Lian Li is ready to demonstrate its full-line products to the worldwide partners
- Booth # J1209a, COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2010
25 May 2010, Keelung, Taiwan - Lian Li Industrial Co. Ltd., the award-winning, aluminum computer chassis manufacturer, is ready to present itself at one of world's largest computer exhibitions - COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2010 - in Nangang, Taipei, Taiwan from 1 ~ 5 June 2010. Visitors will be able to check out a variety of products under both the Lian Li and Lancool brands.
It is even more exciting that visitors will be able to check out total of seven brand-new products displayed at Lian Li's booth for the first time during this year's Computex. In addition to the new Lancool case available in three colors, there will be the new generation of V-series, Q-series and C-series under the Lian Li brand. The Corporation has fully demonstrated itself in offering top-quality and full-range features on all form factors including the HPTX, ATX, micro-ATX and HTPC.
Lian Li likes to invite all interested parties to visit its booth - #J1209a, see and touch its existing products under both brands of Lian Li and Lancool, and get a sneak-peak at what is coming up in the Fall. This is also a great opportunity to meet with one of Taiwan's largest and most reputable aluminum PC case manufacturers - Lian Li - and discuss potential partnerships on channel distribution.
Lian Li's Booth Number: J1209a
Nangang Exhibition Hall
COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2010
1 - 5 June 2010
To learn more about Lian Li before visiting its Computex booth, please visit the website: http://www.Lian-Li.com.
About Lian Li
Lian Li Industrial Co. Ltd is an Aluminum Chassis and Chassis peripheral manufacturer and provider of industrial wholesale as well as OEM & ODM services for the PC industry as required. With over 20 years of service excellence, ISO 9001 certification and a team of professional staff willing to do the utmost to deliver durable, superior quality products, all backed by a *2 year guarantee; your satisfaction is guaranteed.(*conditions apply)
Latest News Posts
- MacBook Pro GPU issues caused by software, not AMD
- HP's new supercomputer is 8000x faster than your PC
- AMD's Zen-capable X370 boards preview on December 13
- AMD's next-gen Vega 10 leaks - are they the real deal?
- Don't press new 'Guardians of the Galaxy' trailer button
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset