OCZ TECHNOLOGY SHOWCASES NEW ENTERPRISE AND CONSUMER SSDs AT COMPUTEX 2010
OCZ to Unveil the RevoDrive, a Bootable PCI-Express Based SSD Designed for High-Performance Gaming and Multimedia Applications
Taipei, Taiwan-June 1, 2010-OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: OCZ), a leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) and memory modules for computing devices and systems, is attending this year's Computex to be held June 1-5 2010 in Taipei, Taiwan. As a pioneer in the burgeoning global SSD market, OCZ is showcasing the latest storage technologies that deliver the highest levels of performance for both consumers and enterprise clients. For conference participants interested in viewing OCZ's products, the company is hosting exhibition suites at the Grand Hyatt, rooms 1003 and 1004.
"Computex is always a good opportunity to showcase our latest solutions to both our clients and trade press and this year we have a complete range of solid state drive solutions that further push the envelope," commented Ryan Petersen, CEO of the OCZ Technology Group. "At the show we will be demonstrating exciting new products, including a truly affordable PCIe SSD for consumer applications, ultra reliable enterprise drives and a first look at the HSDL (High Speed Data Link) interface that delivers far superior transfer rates over traditional SATA."
OCZ's solid state drives not only continue to redefine storage performance, reliability, and power efficiency, but also address a wide range of applications from top-tier data management to personal notebooks. Showcasing a demo system with new Deneva Series SSDs in an eight-way RAID configuration, these drives are qualified specifically for the highest throughput, compatibility, and reliability in enterprise environments. OCZ will showcase the innovative HSDL (High Speed Data Link) interface, which was developed to raise the bar in data throughput and management to solid state storage drives.
Focusing on both performance and affordability for consumers, OCZ is unveiling the RevoDrive, a bootable PCI-Express based SSD designed for high-performance gaming PCs and workstations. With speeds up to 540MB/s read, 530MB/s write, and 75,000 IOPS, the RevoDrive can accommodate a wide range of computing environments beyond everyday use to video-editing and other multi-media creation and management applications.
Also on display are new 1.8" Vertex 2 and Onyx SATA II SSDs for mobile systems. With the proliferation of on-the-go performance computing for personal, business, and educational needs, the OCZ 1.8" drives are ideal for users seeking to integrate SSDs into systems with small form factors such as ultra-thin notebooks, netbooks, nettops, and tablet PCs. Built with SATA 3Gb/s and available in a range of capacities, the drives easily integrate into today's mobile platforms and feature TRIM support for Windows 7 systems.
Latest News Posts
- Trying to make hit mobile game and generate revenue proving difficult
- Americans think privacy is important, but doubt its possibility
- Google stepping up in Internet of Things, with its Brillo OS
- Want realistic 3D? Microsoft HoloLens should be able to deliver
- Master Ethical Hacking - Save Over 90% On 6 In-Depth Courses
- Team Group Vulcan DDR4-3000 16GB Quad-Channel Memory Kit Review
- YUMI USB Stick doesnt´t boot correctly on H81M-HDS
- Asrock X99 Extreme4 activating VT-d not recognized in windows 8.1
- PC-Q26 and BP2SATA...
- GA-Z77X-UP5 TH Bluetooth not working
- Sharkoon Announces External USB 3.1 Hard Drive Case
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications