HighPoint Revolutionary SAS 6Gb/s Host Adapter Utilizing Switch Aggregation Delivers Unprecedented Performance
Milpitas, CA - HighPoint Technologies is releasing the industry's first SAS 6Gb/s PCI-E Gen 2.0 X16 host adapter utilizing RocketRAID PCI-E Gen 2.0 Switch Architecture. The PCI-E Switch Architecture seamlessly aggregates multiple SAS engine bandwidth on a single SAS host adapter to deliver unprecedented performance.
RocketRAID PCI-E Gen 2.0 Switch Architecture
The RocketRAID PCI-E Gen 2.0 switch architecture is the revolutionary design for overcoming the performance bottleneck of conventional HBA designs. The Switch Architecture design aggregates multiple SAS controllers and utilizes point-to-point SAS connectivity to deliver maximized performance. Each SAS engine has a dedicated PCI-E path to deliver maximum SAS 6Gb/s performance for each device.
The RocketRAID PCI-E Gen 2.0 switch architecture delivers 288Gbps of performance on a single host adapter by aggregating multiple SAS engine bandwidths. Each SAS devices have point-to-point SAS connectivity to provide full SAS 6Gb/s bandwidth to maximizing performance. The RocketRAID PCI-E switch oﬀer the largest bus connectivity for a single SAS host adapter with PCI-E Gen 2.0 X16 to deliver 8GB/s of bus bandwidth performance.
RocketRAID 2760 Introduction
The RocketRAID 2760 is the industry's 1st 24 port PCI-E Gen 2.0 x16 SAS 6Gb/s host adapter. The PCI-E Gen 2.0 x16 bus delivers up to 8GB/s of performance bandwidth and is backward compatible to PCI-E Gen 1.0 X16 slots. Six internal mini-SAS (SFF-8087) connectors support up to 24 SAS/SATA devices using point-to-point connectivity. All generations of (SAS 2.0 and 1.0) and (SATA 3.0, 2.0, 1.0) devices are supported. Software support includes a wide range of the operating systems and a user friendly RAID management tool for popular OSes such as Windows, Linux and FreeBSD.
HighPoint Technologies, Inc. is a professional, host-based, RAID controller manufacturer established in 1995. We've dedicated ourselves towards the manufacturing and deployment of quality, robust, cutting edge RAID host adapters based on the latest storage interfaces delivering our field-proven products to corporations, system builders, and individual consumers worldwide.
Latest News Posts
- MSI's first Intel 200-series chipset motherboard is feature heavy
- Access over 1,200 business and IT courses with Career Academy
- GALAX shows off Hall of Fame 4000MHz DDR4 RAM
- GALAX unveils new prismatic Gamer Series DDR4 RAM lineup
- New ASUS ROG Swift monitor can hit 180Hz with NVIDIA G-Sync
- GA-Z170X-GAMING 5 New build option questions
- Patriot Tab 128GB Micro USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- Z170 Extreme7+ Correct USB drivers Win10 x64
- Z170 Fatal1ty Gaming K4 & 950 NVMe M.2 SSD question
- Problem entering bios on new build
- Patriot presents UHS-II capable EP PRO-II SDXC and microSDXC
- Patriot announces 2TB Ignite SSD
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the new Level 10 Advanced gaming mouse
- EVGA announces its GeForce GTX 1080 series
- Palit announces the GeForce GTX 1080 GameRock and Super JetStream