Thermaltake Launches Toughpower Grand 80 PLUS Gold Certified PSUs
Thermaltake Technology, leading DIY computer components and power supply brand, today announced the latest addition to the popular "Toughpower" line of high-end PC power supply units, the Toughpower Grand Series. Its grandiose looks with a classy black finish make a clear statement through sheer appearance: this is quality pure.
The proprietary 14cm dual-ball-bearing flower-shaped fan provides optimized ventilation for the inside components of the Tougherpower Grand unit. Being 80 PLUS Gold certified users don't just get a guaranteed eco-friendly PSU with more than 90% efficiency at 50% load and a 0.95 active power factor correction (PFC), but the electricity bill will noticeably drop as well. By virtue of their high-efficiency, the Toughpower Grand 650W (750W peak) and 750W (850W peak) models are ideally suited for high-end gaming and enthusiast PCs powering multi-core processors in combination with multi-GPU setups.
For demanding mission-critical environments and applications, industrial-grade components are indispensible and are being tested 24/7 at 50°C to ensure utmost stability and long-term reliability. The Japanese made and solid state capacitors withstand up to at least 105°C of heat serving as robust foundation for the Toughpower Grand Series. Additional DC-to-DC converter modules for +3.3V and +5V rails ensure low A/C ripple and great system stability. The convenient Cable Management allows you to only connect those components' power cords that you actually need, this helps to decrease cable mess and increase air circulation within the case.
The Toughpower Grand exclusive 12Vin1 provides for a powerful single 12V rail for best compatibility. The unique FanDelayCool feature enables the flower shape 14cm fan to keep running 15-30 seconds after system shutdown to prolong the lifetime of PSU components.
Two sets of anti-vibration gaskets add to the Toughpower Grand's overall silence-promisions, while a convenient cable bag keeps the currently unneeded cables in order. With sufficient mounting screws and cable straps you ready to set up your high-end rig with a mighty power supply that stands for best power efficiency and exceptional reliability.
Toughpower Grand 750W (TPG-750M), MSRP US$ 189.90
Toughpower Grand 650W (TPG-650M), MSRP US$ 169.90
Latest News Posts
- The new Zelda game takes up nearly half Switch's storage
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 900p docked, 720p undocked
- Super Mario Odyseey hits 7 million views on YouTube
- Mass Effect: Andromeda will support HDR10, Dolby Vision
- GIGABYTE's Aorus brand is ready for next-gen GPUs
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99