Shuttle Launches New 6-core Capable SX58J3 Mini-PC Barebone
Shuttle Inc., a leading developer and manufacturer of multi-form-factor solutions such as the world-famous XPC Mini-PC Barebones, proudly announces today the launch of Europe-wide delivery of the new XPC Barebone SX58J3. This new model offers extraordinary computing power and its key features places it at the top end of what is currently feasible in terms of miniaturisation.
The SX58J3 is particularly remarkable thanks to its compatibility with Intel's ground-breaking 6-core processor, the Core i7-980X Extreme Edition (codename: Gulftown), as well with all Core i7 CPUs for socket 1366. To complement this, the four slots on the Barebone are able to accommodate up to 16 GB DDR3 memory. The central interface for all components is provided by an Intel X58 Express chipset which was especially developed for high-performance systems.
"This Mini-PC which measures just 33 x 21.5 x 19 cm contains the fastest desktop technologies currently available," states Tom Seiffert, Head of Marketing & PR at Shuttle Computer Handels GmbH. "In particular, professional applications in the areas of media design, R&D and complex games benefit from the high performance density of the machine."
One modern dual-slot graphics card or two single-slot graphics cards with PCI-E-x16 interface can be used. ATI CrossFireX and NVIDIA SLI technologies are both supported.
The features of the SX58J3 include two Gigabit interfaces that can be redundantly switched in "Failover" mode or can support load increase with "Load Balancing".
The two hard drives which can be fitted in this Mini-PC with an internal volume of just 1300 cubic centimetres can be connected via RAID. A total of four interfaces for SATA devices and two for eSATA devices are available. There is also a power connection for external SATA devices. A card reader for standard types of memory card is located on the front panel.
The effective heatpipe cooling system ensures optimal stability in this model while the highly-efficient 80-PLUS-certified 500W power supply provides the necessary energy to meet all requirements.
The XPC Barebone SX58J3 is available from specialist retailers immediately. Shuttle's recommended retail price is EUR 470 (ex VAT). For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided's patch fixes some issues on PC
- No Man's Sky mod lets you travel underwater, and more
- Sony Xperia Z5, Xperia X5 amongst first for Android 7.0
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 features 10-core CPU, costs $135
- HBM3 released by 2020, offers more bandwidth, less power
- GA-x99 Gaming 5 , Recon3Di audio problem ,windows 8.1 robot sound
- Could be used the both Intel graphics card and Nvidia graphics card at same time on Asus K555LB laptop?
- Asus Zenbook pro ux501vw touchscreen?
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 - Is Bigger Always Better?
- Are LianLi case fans any good?
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller