Corsair Announces DDR3 Compatibility with Intel Unlocked Processors
- Dual- and triple-channel DDR3 kits in densities from 4GB to 12GB -
Taipei, Taiwan - June 1, 2010 - Corsair®, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced its full range of DDR3 memory kits are compatible with the newly announced, multiplier-unlocked Intel® Core i7-875K, Core i5-655K and Core i7-980X Extreme Edition processors.
Corsair's range of high performance DDR3 memory kits for the enthusiast market have been specifically designed to compliment these new overclocking-focused Intel processors. By providing full access to the processor's Turbo controls, Intel Unlocked processors allow enthusiasts to adjust the CPU multiplier settings in the BIOS for highly optimized overclocking results.
Recommended Corsair modules include XMS3 Classic, Dominator® and Dominator GT DDR3 memory at frequencies from 1600MHz CAS 7 to 2000MHz CAS 9, and in densities of 4GB, 6GB, 8GB and 12GB. Dominator and Dominator GT kits include DHX Pro technology and work with Corsair's new Airflow Pro parametric display. All kits include Intel XMP profiles.
Corsair DDR3 memory for Intel Unlocked processors is available immediately from Corsair's worldwide network of authorized distributors and resellers. All Corsair memory comes with a Limited Lifetime warranty, and is backed by Corsair's legendary customer service and technical support.
For more information on Corsair DDR3 memory, please visit Corsair's website.
About DHX Technology
Corsair's innovative new DHX Pro advances their patented DHX and DHX+ technology, adding parametric data measurement and reporting to the advanced capabilities already included. All DHX-based modules feature a custom-designed printed circuit board (PCB) and high-quality heatsinks to cool the front and rear of the memory ICs, as well as the PCB. The cooling fins on DHX+ and DHX Pro equipped modules can be removed, allowing for a range of modular cooling accessories including: extended heatsink fins; the Corsair Hydro Series H30 water cooling block; or the Corsair Ice Series T30 sub-ambient cooling system, which cools the memory up to 20°C below room temperature for maximum overclocking performance.
Founded in 1994, Corsair supplies high performance products purchased primarily by PC gaming enthusiasts who build their own PCs or buy pre-assembled customized systems. The company's award-winning products include DRAM memory modules, USB flash drives, power supply units, solid-state drives, cooling systems and computer cases.
Latest News Posts
- Early copy of No Man's Sky allegedly sold for $1,250
- NVIDIA ordered to pay each GeForce GTX 970 $30 over VRAM controversy
- Facebook now has over 1.7 billion monthly active users
- Pokemon NO! Parents start naming babies after Pokemon GO characters
- Disney developing 'Rocketeer' sequel
- Asus Stix X99
- Latest APP Center Gigabyte programs
- Antec GX505 Window SC Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio