Corsair Launches Graphite Series 600T Mid-Tower Computer Case
- Offers the features and performance of a full-tower case in a mid-tower form factor -
Taipei, Taiwan - June 1, 2010 - Corsair®, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced the Graphite Series 600T mid-tower case, the latest addition to Corsair's award-winning range of high-performance computer cases.
The Graphite Series 600T builds on the success of the Obsidian Series 700D and 800D full-tower cases, by combining the features and performance that enthusiasts demand with a premium standard of build quality. It is designed to accommodate years of future component upgrades, with a USB 3.0 front panel connector and heavy duty latches and panels. The Graphite Series 600T stands out from the crowd of standard mid-tower cases on the market by offering builder-friendly features, optimized airflow, and exciting, dynamic styling.
"Corsair took the case market by storm with the launch of the Obsidian Series 700D and 800D, and with the launch of the Graphite Series 600T, the storm will most certainly continue," said Jim Carlton, VP of Marketing, Corsair. "The Graphite Series 600T may be a mid-tower on the outside, but inside it offers the features and performance of a full-tower case. Whether you are building a system with multiple GPUs, extra-long GPUs, or advanced watercooling, the 600T will accommodate your needs with style."
The Graphite Series 600T incorporates many of the same builder-friendly features from the award-winning Obsidian Series 700D and 800D, including advanced cable management and a large backplate cutout for easy CPU cooler installation. Specific design steps were taken to enable advanced watercooling configurations, including support for a dual 120mm radiator.
Cooling is taken care of by one 200mm front intake fan with an easy-access dust-filter, plus one 200mm and one 120mm exhaust fan. An integrated fan controller allows for flexible control over fans speeds to balance cooling performance and sound levels.
Up to six 2.5in or 3.5in storage drives are supported in easy-access caddies, plus up to four 5.25in front-panel devices. The Graphite Series 600T also supports all long graphics card formats, such as the Nvidia® GeForce® GTX 400-series and ATI Radeon HD 5970, and will easily fit 3-way SLI or CrossFireX configurations.
The Corsair Graphite Series 600T mid-tower case is expected to be available later this summer from Corsair's worldwide network of authorized distributors and resellers. It is supplied with a two year warranty, and is backed up by Corsair's legendary customer service and technical support.
Images of the Corsair Graphite Series 600T can be downloaded here. More information on Corsair's range of computer cases can be found here.
Founded in 1994, Corsair supplies high performance products purchased primarily by PC gaming enthusiasts who build their own PCs or buy pre-assembled customized systems. The company's award-winning products include DRAM memory modules, USB flash drives, power supply units, solid-state drives, cooling systems and computer cases.
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield 1 has 21 million users, eSports mode coming
- Capcom misses sales targets for its major games
- Accept your Fate in our 'Fast & Furious' giveaway
- Battlegrounds creator doesn't consider himself a gamer
- EA: AR is 'more interesting', VR isn't ready just yet
- Logitech MK850 Performance Mouse & Keyboard Combo Review
- FSP Windale 6 CPU Cooler Review
- Fnatic Gear RUSH G1 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Asrock A88M-G/3.1 + A10-7860K = freezes in the idle state
- ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 Dual 3G: Mid-Range On The Cheap
- Toshiba introduces TR200 SATA retail SSD series with 64-layer 3D flash memory
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers