QNAP TS-x59 Pro Turbo NAS Series, All iSCSI and NFS VMware Ready Certified
QNAP Systems, Inc., a leading provider of world-class Network Attached Storage (NAS) today announced its entire TS-x59 Pro Turbo NAS series has achieved iSCSI and NFS VMware Ready certification. This NAS series features ultra-high performance for its incorporation of Intel dual-core processor, positively capable of processing multiple concurrent tasks and transferring intensive data, with extremely low power consumption.
The Turbo NAS is a powerful and affordable storage solution for SMB and entry-level enterprise customers to flexibly deploy an NFS or iSCSI datastore and benefit from virtualization technology. This Turbo NAS series includes 2 to 8-bay tower models, with up to 16TB of mass storage capacity, and two other rackmount models that customers can choose from according to their storage and budget requirements.
"We are honored that our TS-x59 Pro Turbo NAS series is NFS and iSCSI VMware Ready certified. QNAP has been dedicated to providing our business customers highly efficient and reliable networked storage that meets their needs and won't break the budget. They can now have more options to deploy a shared storage in a virtualized environment and enjoy all the benefits of QNAP's high performance Turbo NAS and the advantages of VMware Cloud Computing environments," said David Tsao, Product Manager of QNAP. TS-x59 Pro Turbo NAS offers enterprise-level iSCSI features such as SPC-3 compliant, multiple LUNs (logical unit number) per target, MPIO, MC/S, and LUN masking. It also features dual Gigabit LAN ports with fail-over, load-balancing, and multi-IP setting capabilities, RAID 0/ 1/ 5/ 6/ 5+hot spare/ 6+hot spare configurations, advanced RAID management tools including online RAID capacity expansion, online RAID level migration, and RAID recovery. The Turbo NAS supports both 3.5-inch and 2.5-inch hard drives with hot-swap design.
For more information on QNAP TS-x59 Pro Turbo NAS series, including product spec sheets and application information, please visit this page.
Latest News Posts
- No Man's Sky shown off in a new 18-minute gameplay video
- F1 2015 gameplay captured on PC at 1080p 60FPS
- Save 58% on a Lifetime Subscription to Penzu Pro Digital Journal
- Realtek has produced a new onboard LAN chip aimed at gamers
- Meet the low-profile GELID Polar 1U air cooler for Intel LGA115x
- CM Storm Sirus-C Professional 2.2 Gaming Headset Review
- Z77 Extreme 4 USB dead?
- Gigabyty strange start-up behavior, please help! (video inside)
- Thecus N5810 Pro SMB NAS Review
- ICY DOCK Black Vortex MB174U3S-4SB USB 3.0 Storage Enclosure Review
- SilverStone Case Storage Series CS01 and CS01-HS
- AMD Updates Second Quarter Outlook
- PNY Announces DUO-Link Flash Drive with iOS Support
- NVIDIA Doubles Performance for Deep Learning Training
- EK Radeon R9 Fury X Water Blocks Now Available