Scythe Announces Kaze Server 3.5 Intelligent Fan Controller
The Japanese cooling specialist Scythe hereby announces a scaled version of the popular fan controller Kaze Server in 3.5 "form factor. Kaze Server 3.5 offers the advanced features of its big brother, however due to the smaller layout, it is equipped with only two channels. With Kaze Server 3.5, two fans can be controlled independently, and two temperatures (in either ° C or °F) can be monitored. In addition to manually control the fan speed by knobs, Kaze Server 3.5 Fan.
Controller allows a fully automated and a semi-automatic operation mode. The Auto mode turns the fan on when a freely adjustable temperature is exceeded. In Semi mode, users can set two fan speeds rpm and a temperature value. Depending on whether the measured temperature is above or below the set value, either the first or the second setting is used for the fan.
High-quality materials are used when producing Kaze Server 3.5. The front panel consists of brushed aluminum and accentuates the illuminated LCD display in an optimal way. Scythe Kaze Server 3.5 (KS01-BK-3.5) is now available for Euro 25.00 excl. VAT / US$ 36.00 excl. TAX.
Kaze Server 3.5
102 x 25 x 93 mm / 4.02 x 0.99 x 3.66 in
5 V or 12 V (From PC Power Supply Unit)
3.7 V (±10%) ~ 12 V (±10%)
Number of Fan Control Channels:
2 (Max. 1 Ampere and max. 12 W per Channel)
Fan Speed Range
0 - 9,990 rpm (Display: 30 rpm Steps)
Number of Temp Channels: .
2 (0 - 100°C / 32 - 199.9°F)
130 g / 4.19 oz.
3x Temperature Sensor Cables, 2x Fan Extension,Power Adapter, Adhesive Tape for Temperature Probes, Mounting Screws
Latest News Posts
- Project NanoXia, a German-designed desk with two high-end PCs inside
- TweakTown Deals: Father's Day Gift Guide
- Slightly Mad Studios says that Project Cars 'loves' DirectX 12
- Internet playboy celebrity called out - Dan Bilzerian shares morals
- ASUS set to unveil a new Android tablet line called ZenPad at Computex
- DVD drive seen in Windows 8.1 but not in BIOS
- ID-Cooling SE 214X CPU Cooler Review
- Upgrade M8
- Team Group Vulcan DDR4-3000 16GB Quad-Channel Memory Kit Review
- YUMI USB Stick doesnt´t boot correctly on H81M-HDS
- CoolIT Systems Successfully Deploys Liquid-Cooled Solution to Poznan Supercomputing & Networking Center in Partnership with Huawei and Itprojekt
- Technology Business Research joins executive roundtable addressing the business impact of data analysis
- Silicon Power Is Holding the 2015 Annual Exhibition in June
- Transcend to Showcase Car Video Recorders, Body Camera and Industrial Solutions at COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2015
- AccelStor Debuting All-Flash Arrays with 1M+ IOPS at Computex 2015