Three Mid Tower Chassis Released at Once: Lian Li's PC-8NWX, PC-7FNWX & PC-60FNWX
All Black Aluminum with Side-Panel Windows
Highlights for PC-8NWX, PC-7FNWX, PC-60FNWX
Support ATX / Micro ATX motherboards
All black anodized-aluminum interiors & exteriors
Large, side-panel window
USB 3.0 ready
Availability: Arriving at local distributors end of May
MSRP (not included VAT): US$169 for PC-8NWX, and US$199 for PC-7FNWX & PC-60FNWX
20 May 2010, Keelung,Taiwan - Lian Li Industrial Co. Ltd. today releases the PC-8NWX, the PC-7FNWX, and the PC-60FNWX mid tower chassis. All three models' interiors and exteriors are made with all-black, 1.5 millimeter thick, anodized aluminum making them solid but lightweight, and easy to keep cool; not to mention beautiful. These computer case chassis also feature large, side-panel windows for easy viewingof the interior. The top panels, on all three, come with a spare 140mm fan mount. Depending on the model the two USB 3.0 ports, plus HD audio ports are on the top panel or the front panel. Lian Li is known for customizable cases and these are no exception. In addition to the completely tool-less installation design of these chassis, users can mount ATX or Micro-ATX motherboards. Rubber coatings and anti-vibration silencing designs are used throughout these computer cases.
Computer Case Fans & Liquid Cooling
The PC-8NWX comes with a 120mm intake fan running at 1200RPM on the front panel and an identical fan mounted on the back for exhaust. The PC-7FNWX and PC-60FNWX have the same exhaust fan on the back. However, on the front they have a larger intake fan, 140mm running at 1000RPM. Additionally, the front fan on the 7FNWX & 60FNWX is lighted with blue LEDs. On the backside of the 7FNWX and 60FNWX are two, rubber-lined holes, allowing for a liquid cooling system.
HDDs , ODDs & PCI Cards
The PC-60FNWX and PC-7FNWX can mount four, 2.5" or 3.5", internal Hard Disk Drives (HDD) and five 5.25" external Optical Disk Drives (ODD) with the option of turning one of those ODDs into another 3.5" with a converter. Eight, ventilated, PCI slots with a 290mm maximum graphics card length come on the 60FNWX and 7FNWX as well. The PC-8NWX has three internal 3.5" HDD bays, four external 5.25" ODD bays, and one external 3.5" bay. The 8NWX has seven, ventilated PCI slots with a 290mm maximum graphic card length.
Classic, stylish, functional designs are Lian Li's goal. The essence of Lian Li's products is the craftsmanship of the engineering. Intrinsic to the workmanship and quality of Lian Li's products is their customization capabilities, which include a whole host of optional extras that can be added to an already feature rich product.
For more details on features and extras available for the PC-8NWX, the PC-7FNWX, and the PC-60FNWX, please go to the Lian Li website: http://www.lian-li.com.tw.
Classic, stylish, functional designs are Lian Li's goal. The essence of Lian Li products is the craftsmanship of the engineering. Intrinsic to the workmanship and quality of Lian Li's products is their customization capabilities, which include a whole host of optional extras that can be added to an already feature rich product.
About Lian Li
Lian Li Industrial Co. Ltd is an Aluminum Chassis and Chassis peripheral manufacturer and provider of industrial wholesale as well as OEM & ODM services for the PC industry as required. With over 20 years of service excellence, ISO 9001 certification and a team of professional staff willing to do the utmost to deliver durable, superior quality products, all backed by a *2 year guarantee; your satisfaction is guaranteed.(*conditions apply)
Latest News Posts
- Blade Runner meets Fallout 4 in this amazing settlement creation
- Resident Evil 7 isn't a reboot, you play a powerless, ordinary person
- KFC's new meal box charges your smartphone with its built-in battery
- Join the 'Gods of Egypt' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway!
- Four-part Mass Effect book series links original trilogy to Andromeda
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines