Team Group to Showcase its Entire Product Portfolio at 2010 Computex Taipei
Computex Taipei 2010, one of the world's most highly anticipated technology exhibitions, is in its 30th year and will roll out from 1-5th June 2010 (Tuesday- Friday) at the Taipei World Trade Center Nangang Exhibition Hall. For the past few years, Team Group, acknowledged to be the underdog among some of the world's biggest memory module manufacturers, has shown magnificent results. Its priority is to establish its own brand and to do that, Team Group will exhibit its entire memory module, flash drives, memory cards, and SSD products series at Computex Taipei 2010, plus its all-new external mobile HD and USB 3.0 products. It will also arrange various exciting stage performances and give away free gifts every day during the exhibition, including giving away one 500GB mobile HD to booth visitors. Tea Group's exhibition will definitely wow all foreign and local visitors!
Team Group has participated in Computex Taipei every year and never fails to pay a lot of attention to its exhibition booth decor. For this year, its exhibition theme is "Environment-Friendliness and Comfort", using bright-colored sofas and an artistic decor flair, complemented by many of its products. The exhibition booth is the perfect showcase of how 3C has fully integrated into our lives and art. Team Group has also set apart an experience arena for ultra-gamers, displaying its most powerful ultra-gaming memory and high-speed SSD products. These products are evidence of Team Group's leading position in the ultra-gaming industry. Onsite personnel will explain and demonstrate Team Group's products to visitors and the general public will have the opportunity to get a clear understanding of Team Group's latest technologies and offerings.
To celebrate Computex Taipei's 30th year, Team Group is participating in the free gift away activity organized by the exhibition's organizing committee. Welcoming old and new knowledge, Team Group invites you to visit its booth at Computex Taipei 2010!
Exhibition Venue and Timing:
Date: 1st-5th June 2010 (Tuesday- Saturday)
Venue: Taipei World Trade Center Nangang Exhibition Hall (1st Rd, Nangang District, Taipei City, Taiwan)
Booth No.: J701
About Team Group
Team Group Inc. is a manufacturer of computer products and consumer electronics, established in Taipei, Taiwan in 1994. We manufacture and distribute high quality Memory modules, Memory cards, USB disk, SSD and Portable Hard Drive. Team Group is recognized as one of the leading memory products and consumer electronic manufacturers in the industry. We cover most business regions in the world. Team provides the highest quality products to customers in volume with competitive prices and the best possible after services. Through many years of the close and direct relationships with the leading manufacturers and OEMs, we are able to provide various products even during the shortage and allocation periods. As we continue to grow, we are committed to supporting our customers with superior products, first class service and excellent business growth.
Latest News Posts
- Horizon Zero Dawn launch trailer, first patches detailed
- Mass Effect Andromeda PC requirements released
- Obsidian wants to make a Dark Souls-type game
- AMD Ryzen CPUs sold out at select retailers already
- Tesla to double the number of Superchargers this year
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications