ZOTAC Expands GeForce 400 Series with GTX 465 1 GB Graphics Card
ZOTAC International, a leading innovator and the world's largest channel manufacturer of graphics cards, mini-PCs and small form factor platforms, today introduces the world's first performance-class graphics card based on the latest Fermi architecture - the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 465 graphics card. The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 465 graphics card delivers best-in-class performance and features to value-conscious gamers for an unmatched gaming experience with DirectX 11 compatibility, enhanced anti-aliasing and NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround readiness.
Best-in-class performance comes from a new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 465 graphics processor packing 352 unified shaders ready to take on the latest 3D games, NVIDIA CUDA and OpenCL compatible applications. An ultra-wide 256-bit memory interface joins the GeForce GTX 465 graphics processor with 1GB of high-speed GDDR5 memory for a screaming-fast performance combination that delivers an adrenalin packed gaming experience.
"ZOTAC strives to deliver phenomenal graphics performance with all of our graphics cards. The new ZOTAC GeForce GTX 465 is our latest offering and redefines user expectations for features and performance when it comes to a performance-class graphics card," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International.
Microsoft DirectX 11 with Shader Model 5.0 compatibility injects visual realism with new integrated GPU-accelerated tessellation technology. GPU-accelerated tessellation takes realism to new heights with unprecedented character and environmental details for phenomenal photorealistic in-game visuals.
Enhanced anti-aliasing algorithms obliterate jagged edges from 3D visuals for super-smooth game environments and characters. The enhanced algorithms deliver up to 32x samples at lightning-fast speeds for superior visuals that do not compromise performance.
"Visual realism traditionally takes a toll on performance, but with the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 465, you can turn up the eye-candy with a minimal impact in your favorite and newest games," Mr. Berger said. "The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 465 also ensures you're ready for future titles powered by the latest Microsoft DirectX 11 technology as well."
NVIDIA Surround and 3-way SLI readiness enables up to three ZOTAC GeForce GTX 465 graphics cards to work together to drive up to three high-definition displays for immersive multi-monitor gaming. NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround readiness adds stereoscopic 3D effects to hundreds of games when paired with 3D Vision compatible glasses and displays for the ultimate gaming experience.
Two technology demos are included with the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 465 graphics card - Supersonic Sled and Design Garage. Supersonic Sled demonstrates all the hardware features such as GPU-accelerated tessellation, NVIDIA PhysX and CUDA technologies and lets users race a rocket-powered sled down a track at high-speeds for a phenomenal visual demonstration of the capabilities of the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 465 while Design Garage takes advantage of ray tracing technology to colorize and render exotic cars with photo-realistic details and utilizing the full power of the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 465 graphics card.
It's time to play with the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 465 graphics card.
Latest News Posts
- AIDA64 developers spill the beans on NVIDIA's full Pascal line up
- Foxconn has replaced more than half its workers with robots
- Usernames, media won't count toward Twitter character limit soon
- Wooting one analog mechanical keyboard hits Kickstarter
- Next-gen 4K-ready Xbox coming in 2017, could sport external GPU
- PC won't boot - it trys, all fans run for approx 5 secs then shut down and start again!
- Corsair LAPDOG Gaming Control Center Review
- Fitbit Alta Fitness Wristband Review
- Does this look like a good and compatible setup/buy?
- Error on GA-Z170X-Gaming 7, config HDD RAID w/M.2 boot drive
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition