Mach Xtreme Technology Unveils High-Density 8GB Dual-Channel DDR3 Memory Kits
Mach Xtreme Technology Inc., a worldwide leader in top performance, high reliability and user-friendly designed PC components, today unveiled Copper Series 8GB (4GB x2) Dual-Channel DDR3 high-density memory kits based on the latest DRAM chips. MX-Technology develops and manufactures a wide range of high quality memory modules, whether seeking maximum frames rates on the latest games, achieving the highest benchmarks through overclocking or demand ultimate, consistent stability.
Copper is the mainstream memory solution within the MX Technology Dual-Channel DDR3 desktop memory product line. Featuring enhanced capacity of 4GB per module, these new high-density 8GB kits provide customers with cutting-edge memory solution and significantly increase memory space. All kits are strictly hand-selected with focus on stable performance. Coupled with an attractive price, the Copper 8GB kits are an excellent choice for your next upgrade.
All this combined with lifetime warranty and consumer friendly pricing nominates MX-Technology Copper Series as the #1 choice.
Copper Series 8GB Dual-Channel DDR3 High-Density Memory Kits at A Glance:
1333MHz Dual-Channel DDR3
Density 8GB (4GB x2)
Patented High-quality Japanese Lightweight Aluminum Heat-sink
Certification: ROHS, WEEE, CE, FCC
Models: MXD3C13338GK @ 1333MHz (CL 9)
Latest News Posts
- Apple rumored to have 10nm processors being tested over at TSMC
- Wii U can't handle Project Cars at 720p 30FPS, waiting for Nintendo NX
- The Rock breaks surprise world record on 'San Andreas' publicity trail
- Samsung intros the new Galaxy S6 edge Iron Man Limited Edition handset
- Nokia releases its Android-powered Nokia N1 tablet in Taiwan
- If you've ever been a noob that was getting into his first battleground and soon realized that you were overmatched by some over the top powerful
- Team Group Vulcan DDR4-3000 16GB Quad-Channel Memory Kit Review
- YUMI USB Stick doesnt´t boot correctly on H81M-HDS
- Asrock X99 Extreme4 activating VT-d not recognized in windows 8.1
- PC-Q26 and BP2SATA...
- Sharkoon Announces External USB 3.1 Hard Drive Case
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications