WD® extends its online shopping experience, WD Store, to Australia
Offering customers direct access to their favorite WD storage solutions
Australia, May 24, 2010 - Western Digital® today announced the launch of its e-commerce store, WD Store, in Australia. Customers now can conveniently purchase their favorite WD storage solutions and home entertainment products online while benefiting from creative product bundles, exclusive accessories, and customizations. The WD Store represents another outlet for consumers to purchase WD products.
"The launch of the WD Store in Australia gives us an avenue to communicate directly with our customers and educate them about our ever growing product offering. It also allows us to offer regionalized promotional activities and targeted campaigns for end-users," said Craig Davis, Director, Sales & Marketing, Branded Product Group, Western Digital Asia Pacific Region.
"Western Digital is focused on continuing its growth worldwide. The internet is the primary communications method for many of our customers, and the WD Store, offering its wealth of self-serve resources and quality technical support, reaches an increasing number of individuals and businesses worldwide", Craig added.
To celebrate the Grand Opening of WD Store, from now until June 8, 2010, customers will save AU$15 on their next purchase of AU$150 or above. At the same time, all purchases above AU$ 150 will receive free shipment within Australia. Details please refer to WD Store website.
WD Store offers 30 days returns to its customers. WD issues a credit for products that arrived defective or have become defective within 30 days of shipment. Customers can obtain an RMA Number (Return Merchandise Authorization) by contacting Customer Support at 800-93665463. Customers will receive a shipment label with complete shipping instructions within 24 hours of their request. Details of Store Returns Policy are available on WD's website under Store Help Center.
Secure online payments
Customer transactions and payments on WD Store are secure and are protected by state-of-art encryption powered by Verisign.
Widest range of accessories
WD Store offers the widest range of accessories for your WD products. Protect and carry your drives in style with our carrying cases. Personalize your drive by choosing or creating custom skins. Buy a complete range of replacement accessories like cables, power supplies, and much more. All these accessories only are available in Australia through WD Store.
WD, one of the storage industry's pioneers and long-time leaders, provides products and services for people and organizations that collect, manage and use digital information. The company designs and produces reliable, high-performance hard drives and solid state drives that keep users' data accessible and secure from loss. Its advanced technologies are configured into applications for client and enterprise computing, embedded systems and consumer electronics, as well as its own consumer storage and media products.
Latest News Posts
- iPad Pro chip A9X broken down, specs revealed
- AMD Crimson driver causing fan issues, hotfix incoming
- Apacer announces new Panther 2666MHz DDR4 RAM modules
- Police called due to altercation between eSports pro and journalist
- Amazon's new Prime Air drones deliver packages in 30 minutes or less
- Gigsbyte motherboard supprt problem
- be quiet! Dark Rock TF Top Flow CPU Cooler Review
- Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Problems With USB3
- Star Wars Battlefront PlayStation 4 Review
- "Cheap" 4K Rig
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis