Mach Xtreme Technology Unveils High-Density 8GB Dual-Channel DDR3 Memory Kits
Mach Xtreme Technology Inc., a worldwide leader in top performance, high reliability and user-friendly designed PC components, today unveiled Copper Series 8GB (4GB x2) Dual-Channel DDR3 high-density memory kits based on the latest DRAM chips. MX-Technology develops and manufactures a wide range of high quality memory modules, whether seeking maximum frames rates on the latest games, achieving the highest benchmarks through overclocking or demand ultimate, consistent stability.
Copper is the mainstream memory solution within the MX Technology Dual-Channel DDR3 desktop memory product line. Featuring enhanced capacity of 4GB per module, these new high-density 8GB kits provide customers with cutting-edge memory solution and significantly increase memory space. All kits are strictly hand-selected with focus on stable performance. Coupled with an attractive price, the Copper 8GB kits are an excellent choice for your next upgrade.
All this combined with lifetime warranty and consumer friendly pricing nominates MX-Technology Copper Series as the #1 choice.
Copper Series 8GB Dual-Channel DDR3 High-Density Memory Kits at A Glance:
1333MHz Dual-Channel DDR3
Density 8GB (4GB x2)
Patented High-quality Japanese Lightweight Aluminum Heat-sink
Certification: ROHS, WEEE, CE, FCC
Models: MXD3C13338GK @ 1333MHz (CL 9)
Latest News Posts
- Project Sonic announced for PC, Xbox One, PS4 and Nintendo NX
- AMD to have a massive volume launch of next-gen Zen CPUs in early 2017
- Facebook CEO says 'AR will be where VR' is today in 5-10 years
- Microsoft 'couldn't focus' enough in order to make a portable Xbox
- Witcher 3 first person mod released, looking good
- Ghostbusters (2016) Cinema Movie Review
- Why do I have trouble starting my machine?
- G1.Sniper M3 Boot Loop
- GPU Ugrade killed my NIC
- Cooler Master MasterBox 5 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio
- G.SKILL announces a major software update for the RIPJAWS KM780 RGB mechanical gaming keyboard