Kingston Creates World's Fastest Triple-Channel Memory, HyperX DDR3-2333 MHz
Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced it has developed the fastest DDR3 triple-channel, Intel-certified memory in the world. Running at 2333MHz, Kingston's HyperX triple-channel DDR3 memory kit (Kingston part #: KHX2333C9D3T1FK3/6GX) gained Intel XMP certification on the Core i7 platform. Intel's certification is posted here.
The 2333MHz kit runs at 9-11-9-27 timings at 1.65 volts. Kingston achieved the feat on an X58 system consisting of the Intel Core i7-980X processor and ASUS P6X58D Premium motherboard. Kingston will soon introduce 2333MHz 3GB triple-channel kits to the market, as well as 2250MHz 6GB kits for enthusiasts, gamers and benchmarkers looking to scale new memory heights.
"Our market-leading 2333MHz HyperX memory was created with the highest design-engineering principles and subjected to OEM-quality production and testing standards to gain Intel XMP certification," said Mark Tekunoff, senior technology manager, Kingston. "Overclockers who want to max out memory performance in their Core i7 systems need to look no further than Kingston's latest offerings."
The 2333MHz triple-channel kit follows the March 2010 announcement that Kingston created the fastest memory in the world, validated by Intel. The HyperX dual-channel kits were certified at an astounding 2400MHz (Kingston part #: KHX2400C9D3T1K2/4GX).
Latest News Posts
- ARK: Survival Evolved receives new 'Survival of the Fittest' game mode
- It's Kirby's time to run around in Unreal Engine 4
- Justice is coming in our latest Blu-ray giveaway, thanks to Warner
- Sony says 1080p 60FPS 'makes a huge difference in any game'
- New monitors from Samsung wirelessly charge your Qi-capable smartphone
- Tesoro Kuven Pro Real 5.1 Gaming Headset Review
- New PC
- Asrock Z97 Extreme9 SLI and Intel 750 question
- Windows 7 - Original Software with Asus laptop
- Antec P70 Performance Series Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Futuremark Peacekeeper to be Discontinued
- Logitech Confirms FY 2016 Outlook with Q1 Sales of $470 Million
- Team Group Announces the MiDRIVE Storage Solution
- Microsoft Releases FY15 Q4 Results
- PNY Reveals the HP v210w 2.0 USB Flash Drive