-- GIGABYTE Motherboard's #1 Biggest Fan Contest --
-- Facebook Competition Giving Away 10 Motherboards and a Trip to Taipei for GO OC 2010 --
Taipei, Taiwan, May 17, 2010 - GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY CO,. Ltd, a leading manufacturer of motherboards, graphics cards and computing hardware solutions is excited to announce their GIGABYTE Motherboards #1 Biggest Fan contest on Facebook in appreciation to all GIGABYE motherboard fans worldwide.
10 Weekly USB 3.0 Motherboard Prize Giveaways
GIGABYTE will give away 1 motherboard per week from May 17th to July 31st. All you have to do is visit the GIGABYTE Motherboard Tech Column on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/GIGABYTEmotherboards and answer the weekly question in the discussion section and you will be automatically entered to win that week's motherboard (winners will be randomly selected every week from those who answered that week's question). We are giving away a total of 10 motherboards, so make sure to enter every week and invite your friends and family to "like" GIGABYTE Motherboard Tech Column as well.
Total of 10 Motherboards to be Given Away
Win a Trip to Taipei
But that's not all. We are also looking for GIGABYTE motherboard's #1 fan on facebook. From May 17 to July 31, show us you are our biggest fan by:
Writing a comment on our main page.
Answering the weekly questions.
Adding a photo or video (can be you, you and your system, etc.).
Anything else you can think of that will get our GIGABYTE judges to name you GIGABTYE Motherboard's #1 Biggest Fan.
Be creative and have fun. The more you show us, the better your chances!
In August, GIGABYTE will announce on facebook who we think proved to be our biggest fan (voted by GIGABYTE staff). The winner will receive a golden ticket to Taipei ,Taiwan at the end of September to watch this year's GO OC (GIGABYTE Open Overclocking Championship). The prize package will include airfare to Taipei, 4 days and 3 nights accommodation, meals, ticket to the event and sightseeing along with the overclockers.
About GIGABYTE Upgrade Your Life
GIGABYTE, headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan, is known as a global leading brand in the IT industry, with employees and business channels in almost every country. Founded in 1986, GIGABYTE started as a research and development team and has since taken the lead in the world's motherboard market. On top of motherboards and graphics accelerators, GIGABYTE further expanded its product portfolio to include notebook and desktop PCs, digital home entertainment appliances, networking servers, communications, mobile and handheld devices, servicing every facet of people's lives at home or business. Everyday GIGABYTE aims to "Upgrade Your Life" with the most innovative designs and impeccable quality and services. Visit http://www.gigabyte.com.tw for more information.
Latest News Posts
- The World of 'Warcraft' comes to Blu-ray, 4K in September
- Windows 10 will cost $119 after free upgrade expires
- Hacker uncovers Vine source code, Twitter pays him $10,080
- Nexus, Android One phones updated with spam caller protection
- Run Windows natively on Mac and Linux without the hassle
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio