Sharkoon USB3.0 Enclosure for 2.5" SATA Hard Drives
Sharkoon QuickStore Portable USB3.0: external enclosure for 2.5" SATA hard drives / with releasable enclosure cover for screw and tool-free installation, and One Click Backup function for Windows / three color options / MSRP 28.90 euros
Accessory specialist Sharkoon has upgraded another product from their product line to USB3.0: The QuickStore Portable for 2.5" SATA hard drives is also available with a SuperSpeed interface, which enables a transfer rate of up to 5 GBit/s.
The QuickStore Portable USB3.0 is a stylish external enclosure for 2.5" SATA hard drives with a height of up to 9.5 millimeters. The frame is made from sturdy, black plastic with shapely rounded corners. Concerning the top of the case, the buyer has the option between black brushed, silver brushed, or silver aluminium mirror finish. Thanks to the slim dimensions of 135 x 85 x 14 millimeters (L x W x H), the mobile box fits into almost any pocket. The weight without the hard drive is only 55 grams.
The enclosure's cover is equipped with a practical locking slide so the hard drive can be installed without any screws or tools: Unlock and remove cover, insert hard drive, reattach cover and lock - finished. Sharkoon includes a Tool-CD containing backup software for Windows. With the One Click Backup function, data can be comfortably secured by the push of a button. The CD also contains a detailed PDF manual, a brief instruction guide, and a USB3.0 cable in delivery.
Like the previous USB3.0 models from Sharkoon, the QuickStore Portible USB3.0 has passed the functions and compatibility test from the motherboard manufacturer Gigabyte, and now carries the certificate "Compatible with Gigabyte USB3.0 Motherboards."
End customers will find the Sharkoon QuickStore Portable USB3.0 available immediately for the retail price of 28.90 euros from authorized retailers.
For further questions, to request samples and/or photos, or other information please contact us or go to http://www.sharkoon.com.
Latest News Posts
- New map, competitive ranking system arrive for Insurgency
- Google will reportedly shame vendors into Android updates
- Lenovo says Motorola acquisition 'did not meet expectations'
- Android Auto, CarPlay available for Hyundai vehicles
- GAINWARD's GeForce GTX 1080 Phoenix spotted with black/red/gold look
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Asus S300CA screen flickering/stripes
- Asrock MB front HD audio doesn't work (rear works)
- GA-H97-Gaming 3 trying to Raid Two 950pro's via PCIE Apadpter
- GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5 USB 3.1 and Thunderbolt not recognized
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition