Crucial.com Memory Advisor Tool Now Includes 50,000 Systems
Free Tool Makes It Easy to Find Compatible Computer Memory Upgrades
-- The Crucial Memory Advisor(TM) online tool makes it easy to find a
compatible memory upgrade for more than 50,000 desktop computers,
notebooks, netbook, motherboards and printers
-- Customers simply choose their computer make and model from a drop-down
menu to see a results page listing all compatible Crucial(R) memory
upgrade options and pricing for each
-- Memory upgrades recommended by the Crucial Memory Advisor Tool are 100%
guaranteed to be compatible
-- The tool is available free online at http://www.crucial.com,
http://www.crucial.com/uk, and http://www.crucial.com/eu
FREMONT, Calif. and GLASGOW, United Kingdom, May 19, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lexar Media, a leading global provider of memory products for digital media, today announced that the Crucial Memory Advisor online tool now includes more than 50,000 computer systems, making it easier than ever for customers to find a compatible memory upgrade for their desktop computer, notebook, netbook, motherboard or printer. The tool is extremely easy to use: customers simply choose their system's make and model from a drop-down menu to see a complete results page showing all available Crucial memory upgrades compatible with the selected system, including pricing for each upgrade option. The free, award-winning online tool is available at http://www.crucial.com.
"The Crucial Memory Advisor is possibly the most comprehensive memory upgrade selection tool on the market," said Roddy McLean, Crucial.com marketing director. "Considering that Crucial.com offers more than 250,000 different memory upgrades, the Crucial Memory Advisor tool is essential in empowering our customers with the information needed to identify a compatible memory upgrade."
Customers receive additional information from the Crucial Memory Advisor beyond the list of compatible Crucial memory upgrades -- they also see detailed information about their system, including the maximum amount of installed memory, number of memory module slots available, supported memory speeds, and more. See an example results page for the popular Dell(TM) Dimension(TM) 2400 Series desktop computer, here.
Crucial.com guarantees that memory upgrade recommendations provided by the Crucial Memory Advisor tool are compatible with the selected system. For customers that don't know their specific system make/model, Crucial.com offers the Crucial System Scanner, a small downloadable tool that scans the computer to find compatible memory upgrades and other useful system information. Both tools are available online at http://www.crucial.com, http://www.crucial.com/uk or http://www.crucial.com/eu.
About Lexar Media
Lexar Media is a leading designer, manufacturer, and marketer of NAND flash and DRAM memory products under the Lexar(R) and Crucial brand names. Lexar Media offers products in all major flash and DRAM memory categories, including consumer and enterprise-level USB flash drives, industry-leading memory cards for photography, and all popular form factors of memory cards for mobile devices. For computers, Lexar also offers a full range of DRAM computer memory upgrades for PCs and Mac(R) systems, and solid state drives (SSDs). An industry leader in innovative, patented flash memory technology, Lexar is vertically integrated with Micron Technology, one of the largest semiconductor manufacturers worldwide.
Latest News Posts
- Four-part Mass Effect book series links original trilogy to Andromeda
- Sonic the Hedgehog's new 2017 game to have 'huge emphasis on quality'
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines