Sharkoon USB3.0 Enclosure for 2.5" SATA Hard Drives
Sharkoon QuickStore Portable USB3.0: external enclosure for 2.5" SATA hard drives / with releasable enclosure cover for screw and tool-free installation, and One Click Backup function for Windows / three color options / MSRP 28.90 euros
Accessory specialist Sharkoon has upgraded another product from their product line to USB3.0: The QuickStore Portable for 2.5" SATA hard drives is also available with a SuperSpeed interface, which enables a transfer rate of up to 5 GBit/s.
The QuickStore Portable USB3.0 is a stylish external enclosure for 2.5" SATA hard drives with a height of up to 9.5 millimeters. The frame is made from sturdy, black plastic with shapely rounded corners. Concerning the top of the case, the buyer has the option between black brushed, silver brushed, or silver aluminium mirror finish. Thanks to the slim dimensions of 135 x 85 x 14 millimeters (L x W x H), the mobile box fits into almost any pocket. The weight without the hard drive is only 55 grams.
The enclosure's cover is equipped with a practical locking slide so the hard drive can be installed without any screws or tools: Unlock and remove cover, insert hard drive, reattach cover and lock - finished. Sharkoon includes a Tool-CD containing backup software for Windows. With the One Click Backup function, data can be comfortably secured by the push of a button. The CD also contains a detailed PDF manual, a brief instruction guide, and a USB3.0 cable in delivery.
Like the previous USB3.0 models from Sharkoon, the QuickStore Portible USB3.0 has passed the functions and compatibility test from the motherboard manufacturer Gigabyte, and now carries the certificate "Compatible with Gigabyte USB3.0 Motherboards."
End customers will find the Sharkoon QuickStore Portable USB3.0 available immediately for the retail price of 28.90 euros from authorized retailers.
For further questions, to request samples and/or photos, or other information please contact us or go to http://www.sharkoon.com.
Latest News Posts
- Ashley Madison CEO stepping down after devastating data breach
- Final Fantasy 15 almost had VR support
- VR will slowly trickle to mainstream market, says Oculus founder
- Samsung offers iPhone users $200 if they switch to a new Galaxy phone
- CryEngine 3 used for interior rendering demo, and it looks amazing
- Adam Elements iKlips iOS Lightning / USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning Video Card Review
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20