Kingston Technology Adds 'blu' to HyperX Lineups
Entry-Level Memory Newest Addition to HyperX Family
Fountain Valley, CA -- May 25, 2010 -- Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced the release of an entry-level line of HyperX® memory modules for overclockers and gamers. The HyperX 'blu' memory modules have a new look, run at standard JEDEC speeds and timings, and have headroom for enthusiasts to push the performance envelope.
"The enthusiast community knows the HyperX name is synonymous with high speed, high quality and stylish design. HyperX blu enables us to bring these features to market at a lower price point," said Vincent Kim, HyperX product manager, Kingston®. "blu is the latest addition to the HyperX family in our ongoing strategy to match HyperX products with the various enthusiast market segments."
HyperX blu is available in DDR3, 1600- and 1333MHz 4- and 2GB kits of two. blu is also available in DDR2 800MHz, single modules and kits of two. Kingston HyperX memory is backed by a lifetime warranty and free 24/7 technical support. For detailed information please visit the Kingston Web site at http://www.kingston.com.
About Kingston Technology Company, Inc.
Kingston Technology Company, Inc. is the world's largest independent manufacturer of memory products. Kingston designs, manufactures and distributes memory products for desktops, laptops, servers, printers, and Flash memory products for PDAs, mobile phones, digital cameras, and MP3 players. Through its global network of subsidiaries and affiliates, Kingston has manufacturing facilities in California, Taiwan and China, and sales representatives in the United States, Europe, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine, Australia, New Zealand, India, Taiwan, China, and Latin America. For more information, please call 800-337-8410 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 800-337-8410 end_of_the_skype_highlighting or visit http://www.kingston.com.
Latest News Posts
- New 'Batman V Superman' teaser revels in animosity
- USB-C connector updated with Intel's Thunderbolt 3 transfer protocol
- Crimson Edition hotfix driver released, fixes fan and game issues
- Just Cause 3 experiencing performance issues on the PS4
- 'Star Wars: Rebels' renewed for third season
- Foscam FI9821P 720p HD Wireless IP Camera Review
- [ASROCK A75 PRO4] What should my next step be?
- Gigsbyte motherboard supprt problem
- be quiet! Dark Rock TF Top Flow CPU Cooler Review
- Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Problems With USB3
- AMD Promotes Renowned Graphics Architect Michael Mantor to Corporate Fellow
- IEM San Jose doubles viewership, raises US$38k for charity and crowns new champions
- Students pitch ideas to gaming guru
- Announcing The Live TwitchTV Launch Of Stellar Stars On Steam Greenlight and IndieGoGo This December 1st
- Black Friday - The action game! 45 seconds of fun, fast paced colourful satire. 'Beat The Crowd'