Sharkoon USB3.0 Enclosure for 2.5" SATA Hard Drives
Sharkoon QuickStore Portable USB3.0: external enclosure for 2.5" SATA hard drives / with releasable enclosure cover for screw and tool-free installation, and One Click Backup function for Windows / three color options / MSRP 28.90 euros
Accessory specialist Sharkoon has upgraded another product from their product line to USB3.0: The QuickStore Portable for 2.5" SATA hard drives is also available with a SuperSpeed interface, which enables a transfer rate of up to 5 GBit/s.
The QuickStore Portable USB3.0 is a stylish external enclosure for 2.5" SATA hard drives with a height of up to 9.5 millimeters. The frame is made from sturdy, black plastic with shapely rounded corners. Concerning the top of the case, the buyer has the option between black brushed, silver brushed, or silver aluminium mirror finish. Thanks to the slim dimensions of 135 x 85 x 14 millimeters (L x W x H), the mobile box fits into almost any pocket. The weight without the hard drive is only 55 grams.
The enclosure's cover is equipped with a practical locking slide so the hard drive can be installed without any screws or tools: Unlock and remove cover, insert hard drive, reattach cover and lock - finished. Sharkoon includes a Tool-CD containing backup software for Windows. With the One Click Backup function, data can be comfortably secured by the push of a button. The CD also contains a detailed PDF manual, a brief instruction guide, and a USB3.0 cable in delivery.
Like the previous USB3.0 models from Sharkoon, the QuickStore Portible USB3.0 has passed the functions and compatibility test from the motherboard manufacturer Gigabyte, and now carries the certificate "Compatible with Gigabyte USB3.0 Motherboards."
End customers will find the Sharkoon QuickStore Portable USB3.0 available immediately for the retail price of 28.90 euros from authorized retailers.
For further questions, to request samples and/or photos, or other information please contact us or go to http://www.sharkoon.com.
Latest News Posts
- ASUS, GIGABYTE, MSI products rise in price across China
- Samsung has most of Qualcomm's new Snapdragon 835 chips
- LG's new speakers have Google Home, Multiroom support
- Resident Evil 7 is a solid return, very positive reviews
- LG's new G6 smartphone looks freakin' beautiful
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- Thermaltake reveals new Riing Plus 12 LED RGB radiator fan TT Premium Edition Radiator Fan with Riing Plus RGB Software
- Call of Duty World League (CWL) presented by PlayStation 4 invades Texas with CWL Open Event
- PAX South attendees can play Nintendo Switch before it launches
- Acer unveils versatile and robust TravelMate Spin B1 convertible notebook at BETT 2017
- Team Group Gaming Series, T-FORCE XTREEM took the world record for overall highest frequency DDR5260.8MHz