Corsair Announces DDR3 Compatibility with Intel Unlocked Processors
- Dual- and triple-channel DDR3 kits in densities from 4GB to 12GB -
Taipei, Taiwan - June 1, 2010 - Corsair®, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced its full range of DDR3 memory kits are compatible with the newly announced, multiplier-unlocked Intel® Core i7-875K, Core i5-655K and Core i7-980X Extreme Edition processors.
Corsair's range of high performance DDR3 memory kits for the enthusiast market have been specifically designed to compliment these new overclocking-focused Intel processors. By providing full access to the processor's Turbo controls, Intel Unlocked processors allow enthusiasts to adjust the CPU multiplier settings in the BIOS for highly optimized overclocking results.
Recommended Corsair modules include XMS3 Classic, Dominator® and Dominator GT DDR3 memory at frequencies from 1600MHz CAS 7 to 2000MHz CAS 9, and in densities of 4GB, 6GB, 8GB and 12GB. Dominator and Dominator GT kits include DHX Pro technology and work with Corsair's new Airflow Pro parametric display. All kits include Intel XMP profiles.
Corsair DDR3 memory for Intel Unlocked processors is available immediately from Corsair's worldwide network of authorized distributors and resellers. All Corsair memory comes with a Limited Lifetime warranty, and is backed by Corsair's legendary customer service and technical support.
For more information on Corsair DDR3 memory, please visit Corsair's website.
About DHX Technology
Corsair's innovative new DHX Pro advances their patented DHX and DHX+ technology, adding parametric data measurement and reporting to the advanced capabilities already included. All DHX-based modules feature a custom-designed printed circuit board (PCB) and high-quality heatsinks to cool the front and rear of the memory ICs, as well as the PCB. The cooling fins on DHX+ and DHX Pro equipped modules can be removed, allowing for a range of modular cooling accessories including: extended heatsink fins; the Corsair Hydro Series H30 water cooling block; or the Corsair Ice Series T30 sub-ambient cooling system, which cools the memory up to 20°C below room temperature for maximum overclocking performance.
Founded in 1994, Corsair supplies high performance products purchased primarily by PC gaming enthusiasts who build their own PCs or buy pre-assembled customized systems. The company's award-winning products include DRAM memory modules, USB flash drives, power supply units, solid-state drives, cooling systems and computer cases.
Latest News Posts
- Pokemon GO generated an insane $950 million in 2016
- Nintendo Switch will have 'steady pacing of content'
- Faraday Future stops factory construction to afford CES
- Switch's paid online is made to attract third-party devs
- Samsung smartwatches now compatible with iOS devices
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99