CorsairÂ® Breaks World Record for Dual-Channel Memory on AMD PhenomÂ™ II
- DominatorÂ® GTX4 Memory, Hydro Series H50 CPU Cooler combined with Phenom II X6 1090T Black Edition CPU to eclipse existing mark -
FREMONT, California, May 13, 2010 - Corsair, a worldwide supplier of high-performance computer and flash memory products, today announced that the Corsair Dominator GTX4 ultra-high-performance memory module has achieved a new world record for dual-channel memory frequency on AMD processors.
Using an AMD Phenom II X6 Black Edition CPU, Corsair Hydro Series H50 CPU cooler, and a pair of Corsair Dominator GTX4 memory DIMMs with Airflow memory fan, Corsair Labs was able to achieve the world-record memory frequency of 2287.6MHz. Independent validation of this achievement can be found at http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=1180667.
"The new Phenom II X6 CPUs offer a quantum leap in overclockability for the AMD platform," stated Jim Carlton, VP of Marketing at Corsair. "The combination of the new CPU core and Corsair's most aggressively sorted DIMMs results in some truly amazing memory performance."
Key components used in setting this record include the following:
Â• AMD Phenom II X6 1095T Black Edition CPU
Â• Asus Crosshair IV Formula Motherboard
Â• 4GB Corsair Dominator GTX4 memory (2 DIMMs)
Â• Corsair Hydro Series H50 CPU Cooler
Â• Corsair Nova Series V64 SSD
Â• NvidiaÂ® GeForceÂ® 6600GT GPU
Â• Corsair Professional Series 850HX PSU
Complete details regarding the test setup, methods, and results can be found here.
For more information on Corsair Dominator GTX memory, please visit: http://www.corsair.com/products/dominatorgt/
About DHX+ Technology
Corsair's innovative DHX+ technology uses specially designed, high-quality heatsinks and a custom-designed PCB that allows both the front and rear of the memory ICs, and the printed circuit board itself, to be cooled. DHX+ technology also allows for the cooling fins to be removed, allowing for a range of modular cooling accessories including extended heatsink fins, the Corsair CoolingÂ™ Hydro Series H30 water cooling block and Corsair CoolingÂ™ Ice Series T30 sub-ambient cooling subsystem, which cools the memory up to 20Â°C below room temperature for maximum overclocking performance. DHX and DHX+ designs are covered by US Patent number 7,606,034.
Founded in 1994, Corsair specializes in premium, high-performance peripherals and components for personal computers. Corsair's award-winning products are the delight of the world's most demanding hardware enthusiasts. For more information, visit http://www.corsair.com.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung's first dual camera phone leaks in a video
- Refurbished Samsung Galaxy Note7 pictured in the wild
- ASRock X299E-ITX/ac: up to 12C/24T CPU power in ITX form
- Gionee announces three new smartphones
- AMD Ryzen powered QNAP NAS spotted at Computex
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017