POWERCOLOR NEW TECHNOLOGY REVEAL AT COMPUTEX
New products and technology will be unveiled during Computex
Taipei, Taiwan -May 27, 2010 -- TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards, will be unveiling the latest new product information and innovative technologies from PowerColor during Computex. This unparalleled product demo show will be located in Nangang Hall 317 from June 1 to June 4. Products and technology that have never been shown before from PowerColor will breathe new life into the graphics industry.
Below is a special media "sneak peek" at what will be revealed, with additional details coming out during the show:
Radeon HD5770 Sniper
The world's first single card solution combining DirectX 11 GPU and NPU which gives birth to PowerColor HD5770 Sniper edition. Featuring Advanced Game Detect technology, the card can classify the right network traffic and separate the game data for priority treatment, enabling a faster and more fluid gaming experience.
Radeon HD5770 Evolution
The world's first cross-border graphics solution containing the onboard Hydra Engine, HD5770 evolution edition enables the combination of any GPU from both parties without any extra connector, delivering a faster than one graphics performance with 2 or 3 SLI/CFX GPU support.
Radeon HD5770 Single Slot Edition
The HD5770 single slot edition fulfills the desire of performance and multi-function seekers when space is a premium. The slim HD5770 can maximize your rig's performance in a single slot design, providing the possibility for gamers to upgrade their rig and deliver an out-of-box gaming performance.
Radeon HD5770/HD5750 Low Profile Edition
HD5770/HD5750 low profile edition meets the demand for slim case users who are looking for a superior gaming experience. The HD5770/HD5750 single slot solution can maximize your rig's performance with limited space, enabling the best gaming experience ever show in a slim system.
PowerColor's unique Vortex Technology provides a distinct, flexible cooling solution for performance graphics cards. Featuring high flexibility, gamers can adjust the cooling fan's altitude and maximize the efficiency of air convection by increasing the space between fan and heat resource. Users can also decelerate fan speed to lower noise level by reducing back pressure.
Pay a visit to PowerColor's show room and get to know more details about these new technologies at Computex 2010.
About TUL Corporation
TUL is a leading supplier of AMD graphics cards under the PowerColor brand. We offer award-winning products based on our technology leading components, quality design and superb engineering. TUL employs more than 150 talents worldwide, with offices in China, Europe, Russia and USA to support over 300 channel partners and distributors in 50 plus countries. For further information, visit: http://www.tul.com.tw/global/
Latest News Posts
- Resident Evil 7 isn't a reboot, you play a powerless, ordinary person
- KFC's new meal box charges your smartphone with its built-in battery
- Join the 'Gods of Egypt' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway!
- Four-part Mass Effect book series links original trilogy to Andromeda
- Sonic the Hedgehog's new 2017 game to have 'huge emphasis on quality'
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines