Unlock CPU Cores made easy
MSI AMD800 series can unlock cores in Windows
[Taipei - Taiwan] At MSI we are convinced that technology should be easy accessible and simple to use, for everybody. This is why we developed software which allows users to unlock cores on their mainboards without the hassle of being an BIOS expert.
Technology made easy
MSI exclusive overclocking technology called "OC Genie" made it possible to overclock your computer system with a simple click without having to be a BIOS export. From that moment we opened overclocking to a total new generation of people who don't know the BIOS.
Core unlock in Windows
MSI was the first who could unlock a 4-core AMD CPU to a 6-core because MSI does not use any "unlock" chip on our mainboards. MSI engineers developed a BIOS technology to unlock cores which can be easy upgraded via new BIOS.
Because of this flexible BIOS core unlock feature, MSI can today announce that it made BIOS unlocking easy and accessible for the big audience who don't know their way into the BIOS screen. This new MSI software tool allows users to unlock CPU cores from Windows with just a few simple clicks, no need to enter the BIOS. The software is available from the MSI website and supports all MSI AMD800 mainboards: http://event.msi.com/mb/unlockap
Latest News Posts
- LG announces X300, an entry-level smartphone
- Valve's future games might beam directly into your brain
- Gabe Newell: Portal 2 is Valve's best single-player game
- Resident Evil 7 will enjoy free DLC chapter post-launch
- Gabe on Half-Life 3: 'the number 3 must not be said'
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99