Mach Xtreme Technology Unveils High-Density 8GB Dual-Channel DDR3 Memory Kits
Mach Xtreme Technology Inc., a worldwide leader in top performance, high reliability and user-friendly designed PC components, today unveiled Copper Series 8GB (4GB x2) Dual-Channel DDR3 high-density memory kits based on the latest DRAM chips. MX-Technology develops and manufactures a wide range of high quality memory modules, whether seeking maximum frames rates on the latest games, achieving the highest benchmarks through overclocking or demand ultimate, consistent stability.
Copper is the mainstream memory solution within the MX Technology Dual-Channel DDR3 desktop memory product line. Featuring enhanced capacity of 4GB per module, these new high-density 8GB kits provide customers with cutting-edge memory solution and significantly increase memory space. All kits are strictly hand-selected with focus on stable performance. Coupled with an attractive price, the Copper 8GB kits are an excellent choice for your next upgrade.
All this combined with lifetime warranty and consumer friendly pricing nominates MX-Technology Copper Series as the #1 choice.
Copper Series 8GB Dual-Channel DDR3 High-Density Memory Kits at A Glance:
1333MHz Dual-Channel DDR3
Density 8GB (4GB x2)
Patented High-quality Japanese Lightweight Aluminum Heat-sink
Certification: ROHS, WEEE, CE, FCC
Models: MXD3C13338GK @ 1333MHz (CL 9)
Latest News Posts
- ZOTAC's new GeForce GTX 1080 AMP! spotted, a new record breaker?
- PS4K upgrades 'absolutely' required to run VR on PS4 says, dev
- No Man's Sky possibly delayed to August
- Xbox and Windows are merging under Microsoft's Project Helix strategy
- CRYENGINE goes open source, now available for download
- Asus S300CA screen flickering/stripes
- Asrock MB front HD audio doesn't work (rear works)
- GA-H97-Gaming 3 trying to Raid Two 950pro's via PCIE Apadpter
- GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5 USB 3.1 and Thunderbolt not recognized
- LaCie 8big Thunderbolt 2 1U Rack Review
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition