WD® extends its online shopping experience, WD Store, to Australia
Offering customers direct access to their favorite WD storage solutions
Australia, May 24, 2010 - Western Digital® today announced the launch of its e-commerce store, WD Store, in Australia. Customers now can conveniently purchase their favorite WD storage solutions and home entertainment products online while benefiting from creative product bundles, exclusive accessories, and customizations. The WD Store represents another outlet for consumers to purchase WD products.
"The launch of the WD Store in Australia gives us an avenue to communicate directly with our customers and educate them about our ever growing product offering. It also allows us to offer regionalized promotional activities and targeted campaigns for end-users," said Craig Davis, Director, Sales & Marketing, Branded Product Group, Western Digital Asia Pacific Region.
"Western Digital is focused on continuing its growth worldwide. The internet is the primary communications method for many of our customers, and the WD Store, offering its wealth of self-serve resources and quality technical support, reaches an increasing number of individuals and businesses worldwide", Craig added.
To celebrate the Grand Opening of WD Store, from now until June 8, 2010, customers will save AU$15 on their next purchase of AU$150 or above. At the same time, all purchases above AU$ 150 will receive free shipment within Australia. Details please refer to WD Store website.
WD Store offers 30 days returns to its customers. WD issues a credit for products that arrived defective or have become defective within 30 days of shipment. Customers can obtain an RMA Number (Return Merchandise Authorization) by contacting Customer Support at 800-93665463. Customers will receive a shipment label with complete shipping instructions within 24 hours of their request. Details of Store Returns Policy are available on WD's website under Store Help Center.
Secure online payments
Customer transactions and payments on WD Store are secure and are protected by state-of-art encryption powered by Verisign.
Widest range of accessories
WD Store offers the widest range of accessories for your WD products. Protect and carry your drives in style with our carrying cases. Personalize your drive by choosing or creating custom skins. Buy a complete range of replacement accessories like cables, power supplies, and much more. All these accessories only are available in Australia through WD Store.
WD, one of the storage industry's pioneers and long-time leaders, provides products and services for people and organizations that collect, manage and use digital information. The company designs and produces reliable, high-performance hard drives and solid state drives that keep users' data accessible and secure from loss. Its advanced technologies are configured into applications for client and enterprise computing, embedded systems and consumer electronics, as well as its own consumer storage and media products.
Latest News Posts
- Apple's new iPhone 7 to be unveiled next month, ships September 16
- Watch all of the best Comic-Con trailers right here
- NVIDIA's next-gen Volta architecture could arrive in May 2017
- SAPPHIRE's new Radeon RX 470 and RX 460 leaked photos surface
- Rise for 'Kong' in first 'Skull Island' trailer
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Ghostbusters (2016) Cinema Movie Review
- Why do I have trouble starting my machine?
- G1.Sniper M3 Boot Loop
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio
- G.SKILL announces a major software update for the RIPJAWS KM780 RGB mechanical gaming keyboard