Experience Total Solution Only Available in ADATA at Computex 2010
Offer you the full-loading at extra express speed
Taipei, Taiwan - May 21 st, 2010 -- ADATA Technology, the worldwide leader in DRAM memory and Flash application products, will be exhibiting at COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2010, starting on June 1 st!This year, ADATA Technology will be showcasing a variety of product lines that is going to give users the total solution of leading innovations.
Pioneer Extra-express of Total-solution products
ADATA will debut its latest offerings to the world, including the new power supply product lines, high-performance DRAM modules, SATA 6 Gb/s SSD S501 with unrivaled transfer speed and the new-generation USB 3.0 Flash drives N004 and N005. Moreover, ADATA will perform live demonstration that will let visitors experience the extreme performance of cutting-edge technology. The new power supplies along with the XPG high-performance DRAM memory will be displayed with a captivating light show to give visitors an exciting sensory experience. On top of which, the 280 MB/s ultra-fast transfer rate released by ADATA latest SSD S599 will also be showcased, ready to amaze the performance-enthusiasts worldwide.
Refreshing Art from Theme-based products
As a leading memory brand, ADATA is going to proudly introduce our innovative products featuring with creative and thematic ideas as a work of art but in practical usage. ADATA offers an assortment of creatively-designed USB drives to bring fun and excitement to everyone's life. Imaginations come true as the Pumpkin King Jack Skellington from The Nightmare before Christmas and Buzz Lightyear from Toy Story 3 take the stage among the product line. Meanwhile, the soccer-themed T001 USB drive is ready for kick-off as passionate fans are waiting for the big game to come.
Color up your memory with A-DATA
Apart from announcing our latest series product, the brand-new corporate identity and the hummingbird icon will be presented throughout the booth design to symbolize ADATA's solid foundation in the industry and our commitment in becoming a global brand. ADATA sincerely invites you to experience the charm of hummingbird and the cachet of leading technology in a fashionable exhibition at Computex 2010.
June 1- June 5 /Taipei World Trade Center Nangang Exhibition Hall
Booth Nos: J818, J824, J1017, J1023
ADATA Technology, the world's 2nd largest vendor of DRAM Modules (iSuppli, May 2009), 4th largest of USB Flash Drives (Gartner, May 2009), and the Top 20 global brand in Taiwan, provides complete memory solutions, including DRAM Modules, USB Flash Drives, Memory Cards, Solid State Drives and Portable Hard Drives. Committed to constant innovation, ADATA delivers first-rate quality and industry-leading product performance to worldwide customers. Widely known for its distinctive design, ADATA products are internationally recognized by Germany's iF Design Award, Reddot Award, CES Best of Innovations Award, Japan's Good Design Award, Best Choice of Computex Award, and Taiwan Excellence Gold Award. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.adata-group.com
Latest News Posts
- New details emerge on Samsung Galaxy Note 7, new Gear VR headset
- Quake is being remade in Unreal Engine 4, and it could be awesome
- Xiaomi is rumored to announce a VR headset on August 1
- Farming Simulator 2017 gameplay trailer released
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided has gone gold, is ready for August 24 release
- Can't use Google maps
- Main GA Z97X UD5H BK cannot boot with VGA R9 280X
- Z170 Deluxe Help Setup with RAID10 + SSD for OS
- C2750D4i no POST turns off after couple of seconds
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio