New Choice for AMD mainstream Platforms - DFI LANParty 790GX Series
Taipei, 2008/09/19, DFI -Following the top efficient 790FX series, LANParty launches the high performance-price ratio 790GX series: DK790GX-M2RS and JR790GX-M2RS. The former adopts ATX design, providing peripherals extension for customers; the later adopts Micro ATX design, providing more flexibility for customized A/V platforms with HDMI and DVI-I interface.
LANParty 790GX series adopt "AMD 790GX" north bridge chip and the latest south bridge SB750 which improve both efficiency and extension greatly comparing with former products. Its major characteristic is that it supports both ATI Crossfire and ATI Hybrid Graphics. It has great flexibility no matter you install two graphic cards to get top 3D efficiency or install one graphic to co-operate with built-in HD3300 GPU. In addition, LANParty 790GX is integrated with AMD ACC function, which can increase the CPU over-clock range by 10% to enhance the performance effectively.
LANParty DK 790GX-M2RS adopts flexible heat dissipation design. You can remove and change the cooler of north bridge without worrying about damaging the chip. Besides, Debug LED and Genie BIOS are provided to make the over-clock much easier.
LANParty JR 790GX-M2RS is in small Micro ATX design, but its efficiency and specifications are as good as other series. It has all characteristics of DK series. In addition, it adopts HD3300 graphic chip and with DVI-I and HDMI output. It doesn't need additional graphic card to carry out 3D operation and perfect pictures.
ABS is a two-step over-clock software. After installing the software and restarting the computer, you can just press the F1 key to boost the FSB speed and the CPU is advanced to a higher level (about 15% of the efficiency) automatically. That is to say, with ABS technology, you can enjoy the efficiency of high level CPU with acceptable CPU price.
About LP DK(JR)790GX-M2RS
1. AMD 790GX chipset with SB750
2. Supports AMD®
a. AM2+ processors: Phenom FX / Phenom / Athlon / Sempron
b. AMD® AM2 processors: Athlon series / Sempron
3. DDR2 667/800/1066(1200MHz Max.)
4. Integrate HD3300 GPU
5. DVI-I,HDMI digital output (JR version only)
6. ACC over-clocking technology
7. Genie BIOS with various BIOS setting for extreme performance
8. Auto Boost System (ABS): upgrade your CPU automatically
9. AMD ATI Crossfire ready
DFI manufactures full series high-tech mainboards and products for special platforms to meet the demands of PC market and special application market. We also cooperate with Intel and top chip manufacturers to develop up-to-date chips and mainboards. LanParty is an over-clocking mainboard brand of DFI, which satisfies the customers that require high efficiency with top grade materials and excellent design.
Latest News Posts
- Foxconn has replaced more than half its workers with robots
- Usernames, media won't count toward Twitter character limit soon
- Wooting one analog mechanical keyboard hits Kickstarter
- Next-gen 4K-ready Xbox coming in 2017, could sport external GPU
- Microsoft to unveil a Shield TV-like Xbox set-top box at E3
- PC won't boot - it trys, all fans run for approx 5 secs then shut down and start again!
- Corsair LAPDOG Gaming Control Center Review
- Fitbit Alta Fitness Wristband Review
- Does this look like a good and compatible setup/buy?
- Error on GA-Z170X-Gaming 7, config HDD RAID w/M.2 boot drive
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition