Kingston Creates World's Fastest Triple-Channel Memory, HyperX DDR3-2333 MHz
Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced it has developed the fastest DDR3 triple-channel, Intel-certified memory in the world. Running at 2333MHz, Kingston's HyperX triple-channel DDR3 memory kit (Kingston part #: KHX2333C9D3T1FK3/6GX) gained Intel XMP certification on the Core i7 platform. Intel's certification is posted here.
The 2333MHz kit runs at 9-11-9-27 timings at 1.65 volts. Kingston achieved the feat on an X58 system consisting of the Intel Core i7-980X processor and ASUS P6X58D Premium motherboard. Kingston will soon introduce 2333MHz 3GB triple-channel kits to the market, as well as 2250MHz 6GB kits for enthusiasts, gamers and benchmarkers looking to scale new memory heights.
"Our market-leading 2333MHz HyperX memory was created with the highest design-engineering principles and subjected to OEM-quality production and testing standards to gain Intel XMP certification," said Mark Tekunoff, senior technology manager, Kingston. "Overclockers who want to max out memory performance in their Core i7 systems need to look no further than Kingston's latest offerings."
The 2333MHz triple-channel kit follows the March 2010 announcement that Kingston created the fastest memory in the world, validated by Intel. The HyperX dual-channel kits were certified at an astounding 2400MHz (Kingston part #: KHX2400C9D3T1K2/4GX).
Latest News Posts
- AMD is aiming at the VR market with its Polaris-based video cards
- Be 'Grimm' in our Season Four Blu-ray giveaway
- Did Bethesda just release its own uPlay-like games launcher?
- Dark Souls developer's next game will be on PlayStation VR
- AMD's upcoming Radeon R9 M480 rocks a Polaris 11 GPU
- AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition (RSCE) 16.4.2 Overview
- Sabertooth Z170 S - Accessory fan
- C2750D4I BMC Self Test Status Failure
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched