HighPoint Revolutionary SAS 6Gb/s Host Adapter Utilizing Switch Aggregation Delivers Unprecedented Performance
Milpitas, CA - HighPoint Technologies is releasing the industry's first SAS 6Gb/s PCI-E Gen 2.0 X16 host adapter utilizing RocketRAID PCI-E Gen 2.0 Switch Architecture. The PCI-E Switch Architecture seamlessly aggregates multiple SAS engine bandwidth on a single SAS host adapter to deliver unprecedented performance.
RocketRAID PCI-E Gen 2.0 Switch Architecture
The RocketRAID PCI-E Gen 2.0 switch architecture is the revolutionary design for overcoming the performance bottleneck of conventional HBA designs. The Switch Architecture design aggregates multiple SAS controllers and utilizes point-to-point SAS connectivity to deliver maximized performance. Each SAS engine has a dedicated PCI-E path to deliver maximum SAS 6Gb/s performance for each device.
The RocketRAID PCI-E Gen 2.0 switch architecture delivers 288Gbps of performance on a single host adapter by aggregating multiple SAS engine bandwidths. Each SAS devices have point-to-point SAS connectivity to provide full SAS 6Gb/s bandwidth to maximizing performance. The RocketRAID PCI-E switch oﬀer the largest bus connectivity for a single SAS host adapter with PCI-E Gen 2.0 X16 to deliver 8GB/s of bus bandwidth performance.
RocketRAID 2760 Introduction
The RocketRAID 2760 is the industry's 1st 24 port PCI-E Gen 2.0 x16 SAS 6Gb/s host adapter. The PCI-E Gen 2.0 x16 bus delivers up to 8GB/s of performance bandwidth and is backward compatible to PCI-E Gen 1.0 X16 slots. Six internal mini-SAS (SFF-8087) connectors support up to 24 SAS/SATA devices using point-to-point connectivity. All generations of (SAS 2.0 and 1.0) and (SATA 3.0, 2.0, 1.0) devices are supported. Software support includes a wide range of the operating systems and a user friendly RAID management tool for popular OSes such as Windows, Linux and FreeBSD.
HighPoint Technologies, Inc. is a professional, host-based, RAID controller manufacturer established in 1995. We've dedicated ourselves towards the manufacturing and deployment of quality, robust, cutting edge RAID host adapters based on the latest storage interfaces delivering our field-proven products to corporations, system builders, and individual consumers worldwide.
Latest News Posts
- Quantum Break is exclusive to the Windows Store, won't reach Steam
- The PC Gaming Show is coming back, will take place during E3 2016
- Intel's unreleased 18-core Xeon CPU hits eBay for $999
- In case you missed it. ARK: Survival Evolved updated on Xbox One
- Twitch users spent 241 billion minutes watching games in 2015
- OCZ TRION 150 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Any advice on redeeming Asus Promotions?
- Extreme Problem (not alone)
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives