POWERCOLOR ANNOUNCES THE MOST AFFORDABLE GDDR5 GRAPHICS SOLUTION: PCS+ HD5550
Newest value segment card features standard factory overclocked settings and GDDR5 onboard memory
Taipei, Taiwan -May 20, 2010 -- TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards, today announced the most affordable GDDR5 graphics solution in the value segment: PCS+ HD5550. Embedded with the PCS+ series feature, the PCS+ HD5550 features an ultra quite 92mm cooling fan which is made of a low-noise impeller, leading to a cool and low-noise working environment measured under 30dB at load.
The PCS+ HD5550 comes with factory overclcoked settings which clocks in at 650MHz and 900MHz core and memory speed respectively. Equipped with GDDR5 onboard memory, the card easily boosts the performance and enhances data transmission rates up to 3.6Gbps, delivering a superior gaming experience never shown in the value segment.
"This is the very first time we are bringing the PCS+ series to the value segment," said Ted Chen, CEO of TUL Corporation. "With superior overclocking ability and advanced GDDR5 onboard memory, the PCS+ HD5550 creates out-of-the-box gaming performance. This will bring this value segment solution a new level."
The PowerColor PCS+ HD5550 takes advantage of ATI stream technology, increases productivity through accelerating the daily application and enhances the working and entertaining efficiency in your daily life. With full range support of the latest DirectX 11 and Windows 7, the PCS+ HD5550 provides a stunning high-definition entertainment experience.
The PowerColor PCS+ HD5550 will be available on May 20th.
About TUL Corporation
TUL is a leading supplier of AMD graphics cards under the PowerColor brand. We offer award-winning products based on our technology leading components, quality design and superb engineering. TUL employs more than 150 talents worldwide, with offices in China, Europe, Russia and USA to support over 300 channel partners and distributors in 50 plus countries. For further information, visit: http://www.tul.com.tw/global/
For more product information, visit: http://www.powercolor.com.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch runs cool, about 37C under load
- Samsung's next VR headset could come with a controller
- Xiaomi to release their own processor - Pinecone
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 images leak ahead of launch at MWC
- Qualcomm leads 5G tech race, multi-Gbps speeds are close
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league