Mach Xtreme Technology Unveils High-Density 8GB Dual-Channel DDR3 Memory Kits
Mach Xtreme Technology Inc., a worldwide leader in top performance, high reliability and user-friendly designed PC components, today unveiled Copper Series 8GB (4GB x2) Dual-Channel DDR3 high-density memory kits based on the latest DRAM chips. MX-Technology develops and manufactures a wide range of high quality memory modules, whether seeking maximum frames rates on the latest games, achieving the highest benchmarks through overclocking or demand ultimate, consistent stability.
Copper is the mainstream memory solution within the MX Technology Dual-Channel DDR3 desktop memory product line. Featuring enhanced capacity of 4GB per module, these new high-density 8GB kits provide customers with cutting-edge memory solution and significantly increase memory space. All kits are strictly hand-selected with focus on stable performance. Coupled with an attractive price, the Copper 8GB kits are an excellent choice for your next upgrade.
All this combined with lifetime warranty and consumer friendly pricing nominates MX-Technology Copper Series as the #1 choice.
Copper Series 8GB Dual-Channel DDR3 High-Density Memory Kits at A Glance:
1333MHz Dual-Channel DDR3
Density 8GB (4GB x2)
Patented High-quality Japanese Lightweight Aluminum Heat-sink
Certification: ROHS, WEEE, CE, FCC
Models: MXD3C13338GK @ 1333MHz (CL 9)
Latest News Posts
- Sling TV adds HBO just in time for 'Game of Thrones'
- Bungie's senior gameplay designer on Destiny leaves for Bethesda
- F-35 head continues to defend his program, amid major budget issues
- More classic 'X-Files' characters board revival
- Report: Number of Apple Pay problems at checkout
- E2200 Killer Ethernet driver for Linux with Wakeup-On-Lan WOL
- SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive Review - Add Storage to your iOS Device
- EVGA X99 Micro (Intel X99) Micro-ATX Motherboard Review
- Extreme 6 for SLI and M.2?
- Z77X-UD3H Back USB Ports Not Working
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi