Kingston Technology Adds 'blu' to HyperX Lineups
Entry-Level Memory Newest Addition to HyperX Family
Fountain Valley, CA -- May 25, 2010 -- Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced the release of an entry-level line of HyperX® memory modules for overclockers and gamers. The HyperX 'blu' memory modules have a new look, run at standard JEDEC speeds and timings, and have headroom for enthusiasts to push the performance envelope.
"The enthusiast community knows the HyperX name is synonymous with high speed, high quality and stylish design. HyperX blu enables us to bring these features to market at a lower price point," said Vincent Kim, HyperX product manager, Kingston®. "blu is the latest addition to the HyperX family in our ongoing strategy to match HyperX products with the various enthusiast market segments."
HyperX blu is available in DDR3, 1600- and 1333MHz 4- and 2GB kits of two. blu is also available in DDR2 800MHz, single modules and kits of two. Kingston HyperX memory is backed by a lifetime warranty and free 24/7 technical support. For detailed information please visit the Kingston Web site at http://www.kingston.com.
About Kingston Technology Company, Inc.
Kingston Technology Company, Inc. is the world's largest independent manufacturer of memory products. Kingston designs, manufactures and distributes memory products for desktops, laptops, servers, printers, and Flash memory products for PDAs, mobile phones, digital cameras, and MP3 players. Through its global network of subsidiaries and affiliates, Kingston has manufacturing facilities in California, Taiwan and China, and sales representatives in the United States, Europe, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine, Australia, New Zealand, India, Taiwan, China, and Latin America. For more information, please call 800-337-8410 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 800-337-8410 end_of_the_skype_highlighting or visit http://www.kingston.com.
Latest News Posts
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Oculus walks back restrictive DRM, pledges to not use hardware checks
- No Man's Sky is 'even bigger than you can imagine,' says dev
- at the Tony Cohen reveal
- The slows have been completely attributed regarding poor atmosphere q
- ensures that it is vital for simply let a rump toast that's been keen
- most people evaluate answered back 1 'Yes
- try using a spray bottle utilizing selection is in it
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines