Shuttle XPC Barebone SG41J1 Now with DDR3 Memory Support
Shuttle Inc., a leading developer and manufacturer of multi-form-factor solutions such as the world-famous XPC Mini-PC Barebones, today announces the introduction of the Shuttle XPC Barebone SG41J1 Plus. After the successful market launch of the XPC Barebone SG41J1 in February of this year, Shuttle now offers a model with DDR3 support. Finished totally in black and sporting a low-key illuminated XPC logo, the elegant Shuttle XPC Barebone SG41J1 Plus certainly catches the eye.
With an overall capacity of up to 8 GB DDR3 RAM, the Shuttle XPC Barebone SG41J1 Plus benefits from the use of Intel Core 2 series processors and offers a capable onboard graphics chip specially suited for office applications with the Intel GMA X4500. The model provides a 32-bit-PCI slot and PCI-Express-x16 slot for system expansions. The latter can also be fitted with a dual-slot graphics card, if desired.
Shuttle offers high versatility at low prices, making the Shuttle XPC Barebone SG41J1 Plus interesting not just for office applications. Its high-quality chassis accommodates up to two hard disks and one optical drive. And thanks to support of the Mini-ITX standard, there's no problem when it comes to upgrading.
Additionally, there are plenty of connectors provided - USB 2.0, PS/2, parallel and COM ports, DVI, Kensington Lock, Gigabit-LAN and 6-channel sound are present. An efficient 250W power supply delivers the necessary power for the system.
Shuttle's proven heatpipe cooling system will soon be available as an option for the SG41J1 Plus.
The new Shuttle XPC Barebone SG41J1 Plus is available from specialist retailers immediately. Shuttle's recommended price is EUR 159 (ex VAT).
Latest News Posts
- Basemark Web 3.0 announced, wants to benchmark all the browsers
- FDA approves the first drug to be 3D printed, arrives in 2016
- 'Dungeons and Dragons' feature film reboot on the way
- HTC forces Fantastic Four push notification ads onto its smartphones
- Microsoft is excited over the challenge of PC to Xbox One streaming
- unwisely spent on pursuits Muscle Building
- windows 10 help
- Nem ASUS sabertooth 990fx R2.0+ 4.7 pro freeze
- MSI X99A GODLIKE GAMING (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- AMD A-Series A10-7870K Kaveri Refresh APU Review
- Seagate Reports Fiscal Third Quarter 2015 Results
- IBASE Announces ASB200-908 IPC
- Corsair Memory, PSUs, and CPU Coolers Pave the Way for Next Gen PC Processors
- Windows 10 Free Upgrade on GIGABYTE Laptops!
- Gamescom 2015 - Vertagear Racing Series at Caseking's Booth