QNAP TS-x59 Pro Turbo NAS Series, All iSCSI and NFS VMware Ready Certified
QNAP Systems, Inc., a leading provider of world-class Network Attached Storage (NAS) today announced its entire TS-x59 Pro Turbo NAS series has achieved iSCSI and NFS VMware Ready certification. This NAS series features ultra-high performance for its incorporation of Intel dual-core processor, positively capable of processing multiple concurrent tasks and transferring intensive data, with extremely low power consumption.
The Turbo NAS is a powerful and affordable storage solution for SMB and entry-level enterprise customers to flexibly deploy an NFS or iSCSI datastore and benefit from virtualization technology. This Turbo NAS series includes 2 to 8-bay tower models, with up to 16TB of mass storage capacity, and two other rackmount models that customers can choose from according to their storage and budget requirements.
"We are honored that our TS-x59 Pro Turbo NAS series is NFS and iSCSI VMware Ready certified. QNAP has been dedicated to providing our business customers highly efficient and reliable networked storage that meets their needs and won't break the budget. They can now have more options to deploy a shared storage in a virtualized environment and enjoy all the benefits of QNAP's high performance Turbo NAS and the advantages of VMware Cloud Computing environments," said David Tsao, Product Manager of QNAP. TS-x59 Pro Turbo NAS offers enterprise-level iSCSI features such as SPC-3 compliant, multiple LUNs (logical unit number) per target, MPIO, MC/S, and LUN masking. It also features dual Gigabit LAN ports with fail-over, load-balancing, and multi-IP setting capabilities, RAID 0/ 1/ 5/ 6/ 5+hot spare/ 6+hot spare configurations, advanced RAID management tools including online RAID capacity expansion, online RAID level migration, and RAID recovery. The Turbo NAS supports both 3.5-inch and 2.5-inch hard drives with hot-swap design.
For more information on QNAP TS-x59 Pro Turbo NAS series, including product spec sheets and application information, please visit this page.
Latest News Posts
- MSI's first Intel 200-series chipset motherboard is feature heavy
- Access over 1,200 business and IT courses with Career Academy
- GALAX shows off Hall of Fame 4000MHz DDR4 RAM
- GALAX unveils new prismatic Gamer Series DDR4 RAM lineup
- New ASUS ROG Swift monitor can hit 180Hz with NVIDIA G-Sync
- Patriot Tab 128GB Micro USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- Z170 Extreme7+ Correct USB drivers Win10 x64
- Z170 Fatal1ty Gaming K4 & 950 NVMe M.2 SSD question
- Problem entering bios on new build
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 - Titan X Performance For Under $400
- Patriot presents UHS-II capable EP PRO-II SDXC and microSDXC
- Patriot announces 2TB Ignite SSD
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the new Level 10 Advanced gaming mouse
- EVGA announces its GeForce GTX 1080 series
- Palit announces the GeForce GTX 1080 GameRock and Super JetStream