POWERCOLOR ANNOUNCES THE MOST AFFORDABLE GDDR5 GRAPHICS SOLUTION: PCS+ HD5550
Newest value segment card features standard factory overclocked settings and GDDR5 onboard memory
Taipei, Taiwan -May 20, 2010 -- TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards, today announced the most affordable GDDR5 graphics solution in the value segment: PCS+ HD5550. Embedded with the PCS+ series feature, the PCS+ HD5550 features an ultra quite 92mm cooling fan which is made of a low-noise impeller, leading to a cool and low-noise working environment measured under 30dB at load.
The PCS+ HD5550 comes with factory overclcoked settings which clocks in at 650MHz and 900MHz core and memory speed respectively. Equipped with GDDR5 onboard memory, the card easily boosts the performance and enhances data transmission rates up to 3.6Gbps, delivering a superior gaming experience never shown in the value segment.
"This is the very first time we are bringing the PCS+ series to the value segment," said Ted Chen, CEO of TUL Corporation. "With superior overclocking ability and advanced GDDR5 onboard memory, the PCS+ HD5550 creates out-of-the-box gaming performance. This will bring this value segment solution a new level."
The PowerColor PCS+ HD5550 takes advantage of ATI stream technology, increases productivity through accelerating the daily application and enhances the working and entertaining efficiency in your daily life. With full range support of the latest DirectX 11 and Windows 7, the PCS+ HD5550 provides a stunning high-definition entertainment experience.
The PowerColor PCS+ HD5550 will be available on May 20th.
About TUL Corporation
TUL is a leading supplier of AMD graphics cards under the PowerColor brand. We offer award-winning products based on our technology leading components, quality design and superb engineering. TUL employs more than 150 talents worldwide, with offices in China, Europe, Russia and USA to support over 300 channel partners and distributors in 50 plus countries. For further information, visit: http://www.tul.com.tw/global/
For more product information, visit: http://www.powercolor.com.
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard killing support for WinXP, Vista this October
- Nintendo's Fire Emblem mobile game rakes in $114 million
- New leak shows iPhone 8's fingerprint reader on the back
- Elon Musk gets approval to build NYC-DC Hyperloop
- N64 Mini hinted by new Nintendo trademark
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4