EVGA Planning to Give European Operation a Boost
EVGA founder, director and CEO Andrew Han continue to plan expansion of the EVGA brand by stepping up its EVGA Europe operation and broaden the company's market reach. Besides restructuring EVGA Europe operation that covers Europe, Middle East, Africa and India, EVGA CEO Andrew Han's priority is to provide even better overall experience by focusing on providing second to none customer service backed by deep interaction with market at all levels.
"EVGA is seen here in Europe mostly as premium brand. But we have so much more to offer" said Andrew, and then he went on to say "Over the years we have created "EVGA Way" of doing business based on groundbreaking engineering, excellent customer service, generous product warranty and genuine care of our community that has been supporting us loyally for over 10 years. Ultimately EVGA is about providing unique experience of product ownership and true sense of the belonging. We really believe in the strength of EVGA brand and we believe that over the coming months, more and more customers will see advantages and benefits of our products and services here in Europe starting with June re-launch of the EVGA Europe Step Up program."
"We have decided long ago to differentiate our message and our product to make sense on levels that end user cares about, like quality assurance, customer support and ease of use" Andrew said referring to a statement given in an interview some 9 years ago, and then he continued "I am convinced that I have delivered on those promises made all those years back, and evidence is very clear. For example, we have launched GeForce GTX 470 and 480 SuperClocked+ with High Flow Bracket and Backplate and through some clever engineering we have managed to reduce temperature by 7 degrees Celsius. I think that clearly proves our commitment to nothing else but excellence, value for money and competitive edge over our competitors."
EVGA believes that the key to success is to focus on EVGA community by the introduction of various community programs like Channel Partner Program, Mods Rigs, EVGA Affiliate, EVGA Gaming, Folding@EVGA , EVGA's Loaner programs, EVGA Step up Program and EVGA Bucks that will be redeemable against the future purchases of EVGA products.
"What we are trying is to provide more brand benefits to the European end users, because EVGA brand is not only about bringing quality , competitively priced products to market globally like award winning NVIDIA based GPU's and Intel based motherboards. It is also about taking a community focused approach with aim to provide extra benefit not only to our current partners and end users but also to a wider audience. We are looking forward to work and service our community." Gregor Perng Special Assistant to Global CEO Andrew Han said during his visit to Computex.
Continued business expansion and community focused approach to the market coupled with new EVGA Europe structure, with main offices located in Amsterdam, Netherlands and Munchen, Germany clearly reflects EVGA's commitment to improve already good position in the global market.
Earlier this month EVGA Europe has already announced launch of the Channel Partner Program that will provide new level of benefits to EMEAI channel through regular newsletter, special promotions, listing in EVGA's where to buy section and support with marketing material .
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield 1 beta will run for eight days
- Turn into a certified hacker with premium training
- Samsung begins shipping its Dolby Atmos soundbars
- PCIe 4.0 won't deliver 300W over the PCIe slot after all
- Ubisoft focuses on fixing The Division, delays DLC
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Performance Analysis
- Reeven Polariz RFC-04 Fan Controller Review
- Bootable RAID 0 via dual u.2 ports on x99 Designare EX
- Intel shows Merged Reality Technologies at IDF 2016
- Lenovo ThinkPad P70 Mobile Workstation Notebook Review
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller