OCZ TECHNOLOGY SHOWCASES NEW ENTERPRISE AND CONSUMER SSDs AT COMPUTEX 2010
OCZ to Unveil the RevoDrive, a Bootable PCI-Express Based SSD Designed for High-Performance Gaming and Multimedia Applications
Taipei, Taiwan-June 1, 2010-OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: OCZ), a leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) and memory modules for computing devices and systems, is attending this year's Computex to be held June 1-5 2010 in Taipei, Taiwan. As a pioneer in the burgeoning global SSD market, OCZ is showcasing the latest storage technologies that deliver the highest levels of performance for both consumers and enterprise clients. For conference participants interested in viewing OCZ's products, the company is hosting exhibition suites at the Grand Hyatt, rooms 1003 and 1004.
"Computex is always a good opportunity to showcase our latest solutions to both our clients and trade press and this year we have a complete range of solid state drive solutions that further push the envelope," commented Ryan Petersen, CEO of the OCZ Technology Group. "At the show we will be demonstrating exciting new products, including a truly affordable PCIe SSD for consumer applications, ultra reliable enterprise drives and a first look at the HSDL (High Speed Data Link) interface that delivers far superior transfer rates over traditional SATA."
OCZ's solid state drives not only continue to redefine storage performance, reliability, and power efficiency, but also address a wide range of applications from top-tier data management to personal notebooks. Showcasing a demo system with new Deneva Series SSDs in an eight-way RAID configuration, these drives are qualified specifically for the highest throughput, compatibility, and reliability in enterprise environments. OCZ will showcase the innovative HSDL (High Speed Data Link) interface, which was developed to raise the bar in data throughput and management to solid state storage drives.
Focusing on both performance and affordability for consumers, OCZ is unveiling the RevoDrive, a bootable PCI-Express based SSD designed for high-performance gaming PCs and workstations. With speeds up to 540MB/s read, 530MB/s write, and 75,000 IOPS, the RevoDrive can accommodate a wide range of computing environments beyond everyday use to video-editing and other multi-media creation and management applications.
Also on display are new 1.8" Vertex 2 and Onyx SATA II SSDs for mobile systems. With the proliferation of on-the-go performance computing for personal, business, and educational needs, the OCZ 1.8" drives are ideal for users seeking to integrate SSDs into systems with small form factors such as ultra-thin notebooks, netbooks, nettops, and tablet PCs. Built with SATA 3Gb/s and available in a range of capacities, the drives easily integrate into today's mobile platforms and feature TRIM support for Windows 7 systems.
Latest News Posts
- AMD ThreadRipper 1998X: 16C/32T @ 3.9GHz, 44 PCIe lanes
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 Hybrid graphics card
- ARM announces new CPUs and GPU at Computex 2017
- ASUS leaks its own Strix X299-E motherboard
- You've less than 7 days to enter our 'Rings' giveaway!
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017