-- GIGABYTE and Intel Showcase Technology Leadership at Computex 2010 --
-- Announcing Latest Unlocked K-sku CPUs and Unlocked 1500W CPU Power Delivery for Extreme Overclocking Performance --
TAIPEI, Taiwan - June 2, 2010 - GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY Co., Ltd, a leading manufacturer of motherboards, graphics cards and other computing hardware solutions today together with Intel announced several exciting new technologies at the GIGABYTE Computex 2010 Technology Seminar, including the latest unlocked Intel® Core i7-875K and i5-655K processors as well as GIGABYTE Unlocked Power, HotKey OC and Cloud OC.
Henry Kao, Vice President of GIGABYTE Motherboard Business Unit welcomed everyone to the GIGABYTE Technology Seminar.
"GIGABYTE has had many firsts in the motherboard industry, but we are particularly proud of our accomplishments with USB 3.0 and Unlocked Power," commented Henry Kao, Vice President of GIGABYTE Motherboard Business. "Not only have we sold more USB 3.0 enabled motherboards than any of our competitors, but we still continue our leadership in this segment by implementing USB 3.0 on a full range of our motherboards, from our flagship GA-X58A-UD9 motherboard, down to the value oriented GA-EP41T-USB3."
"With our new unlocked K-sku CPUs, we are showing our support for the mainstream enthusiast segment, so they too can enjoy the benefits of overclocking, " commented Zane Ball, Intel General Manager of the Desktop Platforms Division. "We are thrilled to see the enthusiasm and effort GIGABYTE is putting behind their motherboards for this segment."
Tim Handley, GIGABYTE Deputy Director of Motherboard Marketing announced several new GIGABYTE Technology innovations, starting with a demonstration showing GIGABYTE's newest flagship motherboard the GA-X58A-UD9 delivering 1500W of power to the CPU, which is the highest amount of power delivery of any motherboard on the market. Making this possible is the uniquely developed GIGABYTE Unlocked Power technology with an all new 24 phase design, which enables the GIGABYTE GA-X58A-UD9 to provide maximum power delivery for Intel's latest 1366 socket CPUs including the latest Intel® Core i7-980X Extreme Edition (6 core) CPUs, ensuring utmost system stability and overclockability.
Next, GIGABYTE introduced 2 new GIGABYTE overclocking utilities, the first being HotKey OC which allows users to use their keyboard to change the BCLK, CPU multiplier and voltages on the fly, making it easier for overclockers to reach higher performance levels. Also demonstrated was GIGABYTE's new Cloud OC utility, which is the world's first Internet-based overclocking tool, allowing users to overclock their systems from any Internet capable device.
About GIGABYTE Upgrade Your Life
GIGABYTE, headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan, is known as a global leading brand in the IT industry, with employees and business channels in almost every country. Founded in 1986, GIGABYTE started as a research and development team and has since taken the lead in the world's motherboard market. On top of motherboards and graphics accelerators, GIGABYTE further expanded its product portfolio to include notebook and desktop PCs, digital home entertainment appliances, networking servers, communications, mobile and handheld devices, servicing every facet of people's lives at home or business. Everyday GIGABYTE aims to "Upgrade Your Life" with the most innovative designs and impeccable quality and services. Visit http://www.gigabyte.com for more information.
Latest News Posts
- Fallout comes to Seattle with massive new Fallout 3-sized mod
- G.Skill to host OC World Record Stage and OC World Cup at Computex
- Disney's 'Beauty and the Beast' teaser dethrones 'Force Awakens' views
- Rocket League adds cross-play between Xbox One, PC
- AT&T begins enforcing broadband caps, offers $30 waiver option
- Fitbit Alta Fitness Wristband Review
- Does this look like a good and compatible setup/buy?
- Error on GA-Z170X-Gaming 7, config HDD RAID w/M.2 boot drive
- OCZ RevoDrive 400 M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- fatal1ty z170 gaming-itx/ac no display after resume
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition
- G.SKILL hosts OC World Record Stage and OC World Cup at Computex 2016, sponsored by Intel, Samsung, and NVIDIA
- Logitech announces Ultimate Ears Roll 2 speakers
- EK Waterblocks GeForce GTX 1080 block now available
- Crucial announces Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 SODIMMs