Fujitsu Launches CELSIUS Workstation Portfolio Optimized for Adobe
New CELSIUS Workstations offer a complete range of workstations ideally suited for Creative Suite 5
Munich, May 14, 2010 -
Fujitsu today announces an expanded portfolio of CELSIUS workstations specially optimized for Adobe. Now optimized for Creative Suite 5, Fujitsu's CELSIUS W380, CELSIUS W480, CELSIUS M470-2 and CELSIUS R570-2 provide design professionals with a comprehensive selection of CELSIUS workstations ideally suited for their needs. All the systems have been specially configured to ensure optimum performance and stability for creative professionals working in online, print and video media.
Creative professionals and enthusiasts who spend their days designing 3D computer-aided design, digital content creation and electronic design automation as well as working on other design projects, need to be able to rely on their workstation to keep pace with Adobe's programs.
Fujitsu's CELSIUS workstations provide an ideal choice, as they come preinstalled with a unified product design based on Fujitsu's intensive field tests. CELSIUS workstations optimized for Adobe combine Fujitsu's core values for high reliability, innovation, performance and environmental considerations, along with an elegant and timeless look.
Rajat Kakar, Vice President Clients Group at Fujitsu Technology Solutions says: "Fujitsu always has the end-user's needs in mind and we know that design professionals need to be able to rely on a powerful workstation that provides optimum performance when working with Adobe programs. Fujitsu's CELSIUS workstations meet that need, providing users with the power and stability to produce compelling content."
The new range of Fujitsu CELSIUS workstations optimized for Adobe is available throughout CEMEA&I. Pricing varies according to local markets and specifications.
Fujitsu is a leading provider of ICT-based business solutions for the global marketplace. With approximately 170,000 employees supporting customers in 70 countries, Fujitsu combines a worldwide corps of systems and services experts with highly reliable computing and communications products and advanced microelectronics to deliver added value to customers. Headquartered in Tokyo, Fujitsu Limited (TSE:6702) reported consolidated revenues of 4.6 trillion yen (US$50 billion) for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2010. For more information, please see: http://www.fujitsu.com.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft begins Xbox One S deals, includes Gold access
- Windows 10 VR paving way for Project Scorpio VR gaming
- Microsoft announces $299 VR headset for Windows 10
- World of Warcraft Patch 7.1 is now live
- New Surface Studio AiO rocks GTX 980M, 4.5K display
- Battlefield 1 PC Performance and Quality Report
- Battlefield 1: War Stories Review
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software
- Lenovo debuts commercial desktops and notebooks featuring 7th generation AMD PRO processors
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards