Shuttle XPC Barebone SG41J1 Now with DDR3 Memory Support
Shuttle Inc., a leading developer and manufacturer of multi-form-factor solutions such as the world-famous XPC Mini-PC Barebones, today announces the introduction of the Shuttle XPC Barebone SG41J1 Plus. After the successful market launch of the XPC Barebone SG41J1 in February of this year, Shuttle now offers a model with DDR3 support. Finished totally in black and sporting a low-key illuminated XPC logo, the elegant Shuttle XPC Barebone SG41J1 Plus certainly catches the eye.
With an overall capacity of up to 8 GB DDR3 RAM, the Shuttle XPC Barebone SG41J1 Plus benefits from the use of Intel Core 2 series processors and offers a capable onboard graphics chip specially suited for office applications with the Intel GMA X4500. The model provides a 32-bit-PCI slot and PCI-Express-x16 slot for system expansions. The latter can also be fitted with a dual-slot graphics card, if desired.
Shuttle offers high versatility at low prices, making the Shuttle XPC Barebone SG41J1 Plus interesting not just for office applications. Its high-quality chassis accommodates up to two hard disks and one optical drive. And thanks to support of the Mini-ITX standard, there's no problem when it comes to upgrading.
Additionally, there are plenty of connectors provided - USB 2.0, PS/2, parallel and COM ports, DVI, Kensington Lock, Gigabit-LAN and 6-channel sound are present. An efficient 250W power supply delivers the necessary power for the system.
Shuttle's proven heatpipe cooling system will soon be available as an option for the SG41J1 Plus.
The new Shuttle XPC Barebone SG41J1 Plus is available from specialist retailers immediately. Shuttle's recommended price is EUR 159 (ex VAT).
Latest News Posts
- Ubisoft's latest 'The Breach' trailer for Rainbow Six: Siege
- Quentin Tarantino explains his love for 70mm, says it trumps digital
- Man gets shot, instead of calling the cops, he grabs an Uber home
- New Fallout 4 mod dramatically overhauls in-game landscapes
- Apple rumored to remove the 3.5mm headphone jack from the next iPhone
- wifi card for gigabyte x99m gaming 5 microatx
- Newly built PC won't boot
- Spectre (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- New ASUS Notebook: Event Log flooding with Event ID 17 warnings from WHEA-Logger
- Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis