Corsair Announces DDR3 Compatibility with Intel Unlocked Processors
- Dual- and triple-channel DDR3 kits in densities from 4GB to 12GB -
Taipei, Taiwan - June 1, 2010 - Corsair®, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced its full range of DDR3 memory kits are compatible with the newly announced, multiplier-unlocked Intel® Core i7-875K, Core i5-655K and Core i7-980X Extreme Edition processors.
Corsair's range of high performance DDR3 memory kits for the enthusiast market have been specifically designed to compliment these new overclocking-focused Intel processors. By providing full access to the processor's Turbo controls, Intel Unlocked processors allow enthusiasts to adjust the CPU multiplier settings in the BIOS for highly optimized overclocking results.
Recommended Corsair modules include XMS3 Classic, Dominator® and Dominator GT DDR3 memory at frequencies from 1600MHz CAS 7 to 2000MHz CAS 9, and in densities of 4GB, 6GB, 8GB and 12GB. Dominator and Dominator GT kits include DHX Pro technology and work with Corsair's new Airflow Pro parametric display. All kits include Intel XMP profiles.
Corsair DDR3 memory for Intel Unlocked processors is available immediately from Corsair's worldwide network of authorized distributors and resellers. All Corsair memory comes with a Limited Lifetime warranty, and is backed by Corsair's legendary customer service and technical support.
For more information on Corsair DDR3 memory, please visit Corsair's website.
About DHX Technology
Corsair's innovative new DHX Pro advances their patented DHX and DHX+ technology, adding parametric data measurement and reporting to the advanced capabilities already included. All DHX-based modules feature a custom-designed printed circuit board (PCB) and high-quality heatsinks to cool the front and rear of the memory ICs, as well as the PCB. The cooling fins on DHX+ and DHX Pro equipped modules can be removed, allowing for a range of modular cooling accessories including: extended heatsink fins; the Corsair Hydro Series H30 water cooling block; or the Corsair Ice Series T30 sub-ambient cooling system, which cools the memory up to 20°C below room temperature for maximum overclocking performance.
Founded in 1994, Corsair supplies high performance products purchased primarily by PC gaming enthusiasts who build their own PCs or buy pre-assembled customized systems. The company's award-winning products include DRAM memory modules, USB flash drives, power supply units, solid-state drives, cooling systems and computer cases.
Latest News Posts
- How you can become a hacker's worst nightmare
- Snapchat announces sunglasses with a built-in camera
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now