Inno3D Introduces i-ChiLL Black Series GTX 470 Graphics Card
Inno3D is excited to launch the i-ChiLL GeForce GTX 470 Black Series equipped with liquid cooling technology. The "full cover" water-block cools the GPU, Voltage Regulators, I/O chip, memory modules, and other critical components allowing for longer care-free gaming knowing your GPU is well looked after. This is definitely the ultimate cooling solution for enthusiast gamers.
In the i-ChiLL Black Series system, the water block first takes up the heat and passes it to the water flowing into it. Through the hose system, the water carries the heat to the radiator. Once it arrives in the radiator, the water passes the heat to the air via the ribs. The thinner the ribs and the larger the radiator's surface is as a result, the more powerful the cooling system. The "cooled" water flows from the outlet side of the radiator back into the CPU water block. The air flow within the water block is also important in ensuring adequate cooling. That is because the more thermal discharge the water can absorb from the surrounding material in the block, the better the cooling performance.
The Black Series water-block offers superior thermal performance at the GPU level thanks to the Direct-Flow design on Inlet/Outlet. High thermal conductivity grease pads are pre-applied in the memory and MOSFET areas for user convenience. Short barb fittings are included for 1/4" tubing and are compatible with quad SLI setups. Dimension ( LxWxH ) : 240x105x180 MM (Out-Line); Thread : G1/4" x 2.
1. Fujipoly GR-d Thermal PAD
2. Backup O-Ring for VG-NGTX295B x 1
3. BP-BS90R Black Sparkle Rotary Angle IG1/4" Adapter x2
4. BP-BSWP-C07 Black Sparkle Direct-Plug Adapter x 1 / SLI connection tube (3 lengths)
5. Mounting Screws/Accessories -EZ-PLUG Mounting available.(PAT. Pending)
Latest News Posts
- Samsung Galaxy S8 will have a headphone jack after all?
- HTC to launch only 6-7 devices this year
- Electric Concept One beats Bugatti Veyron
- Samsung unveils the Galaxy C7 Pro
- Lucasfilm denies CG Princess Leia plan for 'Star Wars 9'
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99
- ESL One returns to Southeast Asia to kick-off world class Dota 2 action in 2017