Patriot Memory Releases 4GB DDR2 PC2-7200 and PC2-8000 Viper Series Memory Kits
Patriot's 4GB PC2-7200 and PC2-8000 Viper Series kits offer excellent overclocking capabilities at an affordable price
Patriot Memory, a global provider of premium quality memory module and flash memory solutions, today released its DDR2 Extreme Performance 4GB DDR2 PC2-7200(900MHz) and PC2-8000(1000MHz) Viper Series memory kits. Designed to run at 900MHz and 1000MHz with timings of 4-5-4-12 and 5-5-5-12 respectively, these memory kits offer not only the speed but densities to run the newest DirectX® 10 games, multimedia and professional applications.
"4GB DDR2 PC2-7200 and PC2-8000 Viper Series memory kits are a valuable addition to Patriot's product line for consumers," says Les Henry, Technical Director for Patriot Memory. "These large capacity, affordable kits, allow consumers to easily upgrade and experience the full potential of their systems."
For more information on the Patriot's DDR2 4GB PC2-7200 and PC2-8000 Viper Series kits and other memory module and flash memory solutions, please visit http://www.patriotmemory.com.
About Patriot Memory
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets premium branded memory module and flash memory solutions worldwide. The company's DRAM solutions include award winning memory for high performance and gaming applications and high quality upgrade solutions for desktop, notebook, server, and storage systems. Patriot's flash products include removable flash cards and universal serial flash drives designed for personal computers, digital cameras, mobile phones, gaming consoles and other digital devices.
Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.patriotmemory.com.
Latest News Posts
- Infinity Ward is working on the next Call of Duty, due late this year
- Kanye West begins showing off his new video game
- Today is the last day for free Google Drive storage offer
- Unity answers Unreal's VR Editor with its own VR-in-VR dev toolset
- Netflix completes migration to Amazon Web Services at last
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives