ZOTAC Unleashes New Value Lineup
New ZOTAC GeForce Synergy Editions deliver affordable high-performance NVIDIA GeForce 9 technology
HONG KONG - Sept. 18, 2008 - ZOTAC International (MCO) Ltd., a leading manufacturer of NVIDIA-based graphics cards, today unleashes its new GeForce Synergy Edition graphics card lineup. The new ZOTAC GeForce Synergy Editions deliver the phenomenal gaming experience of NVIDIA's GeForce 9 graphics processors to budget-minded gamers and enthusiasts.
Two new GeForce 9-based graphics cards kick off the ZOTAC GeForce Synergy Edition lineup - the GeForce 9800GT Synergy Edition and GeForce 9600GT Synergy Edition - delivering the power of NVIDIA's Unified Architecture, PhysX and PureVideo HD technology to value price points.
"As PC gaming demands increase, more graphics power is needed to deliver a smooth experience. Our new ZOTAC GeForce Synergy Editions delivers the power of our award winning GeForce 9800GT and GeForce 9600GT series at a value price," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International.
The ZOTAC GeForce 9800GT Synergy Edition packs the power of 112 blazing-fast stream processors while the GeForce 9600GT Synergy Edition packs 64 ultra-fast stream processors ready to take on Microsoft DirectX 10, OpenGL 2.1 and NVIDIA CUDA-based 3D games and software applications. Both ZOTAC GeForce Synergy Edition models are equipped with 512MB of GDDR3 memory connected to a wide 256-bit memory interface for smooth high-definition gaming capabilities.
NVIDIA PhysX technology empowers the new ZOTAC GeForce Synergy Editions with physics processing capabilities for realistic environmental interactivity in supported games. PhysX technology also provides unprecedented realism with life-like weather and explosion effects for a gaming experience that immerses gamers into a realistic virtual world.
"Previously you had to purchase an expensive add-in card to experience PhysX technology. Our ZOTAC GeForce Synergy Editions allow gamers to take advantage of PhysX technology without having to purchase a separate add-in PhysX card," Mr. Berger added.
NVIDIA PureVideo HD technology enables users to enjoy vivid high-definition Blu-ray movies on high-definition TV sets or monitors with the ZOTAC GeForce Synergy Editions. NVIDIA PureVideo HD technology also enhances standard definition content to near-high-definition levels of visual quality.
It's time to play with the new ZOTAC GeForce 9800GT Synergy Edition and GeForce 9600GT Synergy Edition.
- New ZOTAC GeForce 9800GT Synergy Edition
- NVIDIA GeForce 9800GT graphics processor
- 512 MB of GDDR3 memory
- 112 stream processors
- New ZOTAC GeForce 9600GT Synergy Edition
- NVIDIA GeForce 9600GT graphics processor
- 512MB of GDDR3 memory
- 64 stream processors
- NVIDIA Unified Architecture
- NVIDIA PhysX Ready
- NVIDIA CUDA Ready
- PCI Express 2.0 interface (Compatible with 1.1)
- DirectX 10 with Shader Model 4.0 compatible
- OpenGL 2.1 compatible
- PureVideo HD technology with hardware decoding of high-definition video formats
- Dual dual-link DVI - up to 2560x1600
About ZOTAC International (MCO) Limited
ZOTAC International is a part of PC Partner Ltd. Group. ZOTAC is also one of the largest NVIDIA add-in board and motherboard manufacturers in the world with over 10 years of quality manufacturing experience. The ZOTAC philosophy is to deliver the latest products at competitive prices without sacrificing quality.
For further information please visit http://www.zotac.com
Latest News Posts
- Save 58% on a Lifetime Subscription to Penzu Pro Digital Journal
- Realtek has produced a new onboard LAN chip aimed at gamers
- Meet the low-profile GELID Polar 1U air cooler for Intel LGA115x
- Storage is no sweat for the Transcend StoreJet 8TB USB 3.0 drive
- XIGMATEK pushes its a bright red power supply to market, the S550
- Z77 Extreme 4 USB dead?
- Gigabyty strange start-up behavior, please help! (video inside)
- Cars news
- Latest automobiles news
- Automobiles news
- GELID Announces Polar 1U Low-profile CPU Cooler for Intel LGA115x
- Transcend Announces StoreJet 35T3 8TB USB 3.0 External HDD
- Samsung Electronics Leads Consumers into the New Era of Multi-Terabyte SSDs with Launch of 2-TB 850 PRO and 850 EVO
- AMD and Dell Support Bioinformatics Studies at University of Warsaw in Poland
- IBM, NVIDIA and Mellanox Launch Design Center for Big Data and HPC