Patriot Memory Releases 4GB DDR2 PC2-7200 and PC2-8000 Viper Series Memory Kits
Patriot's 4GB PC2-7200 and PC2-8000 Viper Series kits offer excellent overclocking capabilities at an affordable price
Patriot Memory, a global provider of premium quality memory module and flash memory solutions, today released its DDR2 Extreme Performance 4GB DDR2 PC2-7200(900MHz) and PC2-8000(1000MHz) Viper Series memory kits. Designed to run at 900MHz and 1000MHz with timings of 4-5-4-12 and 5-5-5-12 respectively, these memory kits offer not only the speed but densities to run the newest DirectX® 10 games, multimedia and professional applications.
"4GB DDR2 PC2-7200 and PC2-8000 Viper Series memory kits are a valuable addition to Patriot's product line for consumers," says Les Henry, Technical Director for Patriot Memory. "These large capacity, affordable kits, allow consumers to easily upgrade and experience the full potential of their systems."
For more information on the Patriot's DDR2 4GB PC2-7200 and PC2-8000 Viper Series kits and other memory module and flash memory solutions, please visit http://www.patriotmemory.com.
About Patriot Memory
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets premium branded memory module and flash memory solutions worldwide. The company's DRAM solutions include award winning memory for high performance and gaming applications and high quality upgrade solutions for desktop, notebook, server, and storage systems. Patriot's flash products include removable flash cards and universal serial flash drives designed for personal computers, digital cameras, mobile phones, gaming consoles and other digital devices.
Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.patriotmemory.com.
Latest News Posts
- HMD confirms US availability for the Nokia smartphones
- Oppo launches F3 Plus with dual front cameras
- Manli's upcoming GTX 1080 Ti features blower fan design
- Hey MSI, where's your GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Lightning?
- EVGA unveils GTX 1080 Ti SC, SC2, and FTW3 variants
- Corsair ONE Pro SFF Gaming PC Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Download "ScanPST.exe tool
- Gamdias Hermes P1 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- H170-PLUS D3 and i7 7700K, both new computer says nothing.
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse
- ASUS announces USB-AC53 Nano Wi-Fi adapter