POWERCOLOR ANNOUNCES THE MOST AFFORDABLE GDDR5 GRAPHICS SOLUTION: PCS+ HD5550
Newest value segment card features standard factory overclocked settings and GDDR5 onboard memory
Taipei, Taiwan -May 20, 2010 -- TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards, today announced the most affordable GDDR5 graphics solution in the value segment: PCS+ HD5550. Embedded with the PCS+ series feature, the PCS+ HD5550 features an ultra quite 92mm cooling fan which is made of a low-noise impeller, leading to a cool and low-noise working environment measured under 30dB at load.
The PCS+ HD5550 comes with factory overclcoked settings which clocks in at 650MHz and 900MHz core and memory speed respectively. Equipped with GDDR5 onboard memory, the card easily boosts the performance and enhances data transmission rates up to 3.6Gbps, delivering a superior gaming experience never shown in the value segment.
"This is the very first time we are bringing the PCS+ series to the value segment," said Ted Chen, CEO of TUL Corporation. "With superior overclocking ability and advanced GDDR5 onboard memory, the PCS+ HD5550 creates out-of-the-box gaming performance. This will bring this value segment solution a new level."
The PowerColor PCS+ HD5550 takes advantage of ATI stream technology, increases productivity through accelerating the daily application and enhances the working and entertaining efficiency in your daily life. With full range support of the latest DirectX 11 and Windows 7, the PCS+ HD5550 provides a stunning high-definition entertainment experience.
The PowerColor PCS+ HD5550 will be available on May 20th.
About TUL Corporation
TUL is a leading supplier of AMD graphics cards under the PowerColor brand. We offer award-winning products based on our technology leading components, quality design and superb engineering. TUL employs more than 150 talents worldwide, with offices in China, Europe, Russia and USA to support over 300 channel partners and distributors in 50 plus countries. For further information, visit: http://www.tul.com.tw/global/
For more product information, visit: http://www.powercolor.com.
Latest News Posts
- The ESEA $200,000 CS:GO finals are on now
- Thermaltake Australia flies down modder for watercooling series
- NASA says private space efforts to reach Mars will need support
- TSMC aiming for 10nm production next year, followed by 7nm in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront won't use Battlelog, has offline singleplayer
- Dual booting Windows 7 and Hyper-V?
- ASUS Laptop keyboard question
- TOSHIBA HDWC130XK3J1 not recognizedon 3.0 usb port
- E3C224-V4L not available anywhere?
- Drives showing incorrect free space after installing 32GB of memory
- OWC Viper Pro Thunderbolt External SSD Premieres at NAB 2015
- HP Introduces WS Storage Advancement, Mobile WS and Professional Displays
- NEC Introduces Two New AccuSync LED-backlit Monitors
- BIOSTAR Releases the H81MDC-LSP Motherboard
- HGST Ships NVM Express Compliant Solid-State Drives