Who will be the Champion of the GO OC 2008
Visit the GO OC website to make your prediction, and get the chance to win some GO OC loot of your own
Taipei, Taiwan, September 19, 2008 - GIGABYTE's first annual overclocking competition, the GIGABYTE Open Overclocking Championship (GO OC 2008) is set to begin. A total of 50 of the world's top overclockers will fly to Taiwan to join the competition and fight for the title of GIGABYTE GO OC Overclocking Champion.
The GIGABYTE Open Overclocking Championship (GO OC 2008) will be held on September 25th, 2008, at the Grand Hyatt Hotel, Taipei, Taiwan. Can't join the event here in Taiwan? It's ok, GIGABYTE will have a live blogcast from the competition at the GO OC 2008 official website, http://gooc2008.gigabyte.com.tw. Everyone who is interested can log on to the event website and still be part of the competition during the event.
In addition, there is another chance for you to be a part of this historic GO OC competition. From September 3rd to 24th, GIGABYTE will host two online competitions: "Guess the Winner" and "Predict the Best SUPER PI 1M score" at the GO OC 2008. What are you waiting for? Just sign up on the GO OC official website (http://gooc2008.gigabyte.com.tw) and make your guess, for your chance to win a brand new GIGABYTE EP45-DS3R motherboard.
After the competition on September 25th, GIGABYTE will pick 2 lucky users whose Best SUPER PI 1M prediction is equal or closest to the competition results. The 2 people selected will each receive their own GIGABYTE EP45-DS3R motherboard. For the "Guess the Winner" competition, GIGABYTE will select 3 lucky users who correctly predicted the winner. GIGABYTE will announce the winners to both competitions on the GIGABYTE GO OC 2008 website on October 1st.
GIGABYTE would like to give a special thanks to the GO OC 2008 Global Sponsors: Intel, ATI, Corsair, WesternDigital and ViewSonic.
About GIGABYTE UNITED INC.
GIGABYTE UNITED INC., established in December 2006, is assuming the GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY Co., Ltd. Brand, which for the past 20 years has been a world-renowned leader in the motherboard industry. Continuing to focus on its core businesses of GIGABYTE branded motherboards and graphics cards, GIGABYTE UNITED INC. is committed to providing our valued customers with the highest quality products and services featuring the industry's most innovative design.
In order to meet the challenges of today's intensely competitive channel market, GIGABYTE UNITED INC. fully utilizes its key assets including its cutting-edge research and development team as well as its professional sales and marketing resources to continue to develop technologies to fit a complete range of digital life solutions. Now and for the future, GIGABYTE UNITED INC. will continue to embody the unique spirit and culture, which has made GIGABYTE one of the foremost brands in the industry.
Latest News Posts
- Oculus Rift-ready gaming PC pre-orders will open on February 16
- Windows 10 changelog site launched
- Tales of Symphonia mod fixes stuttering, resolution issues
- ViewSonic's 4K FreeSync capable gaming monitor now available
- FCC filing confirms 3600mAh battery for Galaxy S7 Edge
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance