Fujitsu Launches CELSIUS Workstation Portfolio Optimized for Adobe
New CELSIUS Workstations offer a complete range of workstations ideally suited for Creative Suite 5
Munich, May 14, 2010 -
Fujitsu today announces an expanded portfolio of CELSIUS workstations specially optimized for Adobe. Now optimized for Creative Suite 5, Fujitsu's CELSIUS W380, CELSIUS W480, CELSIUS M470-2 and CELSIUS R570-2 provide design professionals with a comprehensive selection of CELSIUS workstations ideally suited for their needs. All the systems have been specially configured to ensure optimum performance and stability for creative professionals working in online, print and video media.
Creative professionals and enthusiasts who spend their days designing 3D computer-aided design, digital content creation and electronic design automation as well as working on other design projects, need to be able to rely on their workstation to keep pace with Adobe's programs.
Fujitsu's CELSIUS workstations provide an ideal choice, as they come preinstalled with a unified product design based on Fujitsu's intensive field tests. CELSIUS workstations optimized for Adobe combine Fujitsu's core values for high reliability, innovation, performance and environmental considerations, along with an elegant and timeless look.
Rajat Kakar, Vice President Clients Group at Fujitsu Technology Solutions says: "Fujitsu always has the end-user's needs in mind and we know that design professionals need to be able to rely on a powerful workstation that provides optimum performance when working with Adobe programs. Fujitsu's CELSIUS workstations meet that need, providing users with the power and stability to produce compelling content."
The new range of Fujitsu CELSIUS workstations optimized for Adobe is available throughout CEMEA&I. Pricing varies according to local markets and specifications.
Fujitsu is a leading provider of ICT-based business solutions for the global marketplace. With approximately 170,000 employees supporting customers in 70 countries, Fujitsu combines a worldwide corps of systems and services experts with highly reliable computing and communications products and advanced microelectronics to deliver added value to customers. Headquartered in Tokyo, Fujitsu Limited (TSE:6702) reported consolidated revenues of 4.6 trillion yen (US$50 billion) for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2010. For more information, please see: http://www.fujitsu.com.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch will have 'steady pacing of content'
- Faraday Future stops factory construction to afford CES
- Switch's paid online is made to attract third-party devs
- Samsung smartwatches now compatible with iOS devices
- The new Zelda game takes up nearly half Switch's storage
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99