Corsair Launches Graphite Series 600T Mid-Tower Computer Case
- Offers the features and performance of a full-tower case in a mid-tower form factor -
Taipei, Taiwan - June 1, 2010 - Corsair®, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced the Graphite Series 600T mid-tower case, the latest addition to Corsair's award-winning range of high-performance computer cases.
The Graphite Series 600T builds on the success of the Obsidian Series 700D and 800D full-tower cases, by combining the features and performance that enthusiasts demand with a premium standard of build quality. It is designed to accommodate years of future component upgrades, with a USB 3.0 front panel connector and heavy duty latches and panels. The Graphite Series 600T stands out from the crowd of standard mid-tower cases on the market by offering builder-friendly features, optimized airflow, and exciting, dynamic styling.
"Corsair took the case market by storm with the launch of the Obsidian Series 700D and 800D, and with the launch of the Graphite Series 600T, the storm will most certainly continue," said Jim Carlton, VP of Marketing, Corsair. "The Graphite Series 600T may be a mid-tower on the outside, but inside it offers the features and performance of a full-tower case. Whether you are building a system with multiple GPUs, extra-long GPUs, or advanced watercooling, the 600T will accommodate your needs with style."
The Graphite Series 600T incorporates many of the same builder-friendly features from the award-winning Obsidian Series 700D and 800D, including advanced cable management and a large backplate cutout for easy CPU cooler installation. Specific design steps were taken to enable advanced watercooling configurations, including support for a dual 120mm radiator.
Cooling is taken care of by one 200mm front intake fan with an easy-access dust-filter, plus one 200mm and one 120mm exhaust fan. An integrated fan controller allows for flexible control over fans speeds to balance cooling performance and sound levels.
Up to six 2.5in or 3.5in storage drives are supported in easy-access caddies, plus up to four 5.25in front-panel devices. The Graphite Series 600T also supports all long graphics card formats, such as the Nvidia® GeForce® GTX 400-series and ATI Radeon HD 5970, and will easily fit 3-way SLI or CrossFireX configurations.
The Corsair Graphite Series 600T mid-tower case is expected to be available later this summer from Corsair's worldwide network of authorized distributors and resellers. It is supplied with a two year warranty, and is backed up by Corsair's legendary customer service and technical support.
Images of the Corsair Graphite Series 600T can be downloaded here. More information on Corsair's range of computer cases can be found here.
Founded in 1994, Corsair supplies high performance products purchased primarily by PC gaming enthusiasts who build their own PCs or buy pre-assembled customized systems. The company's award-winning products include DRAM memory modules, USB flash drives, power supply units, solid-state drives, cooling systems and computer cases.
Latest News Posts
- NCSoft expanding desktop and mobile games into western world
- Buying a new car? Enjoy Apple CarPlay or Google Android Auto
- Hackers finding innovative ways to commit identity theft
- Verizon wants to be well prepared for the ongoing IoT evolution
- PC manufacturers could receive Microsoft Windows 10 starting in July
- USB hard drive not recognized
- Thermalright True Spirit 140 BW Rev.A CPU Cooler Review
- 970 Extreme 4 - Load Line Calibration, Does not work properly.
- Q flesh Error Incorrect file size Motherboard B85M- D3H
- Mobo Software Question (SB X-Fi 7)
- Abyss Dark Arisen Gameplay Features Part II
- MSI to Host US$200,000 Master Gaming Arena 2015
- 3E Company Recognized as Best in SDS Management with ISHN Readers' Choice Award
- Lenovo Sets Vision for Future Ecosystem of Connected Devices at Global Tech World Conference
- Lian Li to Showcase Two Updated Desk Chassis Models At COMPUTEX 2015