QNAP TS-x59 Pro Turbo NAS Series, All iSCSI and NFS VMware Ready Certified
QNAP Systems, Inc., a leading provider of world-class Network Attached Storage (NAS) today announced its entire TS-x59 Pro Turbo NAS series has achieved iSCSI and NFS VMware Ready certification. This NAS series features ultra-high performance for its incorporation of Intel dual-core processor, positively capable of processing multiple concurrent tasks and transferring intensive data, with extremely low power consumption.
The Turbo NAS is a powerful and affordable storage solution for SMB and entry-level enterprise customers to flexibly deploy an NFS or iSCSI datastore and benefit from virtualization technology. This Turbo NAS series includes 2 to 8-bay tower models, with up to 16TB of mass storage capacity, and two other rackmount models that customers can choose from according to their storage and budget requirements.
"We are honored that our TS-x59 Pro Turbo NAS series is NFS and iSCSI VMware Ready certified. QNAP has been dedicated to providing our business customers highly efficient and reliable networked storage that meets their needs and won't break the budget. They can now have more options to deploy a shared storage in a virtualized environment and enjoy all the benefits of QNAP's high performance Turbo NAS and the advantages of VMware Cloud Computing environments," said David Tsao, Product Manager of QNAP. TS-x59 Pro Turbo NAS offers enterprise-level iSCSI features such as SPC-3 compliant, multiple LUNs (logical unit number) per target, MPIO, MC/S, and LUN masking. It also features dual Gigabit LAN ports with fail-over, load-balancing, and multi-IP setting capabilities, RAID 0/ 1/ 5/ 6/ 5+hot spare/ 6+hot spare configurations, advanced RAID management tools including online RAID capacity expansion, online RAID level migration, and RAID recovery. The Turbo NAS supports both 3.5-inch and 2.5-inch hard drives with hot-swap design.
For more information on QNAP TS-x59 Pro Turbo NAS series, including product spec sheets and application information, please visit this page.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo forecasts 10 million Switch sales this year
- Capcom's 2016 financials outline company's future
- Sony shipped about 60 million PS4s
- Next-gen PS4 coming in 2018, analyst predicts
- Acer's new laptop rocks unreleased NVIDIA graphics card
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives