-Tatic Digital. The headset Sound Control Unit and cable adapter can be attached to practically all analog and digital audio sources, PC, Mac, Home-theater, DVD player, Xbox 360? , and PlayStation 3?.
"We are delighted to distribute the Sharkoon Family of products and are thrilled to lead with the X-Tatic Digital Headphones. We are looking forward to bringing their other excellent family of products to Market," stated Joseph Konowiecki, CEO of Digital Interactive Systems Corp.
Johannes Schneider, CEO of Sharkoon, is also excited about the partnership with CompuExpert. "After the Sharkoon X-Tatic had already found such a large appeal with European and Asian consumers, we wanted to roll out the North American Market. As the leader of specialized Distribution within the gaming domain, we have found our ideal partner in CompuExpert."
"The Sharkoon X-Tatic digital is simply the best sounding and most innovative pair of headphones I've ever used. They are well built, perform equally well across the board and support just about any device you can think of. Along with this, they actually offer a new technology as well, that being 'self contained non-algorithm based 5.1 sound," stated James Vozar of Tweak Town, a leading technology site.
"Compuexpert will be showcasing Sharkoon's X-Tatic family of products including, X-Tatic Digital, X-Tatic SP for PS3, and X-Tatic SX for Xbox 360 at E-3 in the South Hall, booth # 629. Contact CompuExpert for a private showing of the X-Tatic Digital where you will have a true gaming experience.The Sharkoon X-Tatic Digital is immediately available for the retail price of $159.99. For more information, please contact CompuExpert at: http://www.compuexpert.com or 1-877-599-7378.
CompuExpert, a division of Digital Interactive Systems Inc., is one of the leading distributors for the gaming channels today. With over 18 years of gaming & distribution experience CompuExpert's focus is to deliver the latest gaming accessories, front line gaming titles, and gaming upgrades. CompuExpert strives to deliver dependable supply line information and distribution logistics to ensure customers find the products they're looking for today! For more information contact:
Founded in 2002, Sharkoon Technologies provides an unrivaled assortment of innovative products in the areas of Gaming, Storage and Multimedia through their worldwide distribution network. In doing so, Sharkoon combines a unique design and convincing performance with an affordable price. Sharkoon is represented through sales offices in Taipei, Taiwan and in Linden, Germany. Further information can be found at http://www.sharkoon.com. For more information contact Sharkoon: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 has unlocked frame rate on PC
- Kojima Productions' opening title sequence is weird, but awesome
- When 'Supergirl' flies to Blu-ray, you can win Season One on us!
- Lost 'Star Trek: Original Series' 35mm footage located, Blu-ray coming
- Xbox One 500GB price cut to $249 ahead of Xbox One S launch
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Ghostbusters (2016) Cinema Movie Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio