Kingston Creates World's Fastest Triple-Channel Memory, HyperX DDR3-2333 MHz
Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced it has developed the fastest DDR3 triple-channel, Intel-certified memory in the world. Running at 2333MHz, Kingston's HyperX triple-channel DDR3 memory kit (Kingston part #: KHX2333C9D3T1FK3/6GX) gained Intel XMP certification on the Core i7 platform. Intel's certification is posted here.
The 2333MHz kit runs at 9-11-9-27 timings at 1.65 volts. Kingston achieved the feat on an X58 system consisting of the Intel Core i7-980X processor and ASUS P6X58D Premium motherboard. Kingston will soon introduce 2333MHz 3GB triple-channel kits to the market, as well as 2250MHz 6GB kits for enthusiasts, gamers and benchmarkers looking to scale new memory heights.
"Our market-leading 2333MHz HyperX memory was created with the highest design-engineering principles and subjected to OEM-quality production and testing standards to gain Intel XMP certification," said Mark Tekunoff, senior technology manager, Kingston. "Overclockers who want to max out memory performance in their Core i7 systems need to look no further than Kingston's latest offerings."
The 2333MHz triple-channel kit follows the March 2010 announcement that Kingston created the fastest memory in the world, validated by Intel. The HyperX dual-channel kits were certified at an astounding 2400MHz (Kingston part #: KHX2400C9D3T1K2/4GX).
Latest News Posts
- Samsung announces 10nm production for 2016
- The second Oculus Connect conference hits Hollywood on September 23-25
- BlackBerry slashing jobs, continues shift away from smartphones
- Intel will talk about its 10nm production later this year
- Codemasters delays F1 2015, new release date of July 10
- Unfriended (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- Asus F550JK freeze
- TITAN X Artifacts issue
- Just wanted to say Hello.
- ASUS GeForce GTX 980 ROG Matrix Platinum Video Card Review
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications
- Anidees AI6 v2 Chassis Starts Selling