Kingston Creates World's Fastest Triple-Channel Memory, HyperX DDR3-2333 MHz
Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced it has developed the fastest DDR3 triple-channel, Intel-certified memory in the world. Running at 2333MHz, Kingston's HyperX triple-channel DDR3 memory kit (Kingston part #: KHX2333C9D3T1FK3/6GX) gained Intel XMP certification on the Core i7 platform. Intel's certification is posted here.
The 2333MHz kit runs at 9-11-9-27 timings at 1.65 volts. Kingston achieved the feat on an X58 system consisting of the Intel Core i7-980X processor and ASUS P6X58D Premium motherboard. Kingston will soon introduce 2333MHz 3GB triple-channel kits to the market, as well as 2250MHz 6GB kits for enthusiasts, gamers and benchmarkers looking to scale new memory heights.
"Our market-leading 2333MHz HyperX memory was created with the highest design-engineering principles and subjected to OEM-quality production and testing standards to gain Intel XMP certification," said Mark Tekunoff, senior technology manager, Kingston. "Overclockers who want to max out memory performance in their Core i7 systems need to look no further than Kingston's latest offerings."
The 2333MHz triple-channel kit follows the March 2010 announcement that Kingston created the fastest memory in the world, validated by Intel. The HyperX dual-channel kits were certified at an astounding 2400MHz (Kingston part #: KHX2400C9D3T1K2/4GX).
Latest News Posts
- Cyberpunk 2077 has 'huge living cities,' real-time AI
- Quantum Break on Steam missing SLI support, DirectX 12
- NX will get Nintendo 'back into the race,' says Ubisoft
- Commodore 64 still running auto shop after 25 years
- Get this $100 programmable gaming keyboard for just $55
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now