Synology┬« DiskStation DS1010+ Achieves VMware Ready┬Ö Status
Taipei, Taiwan-June 10, 2010-Synology┬« Inc. today announced that its DiskStation DS1010+ has achieved VMware Ready┬Ö status. This designation indicates that the Synology DS1010+ has passed a detailed evaluation and testing process managed by VMware and is now listed on the VMware Hardware Compatibility List.
Passing the extensive VMware-specified testing helps ensure that the Synology DS1010+ makes best use of VMware technology and is ready for deployment in customer environments.
"We are pleased that the Synology DS1010+ qualifies for the VMware Ready┬Ö logo, signifying to customers that it has passed specific VMware testing and interoperability criteria and is ready to run their mission-critical business applications and operations," said Bernie Mills, senior director, alliance programs, VMware.
"Today, enterprises need reliable and affordable storage solutions to fulfill their ever increasing storage needs and to backup critical business data. The Synology DS1010+ not only addresses enterprises' storage needs, but also fits into their long-term virtualization investment by supporting VMware vSphere┬Ö 4.0." said Rosiel Lee, product manager of Synology Inc., "Synology and VMware are working together to deliver virtualized environments with significant cost savings and a scalable storage solution."
The VMware Ready program is a VMware co-branding program for qualified partner products and is a benefit of the VMware Technology Alliance Partner (TAP) program. With more than 1200 members worldwide, the VMware TAP program works with best-of-breed technology partners to provide them a comprehensive set of VMware technical and marketing services, support, tools and expertise to deliver enhanced value to joint customers.
The Synology DS1010+ can be found within the online VMware Partner Product Catalog at http://wwwa.vmware.com/partnercatalog/catalog/. Hardware products can be found within the online VMware Hardware Compatibility List at http://www.vmware.com/resources/compatibility/search.
Synology at a Glance
Founded in 2000, Synology is a young and energetic company dedicated to developing high-performance, reliable, versatile, and environmentally-friendly Network Attached Storage (NAS) products. Our goal is to deliver user-friendly solutions and solid customer service to satisfy the needs of businesses, home offices, individual users and families.
Synology is the registered trademark of Synology Inc. Other names of Synology products are proprietary marks or registered trademarks of Synology Inc. The use of the word "partner" or "partnership" does not imply a legal partnership relationship between VMware and any other company.
Latest News Posts
- iPhone 8 prices to allegedly start from $1,100 to $1,200
- Corsair majority stake bought for $525 million
- Google Daydream to have 11 devices by the end of 2017
- Nokia's flagship will be announced on August 16th
- Nintendo hits $1.37 billion in net sales in Q1 earnings
- Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD Review
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers
- Mafia III: Sign of the Times DLC now available