Team Group to Showcase its Entire Product Portfolio at 2010 Computex Taipei
Computex Taipei 2010, one of the world's most highly anticipated technology exhibitions, is in its 30th year and will roll out from 1-5th June 2010 (Tuesday- Friday) at the Taipei World Trade Center Nangang Exhibition Hall. For the past few years, Team Group, acknowledged to be the underdog among some of the world's biggest memory module manufacturers, has shown magnificent results. Its priority is to establish its own brand and to do that, Team Group will exhibit its entire memory module, flash drives, memory cards, and SSD products series at Computex Taipei 2010, plus its all-new external mobile HD and USB 3.0 products. It will also arrange various exciting stage performances and give away free gifts every day during the exhibition, including giving away one 500GB mobile HD to booth visitors. Tea Group's exhibition will definitely wow all foreign and local visitors!
Team Group has participated in Computex Taipei every year and never fails to pay a lot of attention to its exhibition booth decor. For this year, its exhibition theme is "Environment-Friendliness and Comfort", using bright-colored sofas and an artistic decor flair, complemented by many of its products. The exhibition booth is the perfect showcase of how 3C has fully integrated into our lives and art. Team Group has also set apart an experience arena for ultra-gamers, displaying its most powerful ultra-gaming memory and high-speed SSD products. These products are evidence of Team Group's leading position in the ultra-gaming industry. Onsite personnel will explain and demonstrate Team Group's products to visitors and the general public will have the opportunity to get a clear understanding of Team Group's latest technologies and offerings.
To celebrate Computex Taipei's 30th year, Team Group is participating in the free gift away activity organized by the exhibition's organizing committee. Welcoming old and new knowledge, Team Group invites you to visit its booth at Computex Taipei 2010!
Exhibition Venue and Timing:
Date: 1st-5th June 2010 (Tuesday- Saturday)
Venue: Taipei World Trade Center Nangang Exhibition Hall (1st Rd, Nangang District, Taipei City, Taiwan)
Booth No.: J701
About Team Group
Team Group Inc. is a manufacturer of computer products and consumer electronics, established in Taipei, Taiwan in 1994. We manufacture and distribute high quality Memory modules, Memory cards, USB disk, SSD and Portable Hard Drive. Team Group is recognized as one of the leading memory products and consumer electronic manufacturers in the industry. We cover most business regions in the world. Team provides the highest quality products to customers in volume with competitive prices and the best possible after services. Through many years of the close and direct relationships with the leading manufacturers and OEMs, we are able to provide various products even during the shortage and allocation periods. As we continue to grow, we are committed to supporting our customers with superior products, first class service and excellent business growth.
Latest News Posts
- Unity announces SteamVR support, now works on the HTC Vive
- P.T. influenced game now coming to Xbox One and PS4, possibly VR
- Fox greenlights 'Deadpool' sequel before release of first
- Oculus founder says Rift pre-orders far outweigh dev kit orders
- FreeSync coming to mid-range HP laptops later this year
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance