USB 3.0 SuperSpeed upgrade: Double USB3.0 for Notebook
Sharkoon USB3.0 Host Express Card: ExpressCard in 34mm format with two USB3.0 ports / MSRP 29.90 euros
After Sharkoon has already established themselves as the first provider to introduce a USB3.0 controller for Desktop PCs, the accessory specialist now immediately offers Notebook users the possibility to upgrade their device with a SuperSpeed port.
The Sharkoon USB3.0 Host Controller Card is equipped with two USB3.0 ports and is simply inserted into the ExpressCard slot of a notebook. The extension card in the 34mm format fits in both the 34mm and 54mm slots, corresponds to the ExpressCard 1.0 Standard as well as Intels xHCI specification 0.95, and supports operating systems Windows, XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7 (32 and 64 Bit). The Plug&Play capable plug-in card is downward compatible to HiSpeed and LowSpeed USB. The two USB3.0 ports supply a maximum amperage of 900 mA; a suitable USB cable, driver CD, and instruction manual are all included within shipping.
End customers will find the Sharkoon USB3.0 Host Controller Card immediately available with the recommended end customer price of 29.90 euros from authorized retailers.
For further questions, to request samples and/or photos, or other information please contact us or go to http://www.sharkoon.com.
Latest News Posts
- ASUS's ultra-thin ZenBook 3 is twice as fast as a MacBook
- IN WIN modders have created some truly beautiful custom PCs
- IN WIN's Mod in Taiwan event kicks off, with the world's best modders
- New 4K Xbox Scorpio targeting 6TFLOPs, 1.5 times faster than PS4K
- E3 site lists Xbox One VR category with Oculus Rift devs attached
- Z170 Extreme7+ Correct USB drivers Win10 x64
- Z170 Fatal1ty Gaming K4 & 950 NVMe M.2 SSD question
- Problem entering bios on new build
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 - Titan X Performance For Under $400
- Asrock 3-Way 2S2S SLI Bridge Card
- Patriot presents UHS-II capable EP PRO-II SDXC and microSDXC
- Patriot announces 2TB Ignite SSD
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the new Level 10 Advanced gaming mouse
- EVGA announces its GeForce GTX 1080 series
- Palit announces the GeForce GTX 1080 GameRock and Super JetStream