ASUS' Republic of Gamers Rampage III Extreme once again sets the Performance Bar with new World Records
-- ROG design innovation and engineering leadership pushes the Rampage III Extreme motherboard to new heights in Futuremark's 3DMark Vantage benchmark --
Fremont, CA (June 2nd, 2010) - Committed to uncompromising performance, ASUS' Republic of Gamers group continues to set world records with the Rampage III Extreme motherboard. Combined with innovative graphics card technology featuring the ASUS ENGTX480 video card based on the NVIDIA GeForce GTX480 chipset and the ROG 5870 Matrix Platinum featuring the ATI Radeon 5870 chipset , the Rampage III Extreme recently set several world benchmarking records.
Winning with Superior Design
Based on Intel's X58 chipset architecture and using the flagship Core i7-980X Extreme Edition processor, the Rampage III Extreme has reached previously unattained heights in Futuremark's industry standard 3DMark 2003, 3DMark 2005, 3DMark 2006 and 3DMark Vantage benchmarks for a single CPU based platform and exceeded a dual CPU based platform in 3DMark Vantage. With the new Extreme Engine Digi+ power delivery system, enhanced bios controls and extensive adjustment ability utilizing the award winning ROG Connect hardware/software, the Rampage III Extreme has ushered in a new level of performance and usability for those wanting to set performance records or build an ultra stable and fast system for gaming. Lastly the Rampage III Extreme not only provides high quality component selections like an Intel Gigabit LAN controller and power design by CHiL but also the latest storage performance options featuring USB 3.0 and SATA 6G. Along with a cutting edge yet functional design, the Rampage III Extreme reaffirms ASUS' commitment to the enthusiast who values quality, innovation, and workmanship and top tier performance.
The ROG Rampage III Extreme scored a mind-blowing 51,410 in 3DMark Vantage with the High Preset setting while the Extreme Preset benchmark hit an amazing 39,212. With a team of passionate engineers devoted to providing the best experience for Gaming, Overclocking or PC Enthusiast, it's no wonder ROG motherboards maintain a noticeable lead in the industry when it comes to performance.
ASUS is a leading company in the new digital era, with a broad product portfolio that includes notebooks, netbooks, multimedia, motherboards, graphics cards, multimedia, displays, desktop PCs, servers, wireless solutions, mobile phones and networking devices. Driven by innovation and committed to quality, ASUS designs and manufactures products that perfectly meet the needs of today's home and office users. ASUS won 3,268 awards in 2009, and is widely credited with revolutionizing the PC industry with the Eee PC. With a global staff of more than 10,000 and a world-class R&D design team, the company's revenue for 2009 was US$7.5 billion. ASUS ranks among BusinessWeek's InfoTech 100, and has been on the listing for 12 consecutive years.
ASUS Motherboards: No.1 in the World
ASUS is the number one motherboard brand in the world, commanding the largest market share globally. Today, one in every three computers contains an ASUS motherboard. ASUS is the pioneer of numerous innovations that are now industry standards. Recent examples include the Hybrid Phase power design, Hybrid Processor, Hybrid Switch overclocking design and Protect 3.0 for safe operation. With decades of expertise and dedication to pushing the motherboard design envelope, ASUS is poised to continue leading the industry in performance, quality, innovation, safety and reliability.
Latest News Posts
- Razer launches new Nabu smartband wearable during PAX Prime
- Xbox One Mini isn't real, says Phil Spencer
- Marvel Studios founder to bring Borderlands to the big screen
- ASUS starts teasing the ROG MATRIX video cards are on their way
- Skylake-powered Retina MacBook models are on their way
- Adam Elements iKlips iOS Lightning / USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning Video Card Review
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20