Team launches brand new ultra-low voltage green DDR3 memory at Computex
Committed to green technology and environmental protection, Team Group Inc launches the brand new low-voltage edition of the Team Elite DDR3 memory. With the concerted effort of the powerful R&D team, Team has built the DDR3 memory that needs only 1.35V to operate. Apart from the same frequency, the CAS latency of this low-voltage edition is maintained at the 9-9-9-24 (DDR3 1333) high level. Along with the ultrahigh bandwidth at 10,664MB/s and the extraordinary stability and compatibility, this low-voltage edition will surely be the best choice for consumers.
- Low temperature and energy-saving: Prime choice of power users
At the same frequency, the ultra-low voltage edition of Team Elite DDR3 memory operates at a voltage 11.1% lower than standard DDR3 memory (1.5V vs 1.35V). Apart from reducing waste heat, it helps saving a large amount of electricity bill for long-term use. When using the ultra-low voltage edition DDR3, you are saving energy and saving the earth together with Team. More importantly, the ultra-low voltage edition works as stable as any standard DDR3 memory, making it the prime choice of power users emphasizing system stability.
- Low-voltage Elite DDR3 1333 takes the lead
Team first launches the low-voltage edition of Elite DDR3 1333 in dual-channel 1GB and 2GB kits and 1GB and 2GB single modules to provide consumers with a wider variety of options.
Team Group Inc. is a leading manufacturer of memory storage products, and provides the ultimate solution to satisfy consumer need for storing and sharing media and data. Team Group offers a lifetime warranty and repair/replacement service on all memory cards. For more product information, please visit the Team Group website at http://www.teamgroup.com.tw.
Latest News Posts
- Uber drops its 5% fee in London, to get taxi drivers using Uber
- Micron updates GDDR5X progression, volume production this summer
- Oculus Rift-ready gaming PC pre-orders will open on February 16
- Windows 10 changelog site launched
- Tales of Symphonia mod fixes stuttering, resolution issues
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance