QNAP TS-x59 Pro Turbo NAS Series, All iSCSI and NFS VMware Ready Certified
QNAP Systems, Inc., a leading provider of world-class Network Attached Storage (NAS) today announced its entire TS-x59 Pro Turbo NAS series has achieved iSCSI and NFS VMware Ready certification. This NAS series features ultra-high performance for its incorporation of Intel dual-core processor, positively capable of processing multiple concurrent tasks and transferring intensive data, with extremely low power consumption.
The Turbo NAS is a powerful and affordable storage solution for SMB and entry-level enterprise customers to flexibly deploy an NFS or iSCSI datastore and benefit from virtualization technology. This Turbo NAS series includes 2 to 8-bay tower models, with up to 16TB of mass storage capacity, and two other rackmount models that customers can choose from according to their storage and budget requirements.
"We are honored that our TS-x59 Pro Turbo NAS series is NFS and iSCSI VMware Ready certified. QNAP has been dedicated to providing our business customers highly efficient and reliable networked storage that meets their needs and won't break the budget. They can now have more options to deploy a shared storage in a virtualized environment and enjoy all the benefits of QNAP's high performance Turbo NAS and the advantages of VMware Cloud Computing environments," said David Tsao, Product Manager of QNAP. TS-x59 Pro Turbo NAS offers enterprise-level iSCSI features such as SPC-3 compliant, multiple LUNs (logical unit number) per target, MPIO, MC/S, and LUN masking. It also features dual Gigabit LAN ports with fail-over, load-balancing, and multi-IP setting capabilities, RAID 0/ 1/ 5/ 6/ 5+hot spare/ 6+hot spare configurations, advanced RAID management tools including online RAID capacity expansion, online RAID level migration, and RAID recovery. The Turbo NAS supports both 3.5-inch and 2.5-inch hard drives with hot-swap design.
For more information on QNAP TS-x59 Pro Turbo NAS series, including product spec sheets and application information, please visit this page.
Latest News Posts
- Huge cyber attack involved 10s of millions IP addresses
- Apple's iPod changed the world of music 15 years ago
- ARK: Survival Evolved update: new dinos, maps, and more
- AT&T buys HBO, Warner Bros., and CNN for $80 billion
- Shadow Warrior 2 patched, includes several optimizations
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook